Windows 10: Black screen during system recovery

Discus and support Black screen during system recovery in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I tried doing a system recovery this mornin on my hp omen15-ax250wm after the necessary prepartions i pressed continue to progrees with the recovery... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by BornMicrobe1904, Sep 9, 2019.

1. Black screen during system recovery

I tried doing a system recovery this mornin on my hp omen15-ax250wm after the necessary prepartions i pressed continue to progrees with the recovery the sytem switched of and it has been on a black scrren since then, i switced it in and off it still goes back to the black screen i cnat use my keyboardbajd mouse what do i do

:)

BornMicrobe1904, Sep 9, 2019
  2. Rose Cal Win User

black screen

Hi Bart,

It is possible that you're experiencing black screen due to corrupted system files. To assist you better, we'd like to gather more information:

• Are you getting any error messages?
    • What happen when you tried to login?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps in this
    article
    to troubleshoot black screen errors. You can choose which situation you're experiencing the error and perform the instructions.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Sep 9, 2019
  3. Marivel Man, Sep 9, 2019
  4. Peer_Sam Win User

Black screen during system recovery

Black screen after Windows update.

Hi Crystel,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

• Were you able to get to the desktop screen after you restarted the system?
    • When the screen was blank, were you able to see the cursor on the screen?
    • Did you get any error code or error message?

Please get back to us with answers to above questions, for us to suggest the appropriate troubleshooting steps.

Meanwhile, I suggest to try the steps mentioned in the article below and let us know if it helps.

Troubleshoot black screen or blank screen errors

We look forward for your reply.

Thanks,

Peer Samie

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Peer_Sam, Sep 9, 2019
Thema:

Black screen during system recovery

1. Black screen during system recovery - Similar Threads - Black screen during

2. Computer screen goes black during system restore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer screen goes black during system restore: HiSo me and my stupid friend wanted to swap our SSDs we have laptops, an Hp pavilion 17 gaming for me and an an acer nitro 15 for him. to see what it would do. I don’t know if this was stupid or not, anyway that isn’t the topic. On my side, the booting process was successful....
  3. Computer screen goes black during system restore

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer screen goes black during system restore: HiSo me and my stupid friend wanted to swap our SSDs we have laptops, an Hp pavilion 17 gaming for me and an an acer nitro 15 for him. to see what it would do. I don’t know if this was stupid or not, anyway that isn’t the topic. On my side, the booting process was successful....
  4. Black screen during update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Black screen during update: Hello,I have been having this problem for a few years now and none of the solutions actually helped me, because it talks about black screen after updating. My screen goes black during an update. I don't know if the computer then still updates or not. My drivers are up to...
  5. Black screen during reset

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Black screen during reset: Hey hey so I work in tech support and deal with apple computers so I’m really noob at Windows when it comes to troubleshooting them, my windows 10 pc was filled with junk and I wanted to erase completely , I selected remove everything , and went with the default setting for...
  6. Black screen during the update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Black screen during the update: I had been getting notifications to update my windows 10 for quite some time, and i finally got the time so i started updating, and during the update windows restarted itself, but then all i got was black screen. I waited 1-2 hours but nothing happened so i searched online to...
  7. Sudden black screen during usage

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sudden black screen during usage: I recently (11-13th Jan) got 2 sudden black screens when I was using my PC (in 2 separated days), leaving only my cursor and the firefox browser I was using at the time operational, while keyboard inputs were partly responsive. In both occasions, no notification popped up...
  8. Black screen during log in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen during log in: Recently when logging in to my desktop I experienced some black screen I had to reset the drivers to revert it back to normal. It also happened when I played some games and I had to alt-tabbed. And also when I benchmark my computer with the valley. Please help I don't know...
  9. PC freezes on Black Screen during startup & I can't get into recovery

in Windows 10 Support
    PC freezes on Black Screen during startup & I can't get into recovery: Hi, Last night I clicked on Shut Down and Install Updates before I left my house. I came home a few hours later and noticed the computer had frozen on the Shut Down screen. I then held down the power button in order to shut it down. When I turned it on after, it booted up...
  10. black screen during bootup

in Windows 10 Support
    black screen during bootup: During boot up I get a black screen for about 1 min then the login for my account. I notice a lot of hard drive activity during the black screen. I'm using amd-catalyst-15.10beta-64bit-win10-win8.1-win7-oct12.exe (latest one). Win 10 works fine except for the black screen....