Windows 10: Black screen in windows 10

Discus and support Black screen in windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have a black screen ,on one user account, on my pc after login . All other accounts are ok. Why ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ianjefferies, Jun 26, 2019.

1. Black screen in windows 10

I have a black screen ,on one user account, on my pc after login . All other accounts are ok. Why ?

:)

ianjefferies, Jun 26, 2019
  2. Remon Ont Win User

black screen

Hi,

To assist you better regarding your concern, we would like to know more information:

• Did you get any error messages?
    • Have you tried updating the drivers?
    We suggest that you try the troubleshooting steps suggested by Sharath Srinivasa on this

link

You can also check the article about troubleshooting black screen problems on the link below.

windows-10-troubleshoot-black-screen-problems

Hope this information helps. Please post us back if you need any further assistance.

Remon Ont, Jun 26, 2019
  3. zplugger Win User
    Black Screen after Log on

Computer boots to windows log on,have no password here.After a minute on log on it go to a black screen,stays there forever. I can get to Task Manager from black Screen,lost on what to do next. Just want my Windows 10 back, not sure what caused this problem. Any Suggestion on what my next step should be?*Sad

zplugger, Jun 26, 2019
  4. Rose Cal Win User

Black screen in windows 10

black screen

Hi Bart,

It is possible that you're experiencing black screen due to corrupted system files. To assist you better, we'd like to gather more information:

• Are you getting any error messages?
    • What happen when you tried to login?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps in this
    article
    to troubleshoot black screen errors. You can choose which situation you're experiencing the error and perform the instructions.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Jun 26, 2019
Thema:

Black screen in windows 10

1. Black screen in windows 10 - Similar Threads - Black screen

2. Black screen after log in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen after log in: After the most recent update to my windiws software i cannot log into the comuter without it giving me a black screen with a moveable curser https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/black-screen-after-log-in/5c0f9da8-4862-426f-a49a-79a3e6cd6aa1
  3. Black screen after log in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black screen after log in: After the most recent update to my windiws software i cannot log into the comuter without it giving me a black screen with a moveable curser https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/black-screen-after-log-in/5c0f9da8-4862-426f-a49a-79a3e6cd6aa1
  4. Black screen with cursor what can i do i have tried alt+ctrl+del it is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen with cursor what can i do i have tried alt+ctrl+del it is not working: Please i need a solution to my laptop that is blank with cursor https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/black-screen-with-cursor-what-can-i-do-i-have/acc9c1ed-d2e7-4361-baaf-283774a3ec61
  5. Black screen with cursor what can i do i have tried alt+ctrl+del it is not working

Black screen with cursor what can i do i have tried alt+ctrl+del it is not working: Please i need a solution to my laptop that is blank with cursor https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/black-screen-with-cursor-what-can-i-do-i-have/acc9c1ed-d2e7-4361-baaf-283774a3ec61
  6. Computer keeps black screening if i play a game with a controller plugged in.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer keeps black screening if i play a game with a controller plugged in.: i seem to have a problem where if my controller is plugged in i get a irql_not_less_or_equal bsod or just a hard crash with no bsod. i tried to read the mini dump but couldn't find what the problem was. i have also tried updating windows and updating my graphics card. the...
  7. Computer keeps black screening if i play a game with a controller plugged in.

Computer keeps black screening if i play a game with a controller plugged in.: i seem to have a problem where if my controller is plugged in i get a irql_not_less_or_equal bsod or just a hard crash with no bsod. i tried to read the mini dump but couldn't find what the problem was. i have also tried updating windows and updating my graphics card. the...
  8. Is there an update on laptop going to black screen after login page?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there an update on laptop going to black screen after login page?: Since the past two weeks, we saw that users from our organization is getting black screen with cursor after some windows updates. They get to login screen, put in their credentials and then get to black screen. Tried system restore, uninstall latest updates and then had to...
  9. Is there an update on laptop going to black screen after login page?

Is there an update on laptop going to black screen after login page?: Since the past two weeks, we saw that users from our organization is getting black screen with cursor after some windows updates. They get to login screen, put in their credentials and then get to black screen. Tried system restore, uninstall latest updates and then had to...
  10. Is there an update on laptop going to black screen after login page?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade