Windows 10: Black Screen help please

Discus and support Black Screen help please in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Anyone please help me , first i got a blue screen after i go to a certain restore point then after i restart the laptop and log in it became all black... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Black Screen Of Stress, May 25, 2022.

1. Black Screen help please

Anyone please help me , first i got a blue screen after i go to a certain restore point then after i restart the laptop and log in it became all black with a mouse cursor. I tried to access the task manager but it says reinstall Duser.dllNext is i tried to go to a certain system restore point again , only 2 options tried both and failed.Next i access safe mode tried 4&5 both failed can't access and there's a pop up saying about hard fail something forgot the exact warning. Also tried to reset but also failed

:)

Black Screen Of Stress, May 25, 2022

2. Black screen error

Hello,

There are several reasons why you are facing a black screen issue. One of these is due to outdated or incorrect device drivers. For us to figure out what's causing this, provide more details by answering the listed questions:

• Can you confirm to us if you are using a laptop or a computer?
    • Have you made any recent changes to your device prior to this happening?
    • What exactly were you doing when the error occurred?
    • Have you tried any troubleshooting steps to resolve this? If yes, specify all of the steps that you have done.

As an initial part of troubleshooting, we suggest following the steps given on this article:

Troubleshoot black screen or blank screen errors
    . This will help you diagnose and rectify most of the known black screen concerns.

We will wait for your response.

Dhavelyn Mer, May 25, 2022
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    black screen

Hi Bart,

It is possible that you're experiencing black screen due to corrupted system files. To assist you better, we'd like to gather more information:

• Are you getting any error messages?
    • What happen when you tried to login?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps in this
    article
    to troubleshoot black screen errors. You can choose which situation you're experiencing the error and perform the instructions.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, May 25, 2022
  4. Remon Ont Win User

Black Screen help please

black screen

Hi,

To assist you better regarding your concern, we would like to know more information:

• Did you get any error messages?
    • Have you tried updating the drivers?
    We suggest that you try the troubleshooting steps suggested by Sharath Srinivasa on this

link

You can also check the article about troubleshooting black screen problems on the link below.

windows-10-troubleshoot-black-screen-problems

Hope this information helps. Please post us back if you need any further assistance.

Remon Ont, May 25, 2022
Thema:

Black Screen help please

1. Black Screen help please - Similar Threads - Black Screen help

2. Black Screen help please

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Black Screen help please: Anyone please help me , first i got a blue screen after i go to a certain restore point then after i restart the laptop and log in it became all black with a mouse cursor. I tried to access the task manager but it says reinstall Duser.dllNext is i tried to go to a certain...
  3. Black Screen help please

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black Screen help please: Anyone please help me , first i got a blue screen after i go to a certain restore point then after i restart the laptop and log in it became all black with a mouse cursor. I tried to access the task manager but it says reinstall Duser.dllNext is i tried to go to a certain...
  4. Solution to black screen? Help please!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Solution to black screen? Help please!: Sometimes my laptop starts up fine, then other times it becomes stuck on a black screen (I can see my cursor if I click) and never loads. I have to hard reset then it’s fine. The symptoms that it will get stuck on a black screen when I next boot it up are as follows:...
  5. BLACK SCREEN PLEASE HELP!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BLACK SCREEN PLEASE HELP!: Today i turned on my pc as usual, but i had some troubles...[ATTACH][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/black-screen-please-help/7fcdc8a1-13a6-44d6-8bb7-1be326d1d706
  6. Black screen PLEASE HELP

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black screen PLEASE HELP: While playing games my screen with randomly go black for a few seconds and then come back. It crashes some of my games and i have been unable to resolve this by myself so I am asking on here for anyone please help me! My error from security and maintenance details is here....
  7. Black screen on login! Please help!

in Windows 10 Support
    Black screen on login! Please help!: So.. I screwed up.. I used a small program called something like Windows 10 Login Background Changer (something along those lines) and when I restarted my computer, it never reached the login screen. I can move the mouse and open Magnifier (was pushing random controls),...
  8. Black Screen---No Mouse---Please help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Black Screen---No Mouse---Please help: Computer model: Lenovo Y700 Microsoft 10 6th gen i7 processor It has 2 graphics cards: NVIDIA® GeForce GTX 960M 2GB NVIDIA® GTX 960M 4 GB GDD5 ​16 gigs RAM Ok my computer is having a problem with a black screen. This computer is brand new, arrived on the 14th. I...
  9. Black Screen With Cursor PLEASE HELP

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Black Screen With Cursor PLEASE HELP: Okay so I'm panicking a bit here. Installed the 'Windows 10 Login Screen Changer' that I found on this forum, clicked 'change background' and bam...black screen. I turned the computer off and on again and still black screen with a Cursor. Ctrl Alt Del does nothing. My...
  10. PLEASE HELP! black screen

in Windows 10 Support
    PLEASE HELP! black screen: Hi, i have been getting a black screen even on safe mode, so basically cant do anything just, The only thing that i can do is run the troubleshoot. Im not sure why this happened, at the beginning i thought it was a problem with my gpu or some drivers, so i went in safe mode...