Windows 10: Black screen for 5-10 seconds

Discus and support Black screen for 5-10 seconds in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; When I turn on my pc I encounter with black screen for 5-10 seconds after my pc (acer) logo loading screen just then I see the lockscreen for open... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/e_x_edra, May 5, 2020.

1. Black screen for 5-10 seconds

When I turn on my pc I encounter with black screen for 5-10 seconds after my pc (acer) logo loading screen just then I see the lockscreen for open desktop. How can I solve this?

submitted by /u/e_x_edra
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/e_x_edra, May 5, 2020
  2. mora67 Win User

5 min delay on cold start between login screen and bg screen

One more thing to be considered; black screen 5 minutes after signing in only occurs with my admin sign in account; my wife signs in in a split second with her non admin account. So admin sign in account should be limited to solve this.

mora67, May 23, 2020
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    black screen

Hi Bart,

It is possible that you're experiencing black screen due to corrupted system files. To assist you better, we'd like to gather more information:

• Are you getting any error messages?
    • What happen when you tried to login?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps in this
    article
    to troubleshoot black screen errors. You can choose which situation you're experiencing the error and perform the instructions.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, May 23, 2020
  4. Rose Cal Win User

Black screen for 5-10 seconds

black screen

Hi Bart,

It is possible that you're experiencing black screen due to corrupted system files. To assist you better, we'd like to gather more information:

• Are you getting any error messages?
    • What happen when you tried to login?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps in this
    article
    to troubleshoot black screen errors. You can choose which situation you're experiencing the error and perform the instructions.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, May 23, 2020
  5. Black screen for 5-10 seconds

Black screen error

Hello,

There are several reasons why you are facing a black screen issue. One of these is due to outdated or incorrect device drivers. For us to figure out what's causing this, provide more details by answering the listed questions:

• Can you confirm to us if you are using a laptop or a computer?
    • Have you made any recent changes to your device prior to this happening?
    • What exactly were you doing when the error occurred?
    • Have you tried any troubleshooting steps to resolve this? If yes, specify all of the steps that you have done.

As an initial part of troubleshooting, we suggest following the steps given on this article:

Troubleshoot black screen or blank screen errors
    . This will help you diagnose and rectify most of the known black screen concerns.

We will wait for your response.

Dhavelyn Mer, May 23, 2020
  6. Black screen for 5-10 seconds

Black screen error

Hello,

There are several reasons why you are facing a black screen issue. One of these is due to outdated or incorrect device drivers. For us to figure out what's causing this, provide more details by answering the listed questions:

• Can you confirm to us if you are using a laptop or a computer?
    • Have you made any recent changes to your device prior to this happening?
    • What exactly were you doing when the error occurred?
    • Have you tried any troubleshooting steps to resolve this? If yes, specify all of the steps that you have done.

As an initial part of troubleshooting, we suggest following the steps given on this article:

Troubleshoot black screen or blank screen errors
    . This will help you diagnose and rectify most of the known black screen concerns.

We will wait for your response.

Dhavelyn Mer, May 23, 2020
Thema:

Black screen for 5-10 seconds

1. Black screen for 5-10 seconds - Similar Threads - Black screen seconds

2. Black Screen for 3-5 seconds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black Screen for 3-5 seconds: Assembled device having : Windows 10 Pro versionCPU=5600xGPU= Gigabyte eagle 3060tiSDD= 1TB NVMEMotherboard:= Gigabyte B450 Main Monitor: MSI G273Q =2560*1440pMy monitor screen goes black for 3-5 second randomly. It has happened while I was playing games or surfing internet...
  3. Black Screen for 3-5 seconds

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black Screen for 3-5 seconds: Assembled device having : Windows 10 Pro versionCPU=5600xGPU= Gigabyte eagle 3060tiSDD= 1TB NVMEMotherboard:= Gigabyte B450 Main Monitor: MSI G273Q =2560*1440pMy monitor screen goes black for 3-5 second randomly. It has happened while I was playing games or surfing internet...
  4. Black Screen for 3-5 seconds

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Why is my screen flashing black for a few seconds every 5 minutes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is my screen flashing black for a few seconds every 5 minutes: I’ve tried updating my driver and even disabling and reenabling it, I’ve tried hard resetting my pc pressing the button for 5 seconds. I’ve tried to roll back my driver, I’ve tried updating that and windows, I’ve verified game files in the app, I didnt really have this issue...
  6. Monitor Flickers Black for 5 seconds

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Monitor Flickers Black for 5 seconds: HelloI've had some issues with my monitor as it will flicker black for roughly 5 seconds. The PC stays on fine and everything is controllable but the monitor will go black. The monitor does stay on though and indicates it is on. I got this pc in December as a Christmas gift...
  7. black screen every 5 seconds or less

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    black screen every 5 seconds or less: hello, I have a problem with my windows 10 laptop, every 5 seconds or less my screen turn black for a second and returns to normal nonstop, it's annoying because I can't do work with it...
  8. Black screen for 4/5 seconds when leaving a fullscreen game

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Black screen for 4/5 seconds when leaving a fullscreen game: Hi, I have a brand new pc, built myself, my first one. When i leave/start a full screen game i get 4/5 second black screen. It is particularly annoying because it happens when someone joins an xbox party and it activates the game bar. I have a 2080 super graphics card and...
  9. Screen Goes Completely Black for 3-5 Seconds when Going Full-screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen Goes Completely Black for 3-5 Seconds when Going Full-screen: I have recently just built a new PC and reinstalled windows twice. The first time it was installed, I did not have this problem with the exact same games I am playing right now, so I know that my physical PC is not the problem. In short, every time I want to go full-screen...
  10. 5 seconds of blank screen randomly

in Windows 10 Support
    5 seconds of blank screen randomly: During browsing only, my screen will blank for about 5 seconds at irregular intervals. I have power options set at sleep-never and blank screen-never, but changing them seems to do no good. 118270