Windows 10: Black screen issue while accessing websites

Discus and support Black screen issue while accessing websites in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Most of the times when i was surfing internet these things appears on my screen, still cant able to solve this issue. Please provide a solution... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by diwakardiwaWE, May 28, 2019.

1. Black screen issue while accessing websites

Most of the times when i was surfing internet these things appears on my screen, still cant able to solve this issue. Please provide a solution

***Original title: Why the black screen appears sometimes while using window 10***

***Link removed by Moderator***

:)

diwakardiwaWE, May 28, 2019

2. Issue with black screen, dual display, ATI Integrated GPU

Hi,

I suggest you to follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to go to device manager and disable the display drivers, check whether the issue persists or not.

• Press Windows + X keys and click
      Device manager.
    • Click to expand Display adapters, right click the second adapter and click
      Disable.
    • Restart the computer and check whether the issue persists or not.
    • Repeat the same steps to disable the first display adapter and check if it helps.

If you find the issue is with anyone of the display adapters then, I suggest you to update the display drivers from the manufactures website for Windows 10 and check if it helps.

Method 2: I suggest you to follow the steps form the below article for
    “Black Screen” issues and check if it helps.

Troubleshoot black screen problems

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-black-screen-problems

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you

Karthicka_R, May 28, 2019
  3. Black screen after Windows 10 update, unable to access device screen

Hi Joshua,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

As you are facing issues accessing desktop screen, do let us know the following to assist you better:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • Were you able to see any error code/ error message with this issue?

I would like to inform that this issue might have occurred due to drivers for display adapter.

I suggest you to refer to the steps in the Microsoft article check if it helps.

Refer: Troubleshoot black screen problems

As you are facing black screen issue before Sign-in, click on Black screen and not signed in to Windows 10.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue and required information to assist you better.

Deepika Gowda, May 28, 2019
  4. Black screen issue while accessing websites

Black Screen after update

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Community, we understand your concern and we will try pour best to help you resolve the issue.

I would suggest that you perform the steps mentioned below and check if you are able to access the desktop.

Method 1:

Step 1: Perform Power Drain and check if you are able to access your desktop screen.

• Unplug the charger and remove the battery of your laptop, if using a desktop remove the power cord.
    • Press and hold the Power button for 30sec.
    • Plug the charger/power cord and restart system.

Step 2: If you can access the desktop check if your system is functioning as normal. Also check which update got installed in your system, by opening Control Panel and then opening Programs and Features.

Method 2: Inaccessible Desktop.

If you are unable to access the desktop screen and you are stuck on the
    Black Screen,
    then I would suggest that you refer to the article
    Troubleshoot black screen problems provided in the link below and check if you are able to resolve the issue.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/troubleshoot-black-screen-problems

Your reply is very important to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the above information to assist you accordingly.

Vanessa Sohtun, May 28, 2019
Thema:

Black screen issue while accessing websites

1. Black screen issue while accessing websites - Similar Threads - Black screen issue

2. Black screen while gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen while gaming: Before I start explaining the issue here are my specs + os:OS: WIndows 11MB:B450 TOMAHAWKGPU: RX 580CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 2700 Eight CoreI've been having this issue for almost more than 2 months my screen has been going black under load and the pc has still been running mouse and...
  3. Black screen while gaming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black screen while gaming: Before I start explaining the issue here are my specs + os:OS: WIndows 11MB:B450 TOMAHAWKGPU: RX 580CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 2700 Eight CoreI've been having this issue for almost more than 2 months my screen has been going black under load and the pc has still been running mouse and...
  4. Black screen while playing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black screen while playing: Hey!It's the second time I get a black screen with the sound freezing playing Gw2 in the last 6 months. Had to restart the computer both times using the power button as I couldn't do anything. I don't have this problem playing any other games so I'd like to know if the...
  5. Black screen while playing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen while playing: Hey!It's the second time I get a black screen with the sound freezing playing Gw2 in the last 6 months. Had to restart the computer both times using the power button as I couldn't do anything. I don't have this problem playing any other games so I'd like to know if the...
  6. Issues accessing websites

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Issues accessing websites: Hi Why is it when i click on an open website the screen dances all over opening other websites i have open closing them and finally opening the one i want? ***Original Title: Dell OptiPlex***...
  7. Facing issues while accessing a specific website

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Facing issues while accessing a specific website: I am using a Dell Inspiron 3541 laptop with Windows 10. I have Microsoft Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge Just updated and Google Chrome as my browsers. On any other computer other than the Dell, I can sign onto Synchrony Bank and check my cd's, xnsfer money, etc. BUT, on...
  8. Issues while accessing websites

Issues while accessing websites: I just got an EVOO EV-L2in1-116 laptop and it is connected to the internet but sometimes websites will not load and I get an error message. [ATTACH] Like here in the photo Gmail will not load but I could get Hulu to load (though when I tried to watch something that page...
  9. Website access issues in Windows 10

Website access issues in Windows 10: Hi As of yesterday, I have been unable to access a particular website (https://www.bsavaeducation.co.uk) using any internet browser (tried Edge, Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox) on my Windows 10 machine. I can access most other websites fine from that machine. And I...
  10. Black screen while updating

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Black screen while updating: I have Windows 10. It happens that the PC starts updating automatically; screen in blue background and messages of "do not turn off equipment, 30% completed etc" For some reason, the process is not completed and I am left with the screen in black, rather lightly illuminated....