Windows 10: Black Screen Closing Game

Discus and support Black Screen Closing Game in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I've been playing the fps Warface (downloaded via Steam), after the latest cumulative update (KB3081438) whenever I close out the game it crashes to a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by fracking4oil, Aug 21, 2015.

1. Black Screen Closing Game

I've been playing the fps Warface (downloaded via Steam), after the latest cumulative update (KB3081438) whenever I close out the game it crashes to a black screen forcing a restart. I can play all day without issue until I close it. This has been an issue running Nvidia drivers 355.60, 353.62, 353.30 and Win 8.1 drivers 347.88 & 344.75. I haven't played or installed any other games since installing Win 10, so I don't know if it's an issue with all/other games or just Warface. Anyone have similar issues and/or a solution?

:)

fracking4oil, Aug 21, 2015

2. MSN Games will not remove black loading screen

I never received the initial reply in reference to your black screen not closing in MSN games

mikemclann, Aug 21, 2015
  3. Steam Games Black Screen

This is an issue I am having with every single steam game I play. Mainly this has been happening for the game - Battleblock Theater and Unturned

What happens is when I launch the game is all seems good and fine, but out of nowhere it will start to show a black screen that flashes on and off with maybe a 3 - 2 second interval. This is really annoying. It will then have a stay on there as a black screen.

For Unturned it keeps the black screen and I have to restart my computer - I have already tried ctrl + alt + delete

For Battleblock Theater it wont happen as often but when I close the game my whole screen with be put into a black screen and I have to restart - I have already tried ctrl + alt + delete

HarryO'Dea, Aug 21, 2015
Thema:

Black Screen Closing Game

1. Black Screen Closing Game - Similar Threads - Black Screen Closing

2. Games That run in full screen keep closing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Games That run in full screen keep closing: I have been trying to play games on my laptop. I had never had this problem before, but whenever I try to open a game, it opens for a few seconds and then starts to run in the background. I click on it again on the taskbar and the same thing happens, it opens for a second or...
  3. Black screen after closing a game.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen after closing a game.: I dont know if this is a common occurrence, but anytime I close my game I get a black screen momentarily where I cant do anything. After like 3 seconds the screen comes back on but im wondering if there is a problem or this is normal. I have windows 10 Home. Does anyone have...
  4. Full screen games being closed at random

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Full screen games being closed at random: This has been going on for MONTHS.When I am in a game, it will minimize at pure random and the following have been programs to be opened: -File Explorer-Notifications-Microsoft's doodle program-Control Panel-Windows search As of now, I have ran sfc/ scannow and it did...
  5. Black screen in games when fullscreen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black screen in games when fullscreen: Hello, i just downloaded windows 10 latest update and updated drivers, but then i started playing. I got black screen when in fullscreen but not in windowed....
  6. Black Screen While Playing A Game.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Black Screen While Playing A Game.: Hello, My pc is experiencing a problems these 5 days, which is a 'black screen' while playing a game the whole screen goes black, and the only cure to this is to restart pc, but it still goes black when I play a game again. [behind the black screen there is still playing the...
  7. Game Not Closing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Game Not Closing: I was playing GTA SA and suddenly the there was a problem with the textures (They weren't loading). I thought to close the game so I pressed the windows button to get the taskbar. I tried to close it but it wasn't just closing. What I did was i pressed Ctrl+Alt+Delete and...
  8. Flashing black screen while gaming

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Flashing black screen while gaming: I have an amd rx 580. Ever since I installed the GPU a month ago I have had a flashing black screen while gaming or running benchmarks in any resolution above 1080p. I have tried everything and it seemed to have fixed itself until I had a silent windows update a few days ago....
  9. Black screen after exiting games

in Windows 10 Support
    Black screen after exiting games: Hi all, Ever since I installed the Windows 10 Anniversary edition update a few weeks ago, I've been having a weird display issue. Every time I finishing playing a game, upon exiting back to Windows my desktop is completely black. After some trial and error I've found...
  10. Black screen and all apps are closed problem

in Windows 10 Support
    Black screen and all apps are closed problem: Hello, I have a problem with mylaptop and I don know wtf is going on, so here it is: surfing internet using google chrome and then screen flashes and all running apps are nw closed, but if i play something, for example Mortal Kombat X, it wont crash or fall it just kinda...