Windows 10: Black screen issue

Discus and support Black screen issue in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am Mac user. My PC has Windows 10 installed. The machine was working without problems but recently I’ve had this issue. WhenI open Windows, I get a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RoseannLew, Oct 25, 2020.

1. Black screen issue

I am Mac user. My PC has Windows 10 installed. The machine was working without problems but recently I’ve had this issue. WhenI open Windows, I get a black screen

:)

RoseannLew, Oct 25, 2020

2. Black screen error

Hello,

There are several reasons why you are facing a black screen issue. One of these is due to outdated or incorrect device drivers. For us to figure out what's causing this, provide more details by answering the listed questions:

• Can you confirm to us if you are using a laptop or a computer?
    • Have you made any recent changes to your device prior to this happening?
    • What exactly were you doing when the error occurred?
    • Have you tried any troubleshooting steps to resolve this? If yes, specify all of the steps that you have done.

As an initial part of troubleshooting, we suggest following the steps given on this article:

Troubleshoot black screen or blank screen errors
    . This will help you diagnose and rectify most of the known black screen concerns.

We will wait for your response.

Dhavelyn Mer, Oct 25, 2020
  3. Ryan Fra Win User
    Endless black screen without anything but it is on

Hi Basim,

There are several reasons why the screen turns black only. It can be an issue with the software or hardware. Please answer the following questions:

• Are there any major changes made on your computer before the issue started?
    • Have you performed any troubleshooting steps to fix the issue?

For now, we suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps from this
    link

We are looking forward to your reply.

Ryan Fra, Oct 25, 2020
  4. Arul_D Win User

Black screen issue

Black Screen on Startup

Hello,

Could you please answer few questions:

• When you say “Now, nothing is on my desktop” what exactly are you referring to?

• Are you getting black screen after Sign in?
    If you are getting black screen after sign in, I would suggest you to follow the steps mentioned in the below help article and check if it helps.

Troubleshoot black screen problems

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/troubleshoot-black-screen-problems

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Arul_D, Oct 25, 2020
Thema:

Black screen issue

1. Black screen issue - Similar Threads - Black screen issue

2. "Black Screen" Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Black Screen" Issue: Hello, I've been a ghost on this forum for a few years now and have had most of my issues fixed via the search function. However, the issue I have now hasn't been addressed since 2014 and the steps taken back then are not helping now. I am a computer technician at a county...
  3. "Black Screen" Issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    "Black Screen" Issue: Hello, I've been a ghost on this forum for a few years now and have had most of my issues fixed via the search function. However, the issue I have now hasn't been addressed since 2014 and the steps taken back then are not helping now. I am a computer technician at a county...
  4. Black screen issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black screen issue: Hello, My system has a ryzen 5 5600x and gtx1650 while playing any game it works fine for 2-3 mins after that black screen appears it says No-Signal entering power saving modebut i can hear the background music that i play while gaming but not able to do anything finally need...
  5. Black screen issue.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black screen issue.: I’ve recently built a PC. It has a Ryzen 7 5700G and am wanting to put a rtx 3060 but for now am testing a 780ti and I have tried 2 Ryzen 7 apu’s and every time I install the drivers for the apu or even the gpu in the middle of installing my pc crashes and then I get nothing...
  6. Black screen issue.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen issue.: I’ve recently built a PC. It has a Ryzen 7 5700G and am wanting to put a rtx 3060 but for now am testing a 780ti and I have tried 2 Ryzen 7 apu’s and every time I install the drivers for the apu or even the gpu in the middle of installing my pc crashes and then I get nothing...
  7. Black screen issue

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Black screen issue: I need help please. This laptop hard disk gave record unreadable errors so I replaced it with a new one and put the faulty one in a enclosure so that I can try and recover the data on it. Fresh install Windows 10 21H1 on it an start looking for recovery freeware on the...
  8. Black screen issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Black screen issue: For some reason when I log into my account on my pc, it is working fine, but when my dad logs on to his account on the same pc, it just shows a black screen with a cursor for hours. Can anyone help with the issue ? submitted by /u/lbi4 [link] [comments]...
  9. Black Screen Issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black Screen Issues: So I had this stupid idea of spamming the high contrast shortcut on my Windows 10 Hp laptop. I held the shortcut down and it made continuous beeping sounds at a fast rate. So after like 5 or 10 seconds of spamming it, the screen turned black with a cursor on it. I've tried...
  10. Black Screen Issues

in Windows 10 Support
    Black Screen Issues: Since I updated my computer to Windows 10 I have been suffering from a mayor issue, that is every certain amount of time my computer screen will go totally black (like if it went to sleep mode) and computer will be completely unresponsive. I tried everything: formatted,...