Windows 10: Black screen in some games after playing 10 - 30 min.

Discus and support Black screen in some games after playing 10 - 30 min. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My pc .. dell 7567 i7 Graphx.. nvidia 1050ti 4gb Games like farcry primal,Mirror edge catalyst.. and don bradman cricet 2014.... got some issue.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Rahneesh, Jul 21, 2017.

1. Rahneesh Win User

Black screen in some games after playing 10 - 30 min.

My pc .. dell 7567 i7
    Graphx.. nvidia 1050ti 4gb

Games like farcry primal,Mirror edge catalyst.. and don bradman cricet 2014.... got some issue.

After playing them about 10 min to 30 min (it varies) in between the gaming.. screen turns black and freezes the game.. then after a while game returns to normal ... means.. its like black frames coming in the game... please help me.

:)

Rahneesh, Jul 21, 2017

2. i get kicked from all multiplayer games

i did have some problems because I used cracked win 10 but then I didnt have a problem with games. I reinstall a win 10 pro and now i gave problems with few games that i play. for example in gta v after 30 min playing a game i just get from mission or
    everbody gets out from server. on bf1 i get kicked every 20 min and on screen writes connection problem. in both games i didnt have any lag or something like that but that is very iritate. can it maybe be because of drivers or? hope you can help me

AnteMandir, Jul 21, 2017
  3. dannyh5 Win User
    The previous system shutdown was unexpected windows 10

there is no blue screen it go's black while playing a game and reboots it's self. driver's have been updated , upgrade to windows 10 aniversary update and yet it just did it again on me about 30 min's after it show's. it really starting to **** me off
    as i see no reason fo it to be happening as i keep it update and all it can say is The Previous system shoutdown was unexpected when it wasn't even shutdown. The previous system shutdown at 12:50:57 PM on ‎8/‎29/‎2016 was unexpected.

dannyh5, Jul 21, 2017
Thema:

Black screen in some games after playing 10 - 30 min.

1. Black screen in some games after playing 10 - 30 min. - Similar Threads - Black screen games

2. Black screen crash after playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen crash after playing games: Hello, I need some help with a crash that's been happening after I upgraded my graphics card.So I recently upgraded to an rtx3070 and now when I play some more intensive games my pc goes to a black screen for a while and it shuts off.Things I've checked:Power cableIf the gpu...
  3. Black screen crash after playing games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black screen crash after playing games: Hello, I need some help with a crash that's been happening after I upgraded my graphics card.So I recently upgraded to an rtx3070 and now when I play some more intensive games my pc goes to a black screen for a while and it shuts off.Things I've checked:Power cableIf the gpu...
  4. Black screen crash after playing games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Help been at this screen for 30 min......

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help been at this screen for 30 min......: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/danp1016 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jkdx3g/help_been_at_this_screen_for_30_min/
  6. Games keep crashing after 30 mins or so, new PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games keep crashing after 30 mins or so, new PC: Hi everyone! I recently upgraded my pc and build one, was having no issues at all until abut a month ago and Dayz and Rust were crashing after about 30 mins or so, I am now trying MS2020 and its doing the same. my pc specs are Ryzen 5 2600x RTX 2080s 32GB ram 850W Psu...
  7. Screen becomes black after 30 min of usage then turns back on after switching on the fan....

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Screen becomes black after 30 min of usage then turns back on after switching on the fan....: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Ares12480 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fl82xc/screen_becomes_black_after_30_min_of_usage_then/
  8. Windows Hanging after Lock Screen 30 min+

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Hanging after Lock Screen 30 min+: My computer works fine with no issues being for long periods of time, but when I lock my computer (WIN + L) if its locked for about 30 min or so everything freezes (the keyboard and mouse don't work) and I have to restart for it to work again. I've tried unplugging and...
  9. Screen turns black after 30 seconds

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Screen turns black after 30 seconds: I use a laptop in a docking station with two screens connected - it has worked well for one year. Suddenly, and as I remember, right after accepting a systems update, screen 1 turns black, looses connection to the computer approx 30 seconds after I have turned on the...
  10. Windows 10 freezes after 30 mins

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 freezes after 30 mins: About 3 weeks ago I did a clean install of Windows 10 Home with the media installation. Everything was going well until after 2 days and about half an hour after starting up windows, windows just freezes and can't do anything on the task bar. Even hard resetting...