Windows 10: Black screen flash after login

Discus and support Black screen flash after login in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hey guys Something new... I cleaned installed... At login screen I put my password push enter ..it loads...then a black screen for about 2 secs then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Steven Campoli, Jun 23, 2019.

1. Black screen flash after login

Hey guys
    Something new...
    I cleaned installed...

At login screen I put my password push enter ..it loads...then a black screen for about 2 secs then my desktop....

I restore to a previous image and it doesn't happen ...what could cause that

:)

Steven Campoli, Jun 23, 2019
  2. Rose Cal Win User

black screen

Hi Bart,

It is possible that you're experiencing black screen due to corrupted system files. To assist you better, we'd like to gather more information:

• Are you getting any error messages?
    • What happen when you tried to login?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps in this
    article
    to troubleshoot black screen errors. You can choose which situation you're experiencing the error and perform the instructions.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Jun 23, 2019
  3. Black Screen with Pointer

Hi Costa,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community. We will surely help you with simple steps to resolve your issue.

To assist you better, please provide few details.

• Is the black screen with courser appears after login or before login?

• Did you make any changes to the computer, prior to the issue?
    I suggest you to refer to the below link where the same type of issue had been discussed, refer to the suggestion given by
    Sharath Srinivasa on August 7, 2015.

Black screen after upgrading to Windows 10

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Jun 23, 2019
  4. Black screen flash after login

Black screen with flashing cursor

Hello Betsy,

A black screen can occur in a number of scenarios on Windows 10, it's possibly caused by the graphics driver, a connection problem between with your computer's display, during an update or installation, etc.

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?

Meanwhile, we recommend performing the steps on this article
    to troubleshoot black screen issues on Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Jun 23, 2019
Thema:

Black screen flash after login

1. Black screen flash after login - Similar Threads - Black screen flash

2. Black Screen After Login

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black Screen After Login: Ok So When I Turn On My Computer I See A Completely Black Screen Except For Microsoft Edge Open On A New Tab I've Also Tried The Following:Opening The Advanced Startup Screen ~10 Times [It Just Appears As A Black Screen]Opening Control Panel [Doesn't Open]Alt-F4 [Doesn't...
  3. Black screen after login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen after login: Since the last Windows update, installed this afternoon, I cannot use my laptop because when I connect, the screen is completely black and I cannot access anything, not even the control panel. How should I proceed in this case, I don't want to lose my files, any help is...
  4. Black screen after login

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black screen after login: Since the last Windows update, installed this afternoon, I cannot use my laptop because when I connect, the screen is completely black and I cannot access anything, not even the control panel. How should I proceed in this case, I don't want to lose my files, any help is...
  5. Black Screen After Login

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Black Screen After Login: Every time I log on to my laptop I get stuck on a black screen with the cursor. I can get task manager up by using ctrl + alt + delete. I don't seem to have the problem when in safe mode. I have tried restarting windows explorer and running it from task manager but neither...
  6. Flashing screen after login

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Flashing screen after login: Having an issue with one of my monitors constantly flashing on and off after I login to Windows. The flashing only starts when I log in. Before it started happening, I went into my BIOS to check if AMD Virtualization was enabled. No settings in the BIOS were changed when I...
  7. Black Screen After Login

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Black Screen After Login: i’m sure everyone’s heard this story about 10 times over, but every time i’ve logged in today it logs in to a black screen with a moveable cursor i’ve tried - fn+f8 (didn’t work) - windows key+ctrl+shift (didn’t work) - ctrl+alt+delete (worked but won’t open task manager) -...
  8. Windows 10 black screen with flashing taskbar after login

Windows 10 black screen with flashing taskbar after login: As the title says - after I login I get a black screen with a flashing taskbar. This problems still exists even in safe mode i had to uninstall quality update in order to get the system running i don't know what the issue is. Also it says nvidia drivers not found i have...
  9. Windows 10 black screen with flashing taskbar after login

Windows 10 black screen with flashing taskbar after login: As the title says - after I login I get a black screen with a flashing taskbar. This problems still exists even in safe mode i had to uninstall quality update in order to get the system running i don't know what the issue is. Also it says nvvidia drivers not found i have...
  10. Windows 10 black screen with flashing taskbar after login

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 black screen with flashing taskbar after login: After I login I get a black screen with a flashing taskbar and cursor with loading icon. I am not able to click anywhere and not able to access task manager. I pressed Ctrl+Alt+Del and selected task manager but nothing happened. And same black screen and a flashing taskbar...