Windows 10: Black Screen - Ecran noir

Discus and support Black Screen - Ecran noir in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hi, While I was using my computer, suddenly a blue screen appeared out of nowhere. It said that my computer had encountered an error and that it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by JeanneMichard, Oct 6, 2020.

1. Black Screen - Ecran noir

Hi,

While I was using my computer, suddenly a blue screen appeared out of nowhere. It said that my computer had encountered an error and that it would restart. However, once it restarted the screen stayed black. I know the computer is turned on because the light of the keys is on.

I've tried different things like turning off and restarting the computer a couple of times, pressing "ctrl + alt + del", inserting a usb stick with a boot following insructions. However, nothing works. Whenever I turn on the computer it just stays black, the windows logo doesn't even appear and nothing seems to work.

Has anyone any idea what might be wrong and what I can do.

Thanks!

:)

JeanneMichard, Oct 6, 2020

2. Black screen error

Hello,

There are several reasons why you are facing a black screen issue. One of these is due to outdated or incorrect device drivers. For us to figure out what's causing this, provide more details by answering the listed questions:

• Can you confirm to us if you are using a laptop or a computer?
    • Have you made any recent changes to your device prior to this happening?
    • What exactly were you doing when the error occurred?
    • Have you tried any troubleshooting steps to resolve this? If yes, specify all of the steps that you have done.

As an initial part of troubleshooting, we suggest following the steps given on this article:

Troubleshoot black screen or blank screen errors
    . This will help you diagnose and rectify most of the known black screen concerns.

We will wait for your response.

Dhavelyn Mer, Oct 7, 2020
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    black screen

Hi Bart,

It is possible that you're experiencing black screen due to corrupted system files. To assist you better, we'd like to gather more information:

• Are you getting any error messages?
    • What happen when you tried to login?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps in this
    article
    to troubleshoot black screen errors. You can choose which situation you're experiencing the error and perform the instructions.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Oct 7, 2020
  4. Black Screen - Ecran noir

Lumia 800 : écran noir

boujour a tous j ai moi aussi un probleme d ecran noir pd que je telephone cela fait 4fois que je change de tel et perd tout mes photos et autre.... je ne sais pas quoi faire y a t il une solution merci de m expliquer comment regler le probleme ?

viviane12---01, Oct 7, 2020
Thema:

Black Screen - Ecran noir

1. Black Screen - Ecran noir - Similar Threads - Black Screen Ecran

2. Ecran bleu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ecran bleu: Bonjour,J'ai des écrans bleu en boucle suite au "vérifier" de Windows. j'ai pas mal de soucis. Je voudrais voir avec vous comment il serait possible de réparer tout ça. Cdthttps://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1oLfYfKwWk-o7HvCr2o49vbItgGIAaTCG?usp=sharing...
  3. Ecran bleu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ecran bleu: Bonjour,J'ai des écrans bleu en boucle suite au "vérifier" de Windows. j'ai pas mal de soucis. Je voudrais voir avec vous comment il serait possible de réparer tout ça. Cdthttps://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1oLfYfKwWk-o7HvCr2o49vbItgGIAaTCG?usp=sharing...
  4. Ecran bleu

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. BugCheck - Ecran bleu

BugCheck - Ecran bleu: BugCheckBonjour,Depuis quelques j'ai eu ces erreurs sur mon PCÉcran BleuDans l'event system : Erreur BUGCHECK 1001Voici le message :L’ordinateur a redémarré après une vérification d’erreur. La vérification d’erreur était : 0x00000116 0xffffa3057546e3e0, 0xfffff8033d0d1b20,...
  6. BugCheck - Ecran bleu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BugCheck - Ecran bleu: BugCheckBonjour,Depuis quelques j'ai eu ces erreurs sur mon PCÉcran BleuDans l'event system : Erreur BUGCHECK 1001Voici le message :L’ordinateur a redémarré après une vérification d’erreur. La vérification d’erreur était : 0x00000116 0xffffa3057546e3e0, 0xfffff8033d0d1b20,...
  7. BugCheck - Ecran bleu

8. Trait violet sur mon ecran - Purple line on my screen

Trait violet sur mon ecran - Purple line on my screen: Bonjours, de plus d’une semaine mon écran a des trait violet comme sur l’image d’en dessous C’est apparu apres un crash de mon pc portable et quand je l’ai redémarré, des traits violet et d’autre couleurs sont apparuesje ne sais pas comment réparé ça . Merci d’avance pour...
  9. BSOD After extended period of gaming LA Noire

BSOD After extended period of gaming LA Noire: Hi all, I recently completed a new build which has been working flawlessly for the last 3 months, I stress tested it after building with no errors. Then this weekend it was left idling LA Noire (admittedly not the best practice but this was far from the first time it had...
  10. écran noir à l'allumage

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    écran noir à l'allumage: bonjour, mon ordinateur affiche un écran noir à l'allumage avec le cercle de chargement qui apparait puis disparait par cycle J'avais juste avant essayé de restaurer le système car mon ordi bugguait et j'avais ce jour là un problème de connection internet Je l'ai éteint...