Windows 10: black screen for a minutes on start up

Discus and support black screen for a minutes on start up in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; So when i start up my laptop it's going black screen for a minutes, is it normal because in the past is only a secand is it too much apps can make... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DevaWisanggeni, Aug 16, 2021.

1. black screen for a minutes on start up

So when i start up my laptop it's going black screen for a minutes, is it normal because in the past is only a secand is it too much apps can make that?

:)

DevaWisanggeni, Aug 16, 2021
  2. zplugger Win User

Black Screen after Log on

Computer boots to windows log on,have no password here.After a minute on log on it go to a black screen,stays there forever. I can get to Task Manager from black Screen,lost on what to do next. Just want my Windows 10 back, not sure what caused this problem. Any Suggestion on what my next step should be?*Sad

zplugger, Aug 16, 2021
  3. jds63 Win User
    Black Screen after Log on

So this is not a BSOD ? Have a Windows 10 disc or USB Flash Drive made ? How are you getting to task manager Ctrl.+Alt+Del ? Any cursor on screen ?

jds63, Aug 16, 2021
  4. Ryan Fra Win User

black screen for a minutes on start up

Endless black screen without anything but it is on

Hi Basim,

There are several reasons why the screen turns black only. It can be an issue with the software or hardware. Please answer the following questions:

• Are there any major changes made on your computer before the issue started?
    • Have you performed any troubleshooting steps to fix the issue?

For now, we suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps from this
    link

We are looking forward to your reply.

Ryan Fra, Aug 16, 2021
Thema:

black screen for a minutes on start up

1. black screen for a minutes on start up - Similar Threads - black screen minutes

2. Black screen on start up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen on start up: When I start my PC I am able to get all the fans spinning and all my USB devices have power. However my PC does not deliver any output to my monitor and Windows does not start at all. When this first started happening I tried restarting my PC 3 times in order to get into...
  3. Black screen on start up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black screen on start up: When I start my PC I am able to get all the fans spinning and all my USB devices have power. However my PC does not deliver any output to my monitor and Windows does not start at all. When this first started happening I tried restarting my PC 3 times in order to get into...
  4. Black Screen at Start-up

Black Screen at Start-up: On my Windows 7 box, I get to the initial Ctrl + Alt + Del to login and then the screen goes black. My cursor works, and additonal Ctrl + Alt + Del flashes the normal screen for a fraction of a second, but no user name visible or Password box. Windows Logo, + Ctrl + Shift + B...
  5. Black screen on start up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen on start up: Whan I uninstall Classic shell I got a black screen after start up. I'm having a zoom meeting in the next hour so any help would be appreciated https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/black-screen-on-start-up/73de31c1-9737-45c3-9c91-e44c186716a4
  6. Black screen on start up

Black screen on start up: Whan I uninstall Classic shell I got a black screen after start up. I'm having a zoom meeting in the next hour so any help would be appreciated https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/black-screen-on-start-up/73de31c1-9737-45c3-9c91-e44c186716a4
  7. Black screen on start up

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Black Screen on start up

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Black Screen on start up: So, everytime i boot up win10, It promps me to a black screen that i have to wait 1hr for with my mouse, Though i can use CTRL+ALT+DEL to restart explorer.exe, It does not work, Ive tried restarting my Laptop, nothing, No viruses, No ram over-clog, no nothing, just a black...
  9. Black Screen on Start Up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black Screen on Start Up: As I was booting my laptop up from a Windows update, I encountered a black screen with a cursor. From researching this, I gather this is a pretty common issue with the standard fix being using the task manager to restart the pc. The only issue I’ve been having with that is...
  10. black screen on start up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    black screen on start up: This morning when I booted up my Windows 10 PC I got a black screen. There is a cursor on the screen and when I move the mouse the cursor moves. I can access bios and in bios it is evident the keyboard is connected. However, I cannot access any windows function. I...