Windows 10: Black screen for 5-10 seconds

Discus and support Black screen for 5-10 seconds in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; When I turn on my pc I encounter with black screen for 5-10 seconds after my pc (acer) logo loading screen just then I see the lockscreen for open... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/e_x_edra, May 5, 2020.

1. Black screen for 5-10 seconds

When I turn on my pc I encounter with black screen for 5-10 seconds after my pc (acer) logo loading screen just then I see the lockscreen for open desktop. How can I solve this?

submitted by /u/e_x_edra
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/e_x_edra, May 5, 2020
  2. mora67 Win User

5 min delay on cold start between login screen and bg screen

One more thing to be considered; black screen 5 minutes after signing in only occurs with my admin sign in account; my wife signs in in a split second with her non admin account. So admin sign in account should be limited to solve this.

mora67, May 23, 2020
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    black screen

Hi Bart,

It is possible that you're experiencing black screen due to corrupted system files. To assist you better, we'd like to gather more information:

• Are you getting any error messages?
    • What happen when you tried to login?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps in this
    article
    to troubleshoot black screen errors. You can choose which situation you're experiencing the error and perform the instructions.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, May 23, 2020
  4. Rose Cal Win User

Black screen for 5-10 seconds

black screen

Hi Bart,

It is possible that you're experiencing black screen due to corrupted system files. To assist you better, we'd like to gather more information:

• Are you getting any error messages?
    • What happen when you tried to login?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps in this
    article
    to troubleshoot black screen errors. You can choose which situation you're experiencing the error and perform the instructions.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, May 23, 2020
  5. Black screen for 5-10 seconds

Black screen error

Hello,

There are several reasons why you are facing a black screen issue. One of these is due to outdated or incorrect device drivers. For us to figure out what's causing this, provide more details by answering the listed questions:

• Can you confirm to us if you are using a laptop or a computer?
    • Have you made any recent changes to your device prior to this happening?
    • What exactly were you doing when the error occurred?
    • Have you tried any troubleshooting steps to resolve this? If yes, specify all of the steps that you have done.

As an initial part of troubleshooting, we suggest following the steps given on this article:

Troubleshoot black screen or blank screen errors
    . This will help you diagnose and rectify most of the known black screen concerns.

We will wait for your response.

Dhavelyn Mer, May 23, 2020
  6. Black screen for 5-10 seconds

Black screen error

Hello,

There are several reasons why you are facing a black screen issue. One of these is due to outdated or incorrect device drivers. For us to figure out what's causing this, provide more details by answering the listed questions:

• Can you confirm to us if you are using a laptop or a computer?
    • Have you made any recent changes to your device prior to this happening?
    • What exactly were you doing when the error occurred?
    • Have you tried any troubleshooting steps to resolve this? If yes, specify all of the steps that you have done.

As an initial part of troubleshooting, we suggest following the steps given on this article:

Troubleshoot black screen or blank screen errors
    . This will help you diagnose and rectify most of the known black screen concerns.

We will wait for your response.

Dhavelyn Mer, May 23, 2020
Thema:

Black screen for 5-10 seconds

1. Black screen for 5-10 seconds - Similar Threads - Black screen seconds

2. Black screen for 4/5 seconds when leaving a fullscreen game

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Black screen for 4/5 seconds when leaving a fullscreen game: Hi, I have a brand new pc, built myself, my first one. When i leave/start a full screen game i get 4/5 second black screen. It is particularly annoying because it happens when someone joins an xbox party and it activates the game bar. I have a 2080 super graphics card and...
  3. 5 minutes of Black screen of death

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    5 minutes of Black screen of death: After the defaultuser0 stuff, I've finally to access to my computer. However, the screen would first went black for 5 minutes.Then went back to normal.I wonder what happened...
  4. Black Screen for 5 minutes after log on

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black Screen for 5 minutes after log on: Just observed installation of update KB4512508 By Coincidence possibly I am now experiencing a black screen for 5 minutes after signing in My first experience of this I used system restore to go back 2 days and this worked fine. Now the update has installed again and I am...
  5. Black Screen on Acer Nitro 5

Black Screen on Acer Nitro 5: Hello, I have been using my new acer nitro 5 and I just got a problem on it. I updated my computer, then I signed in and there was a black screen with my cursor. After a little bit, it showed the tool bar and my background but not my apps. If I put my cursor over the toolbar,...
  6. Screen Goes Completely Black for 3-5 Seconds when Going Full-screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen Goes Completely Black for 3-5 Seconds when Going Full-screen: I have recently just built a new PC and reinstalled windows twice. The first time it was installed, I did not have this problem with the exact same games I am playing right now, so I know that my physical PC is not the problem. In short, every time I want to go full-screen...
  7. 5 seconds of blank screen randomly

in Windows 10 Support
    5 seconds of blank screen randomly: During browsing only, my screen will blank for about 5 seconds at irregular intervals. I have power options set at sleep-never and blank screen-never, but changing them seems to do no good. 118270
  8. Screen goes black for a few seconds

Screen goes black for a few seconds: Occasionally my PC goes all black for several seconds (and for not logical reason) after update to Windows 10 Home, version 1803, OS Build 17134. Doesn't seem to affect anything, but is annoying. Any help would be appreciated. BillyS...
  9. Second monitor black screen.

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Second monitor black screen.: I have tried downloading multiple drivers to solve my monitor issue. I am trying to connect my external monitor. Having a laptop my main display works. My HDMI works correctly because using the same set up has worked with my TV screen. The monitor works fine with the other...
  10. Random one-second black screens

in Windows 10 Support
    Random one-second black screens: Hi all! Just assembled the following machine out of brand new components: Mobo: GA-B250M-DS3H CPU: G4560 GPU: integrated PSU: Corsair VS550 RAM: CMK8GX4M2A2400C16 SSD: Kingston SSDnow 300V Monitor: VGA (the only non-new component) I have the following trouble...