Windows 10: Black Screen Issue on Lenovo Y560 (with ATI hd 5730)

Discus and support Black Screen Issue on Lenovo Y560 (with ATI hd 5730) in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Hello, i have a laptop. (Lenovo y560 ) And laptop's graphic card is ati radeon HD 5730. (i have no another graphic card like Intel hd graphic) Intel... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by interstellar17, Sep 18, 2016.

1. Black Screen Issue on Lenovo Y560 (with ATI hd 5730)

Hello, i have a laptop. (Lenovo y560 ) And laptop's graphic card is ati radeon HD 5730.
    (i have no another graphic card like Intel hd graphic)
    Intel Core i7-740QM, 1.73 GHz with 2.93 GHz max turbo, 4 cores, 8 threads, 6M cache

I have a big problem with black screen. In a nutshell if i try to install amd grapchic card drive (latest drive, beta crimson drive, first drive of my laptop's manufacturer website , 14.4, 13.3 or others) with plugged in then i see black screen between the loading during.
    But if i try to install this graphic card drive with battery (plugged out) then everything can be fine and there is no black screen. Also if i remove the ati graphic card drive on safe mode i can entry on VGA with plugged in or plugged out ( battery) there is no problem. But i have to install amd driver on properly for 3D programs and some games.

By the way i established windows 7, 8.1 and 10 (x64) but there was no solution. I always saw black screen. Also i should say that i tried to install with battery afterthat plugged in but the screen froze.

I searched, read and applied many method as people said to solve this problem. But i didn't solve yet.

I have been really tired to find a solution this awful problem for three weeks. I read many article, topic and i tried to every method what i saw on those places as this pages. Especially i performed regedit method ( change the crossfire 1 to 0 or 0 to 1 i mean ULPS, also i tried change the value of KMD_EnableBrightnessInterface2 1 to 0 or 0 to 1, and change as this MD_EnableBrightnesslf2 ) , performed to autodetect driver, turned OFF fast startup on windows 10, installed graphic card drive from device manager chose as a folder, besides all these method i looked and changed some power options for instant set to % 5 minimal performance with plugged in and battery, updated the bios on y560 support pages...

Afterthat i want to indicate my problem with this page. I thought maybe some people can help me to find a solution. If someone help me i would appreciate.
    Thank you in advance.

:)

interstellar17, Sep 18, 2016

2. Black Screen after logo (windows 10 update)

Hello,

I have received windows 10 update and I scheduled the update while I am away.

When I came back, my laptop was on a black screen completely.

I tried to restar and it goes to windows 10 logo then the screen goes black again. I tried to boot into safe mode but it's not working.

I have ASUS laptop N61

ATI mobility HD 5730

Intel core i7

If there are no way to fix it, how can I go back to windows 7?

Sorry I am using my phone to post

Abdullah ALyazedi, Sep 18, 2016
  3. i need to Lenovo IdeaPad Y560 Drivers on Windows 10 64bit

i need to Lenovo IdeaPad Y560 Drivers on Windows 10 64bit

any help ..

أحمد محمدالقحوم, Sep 18, 2016
Thema:

Black Screen Issue on Lenovo Y560 (with ATI hd 5730)

1. Black Screen Issue on Lenovo Y560 (with ATI hd 5730) - Similar Threads - Black Screen Issue

2. Black screen issue Lenovo LOQ 15

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen issue Lenovo LOQ 15: So I recently bought the Lenovo LOQ15. Amazing laptop but every time I start it, I get a black screen... Apperantly this is 'normal' for this laptop. But I don't think so... So I either restart the laptop by holding the power button, or I wait a few minutes and then it...
  3. Black screen issue Lenovo LOQ 15

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black screen issue Lenovo LOQ 15: So I recently bought the Lenovo LOQ15. Amazing laptop but every time I start it, I get a black screen... Apperantly this is 'normal' for this laptop. But I don't think so... So I either restart the laptop by holding the power button, or I wait a few minutes and then it...
  4. Graphic Drivers for ATI Radeon HD 3450

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Graphic Drivers for ATI Radeon HD 3450: I have been trying to play Minecraft and Overwatch however experience reoccurring issues with my graphics. I tend to get a large red "x" claiming that I have an issue with my graphics card. I went to check if it could be updated, only for it to claim it's already up-to-date....
  5. ATI Radeon hd 4300/4500 driver Issue in windows10

in Windows 10 Customization
    ATI Radeon hd 4300/4500 driver Issue in windows10: Hi Folks, Windows recently installed an updated driver 8.970.100.9001 on my pc.However the Catalyst Control Center is missing. I have been following threads regarding this,and yet I need someone who can advice me how to install the CCC which can work with this new driver. I...
  6. ATI HD 5770 MAC EDITION

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ATI HD 5770 MAC EDITION: Hello everyone I have hp 6300 microtower And i have ati hd 5770 mac edition graphics card Does my graphics card is compatible to my motherboard? It will work ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ati-hd-5770-mac-edition/64b1cbc5-6b38-430a-bff1-6fd08a36046d
  7. ATI Radeon HD lost driver in update

ATI Radeon HD lost driver in update: ATI Radeon HD lost 1920 screen res on last Win 10 update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ati-radeon-hd-lost-driver-in-update/1efbea73-9119-4e05-b1eb-456df2726dc3
  8. ATI Radeon HD 4200 driver problem

ATI Radeon HD 4200 driver problem: As this Problem was locked, I would like to add a possible solution that worked for me(x64 w10 pro) . I just disabled the signed driver enforcement. IT FIXED MY PROBLEM! Windows 10 enforces driver signatures by default. This can be disabled to install drivers that are not...
  9. HD3000+ATI 6490M black screen during startup

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    HD3000+ATI 6490M black screen during startup: The boot sequence takes too long (black screen during startup for almost 1 min). It seems there is an issue with the switching between these two boards. Is there any way to keep a low power consumption, keeping the option to use both cards and remove the long black screen ?...
  10. Had a ATI 6970 hd, display drivers stopped responding issues...

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Had a ATI 6970 hd, display drivers stopped responding issues...: Well been fighting with the old but new 6970hd card we put in my I7 980 build quite a while now. The usual issue of display driver stopped responding and has been reset every time machine woke up after trying to run Fire Fox or anything else the drivers didn't like 5 times or...