Windows 10: Black Screen flashes on screen

Discus and support Black Screen flashes on screen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi,I am suffering from Black screen flashes in display ,after this the display turns complete black and the cpu light starts to blink .After this,Even... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Hritik Kandari, May 5, 2020.

1. Black Screen flashes on screen

Hi,I am suffering from Black screen flashes in display ,after this the display turns complete black and the cpu light starts to blink .After this,Even if I try to restart the pc,cpu doesn't start and continue to blink the light,so I have to leave the pc, complete turn off around 30mins.

This happens during following events:-

1.Launching a 4k video

Or

2.Applying of cumulative update/Iso installation

Or

3.Connecting to internet and opening the start menu.

All drivers are updated, though the Display driver had last update on 2015.

Pc specs- 4GB ram,500gb rom,radeon hd 4250 dual core processor,256 mb radeon 4250 Gpu,

50% space is free

Installed apps-Libreoffice,winrar

:)

Hritik Kandari, May 5, 2020
  2. jds63 Win User

Black Screen after Log on

So this is not a BSOD ? Have a Windows 10 disc or USB Flash Drive made ? How are you getting to task manager Ctrl.+Alt+Del ? Any cursor on screen ?

jds63, May 5, 2020
  3. Roohi_Taj Win User
    Black Screen Flashing

Hi MichaelCretz,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Could you please help me with the below information:

1. What is the make and model of the PC?
    2. Do you get the black screen when restarting the computer or when using the computer?
    3. As you mentioned it occurs for 1-2 seconds, do you get the black pop up or the entire screen goes black?
    4. Are you aware of any changes happened on the computer prior to the issue?
    5. Which version of Windows you are using? (To check, type:winver in start menu and hit enter.)

I appreciate the time you have taken to resolve this issue. There can be many reasons for booting to a black screen.
    These screens may appear with or without the mouse pointer.
    The main causes are Problems with the driver for your display adapter or incompatible application. As you have already updated the drivers, I would suggest you to follow the other steps mentioned in the article on
    Troubleshoot black screen or blank screen
    errors.

If you would like me to provide additional advice, simply respond to this thread. I will get notified and I’ll reply to you as soon as I can.

Hope it helps.

Roohi Taj S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Roohi_Taj, May 5, 2020
  4. Black Screen flashes on screen

Black screen error

Hello,

There are several reasons why you are facing a black screen issue. One of these is due to outdated or incorrect device drivers. For us to figure out what's causing this, provide more details by answering the listed questions:

• Can you confirm to us if you are using a laptop or a computer?
    • Have you made any recent changes to your device prior to this happening?
    • What exactly were you doing when the error occurred?
    • Have you tried any troubleshooting steps to resolve this? If yes, specify all of the steps that you have done.

As an initial part of troubleshooting, we suggest following the steps given on this article:

Troubleshoot black screen or blank screen errors
    . This will help you diagnose and rectify most of the known black screen concerns.

We will wait for your response.

Dhavelyn Mer, May 5, 2020
Thema:

Black Screen flashes on screen

1. Black Screen flashes on screen - Similar Threads - Black Screen flashes

2. black flashing screen

in Windows 10 Support
    black flashing screen: so a while ago l posted what l thought to be a discord issue, but now l think its a windows issue.. basically my screen would turn off/flash while playing on a certain game while on discord or only just using discord.. a few days back l decided to check power settings.. and...
  3. Screen Flashing Black

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Screen Flashing Black: My screen turns black whenever my mouse is over something that can be clicked. This only occurs after my computer wakes up from being asleep. If it has been powered down it is fine....
  4. Black screen and flashing taskbar

Black screen and flashing taskbar: I have tried to see if anyone else had the same problem but the solutions dont work. I tried to open in safe mode but I cant even do it from the log in screen. I can access the start up menu but I dont know what to do from there....
  5. Screen Flashes Black

Screen Flashes Black: My screen randomly flashes black for a few seconds, then returns to normal. Initially thought it was Firefox, but also does it using Chrome. No real pattern that I can find...seems random, sometimes going for hours without doing it and others multiple times in a row....
  6. Screen and taskbar flashing black screen

Screen and taskbar flashing black screen: Hi there, I am having a problem which make my screen and taskbar flashing also loading cursor. Yesterday, i restarted the laptop Sony and this problem has happened from now. I have followed some instructions on Youtube and I realized that when I turn off Windows Error...
  7. Black screen and flashing taskbar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Black screen and flashing taskbar: I have this as soon as I login to the laptop ( Windows 10) Does anyone knows a fix for it? submitted by /u/AntDoc [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e16twj/black_screen_and_flashing_taskbar/
  8. Screen flashing black

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Screen flashing black: Good day, I have recently started using my laptop and for some reason my screen will go black for a second and then immediately come back on when I press anything. I've noticed it happens almost every single time in Word whenever I drag two fingers along the trackpad, and...
  9. Black Screen Flashing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Black Screen Flashing: Hello ! Now I am not sure if this is strictly related to windows , it's just a thought ... For a few weeks I keep getting black screen from time to time , it just lasts 1-2 seconds but it's annoying as hell . I've tried updating and reinstalling my graphic card but nothing...
  10. Flashing black screen

Flashing black screen: Hi I have an issue whereby whenever I click on something or insert a device into the USB drive my laptop screen flashes high contrast colors despite the fact that I have already disabled the feature in the settings menu....