Windows 10: Black Screen in Fullscreen applications but only when I move or click my mouse

Discus and support Black Screen in Fullscreen applications but only when I move or click my mouse in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Title covers it all, what can I do to prevent this? And if I dont play in Fullscreen it lags/doesnt feel right submitted by /u/Xahriyah [link]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Xahriyah, Jan 29, 2020.

1. Black Screen in Fullscreen applications but only when I move or click my mouse

Title covers it all, what can I do to prevent this? And if I dont play in Fullscreen it lags/doesnt feel right

submitted by /u/Xahriyah
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Xahriyah, Jan 29, 2020

2. Black screen error

Hello,

There are several reasons why you are facing a black screen issue. One of these is due to outdated or incorrect device drivers. For us to figure out what's causing this, provide more details by answering the listed questions:

• Can you confirm to us if you are using a laptop or a computer?
    • Have you made any recent changes to your device prior to this happening?
    • What exactly were you doing when the error occurred?
    • Have you tried any troubleshooting steps to resolve this? If yes, specify all of the steps that you have done.

As an initial part of troubleshooting, we suggest following the steps given on this article:

Troubleshoot black screen or blank screen errors
    . This will help you diagnose and rectify most of the known black screen concerns.

We will wait for your response.

Dhavelyn Mer, Jan 29, 2020
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    black screen

Hi Bart,

It is possible that you're experiencing black screen due to corrupted system files. To assist you better, we'd like to gather more information:

• Are you getting any error messages?
    • What happen when you tried to login?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps in this
    article
    to troubleshoot black screen errors. You can choose which situation you're experiencing the error and perform the instructions.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Jan 29, 2020
  4. Black Screen in Fullscreen applications but only when I move or click my mouse

Black screen with mouse?

i seem to be getting this alot lately. how do i solve it?

windows boots, welcomes, then i get black screen with mouse and nothing else. mouse works, its not frozen. it will sit at that screen for hours.

Fitseries3, Jan 29, 2020
Thema:

Black Screen in Fullscreen applications but only when I move or click my mouse

1. Black Screen in Fullscreen applications but only when I move or click my mouse - Similar Threads - Black Screen Fullscreen

2. My mouse only moves when I right click

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My mouse only moves when I right click: Im having this issue where my wireless mouse can only move when I hold right click. Does anyone know how to fix it ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-mouse-only-moves-when-i-right-click/9e17af99-5133-47fb-b166-b74aa3ab9296
  3. My mouse only moves when I right click

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My mouse only moves when I right click: Im having this issue where my wireless mouse can only move when I hold right click. Does anyone know how to fix it ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-mouse-only-moves-when-i-right-click/9e17af99-5133-47fb-b166-b74aa3ab9296
  4. Fullscreen Black Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fullscreen Black Screen: Hello,Whenever i play games Fortnite Apex Minecraft. etc. i can only play windowed or windowed fullscreen for some reason,if i try and play just fullscreen my screen goes black until F11 or Alt+Tab, because of this my framerate in all the games are decreased quite heavily.so...
  5. Fullscreen Black Screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fullscreen Black Screen: Hello,Whenever i play games Fortnite Apex Minecraft. etc. i can only play windowed or windowed fullscreen for some reason,if i try and play just fullscreen my screen goes black until F11 or Alt+Tab, because of this my framerate in all the games are decreased quite heavily.so...
  6. Black screen or Mouse becomes laggy and beeping when moved

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Black screen or Mouse becomes laggy and beeping when moved: I just bought this laptop last September 30 2020 After some time using it there comes a time where in just plain black screen background music stops but the backlit keyboard is still on. There also came a time where in laptop screen freeze and I can't use keyboard but I can...
  7. Black screen and mouse moving

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Black screen and mouse moving: A few days ago I got a black screen on a browser game in chrome. Thought it was just the gamr but ut has happened probably 20 times just using chrome. Again only in chrome this happens. Now today while on youtube in chrome my mouse kept moving to the top left corner on its...
  8. Black screen in games when fullscreen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black screen in games when fullscreen: Hello, i just downloaded windows 10 latest update and updated drivers, but then i started playing. I got black screen when in fullscreen but not in windowed....
  9. screen disappear when i move my mouse to click on the smaller screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    screen disappear when i move my mouse to click on the smaller screen: picture this. there is two screen, one is full screen and the other is a small screen in the middle of the full screen so every time my mouse is move to click the small screen it get minimize. now since the small screen is minimize, option 1) i go to taskbar to bring it up...
  10. Black screen when playing games on fullscreen.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black screen when playing games on fullscreen.: Hi, i ve recently bought a new PC and i can t play the games in fullscreen becouse of random blackscreens.I get these blackscreen whenever the frames are changing too much (going into inventory/menu/options/in match) PC SPEC: Ryzen 5 2600 RX 580 8GB VRAM 8GB RAM 600W...