Windows 10: Black Screen Keeps Appearing

Discus and support Black Screen Keeps Appearing in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, I was wondering if someone could help me please regarding a black screen that keeps showing up on my laptop. My laptop is a Lenovo L340-17IRH... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Annabel Booth, Dec 2, 2023.

1. Black Screen Keeps Appearing

Hi, I was wondering if someone could help me please regarding a black screen that keeps showing up on my laptop. My laptop is a Lenovo L340-17IRH Gaming Laptop ideapad - Type 81LL.My games keep crashing/turning to a black screen on my laptop more specifically, during my Sims 4 game via the EA App while I’ve been using other programmes at the same time e.g. Google Chrome, Spotify, Microsoft Word, Scrivener etc.. There doesn’t seem to be a pattern, these crashes have all occurred at random, unrelated points, and I’ve been forced to shut down my laptop whenever this occurs as nothing seems

:)

Annabel Booth, Dec 2, 2023
  2. Maria Fab Win User

Black Dots appears on screen

Hello Kushal,

Black screen errors can be caused by issues with the display adapter drivers, connection issues between with your PC or display, or during installation of operating system or updates.

For resolution, we suggest that you follow our guided walk-through to resolve black screen errors. See
    Troubleshoot black screen or blank screen errors. Choose the error you're experiencing from the list,
    and a set of troubleshooting steps will be provided.

Please update us with the results. We will be glad to assist you.

Maria Fab, Dec 2, 2023
  3. Black Screen Isuue in Window 10

Hi kashish,

I would appreciate you for trying troubleshooting steps.

To understand the issue better, I request you to answer few questions:

• Does black screen appear when you before user login’s or after user has logged in ?
    • Does black screen appears when you lock your pc?
    This problem occurs because of a change in the behavior of Win Logon and Logon UI. This change introduces the potential for the deadlock.

I would also suggest you to install all the updates available for the system and check if it helps.

Follow the Below steps:

• Type settings in the Search area on the taskbar and select Settings
    • Select Update and Security.
    • Click on Windows Update and select Check for Updates

Keep us posted with the status of the issue. We’ll be glad to assist if you need further assistance.

Thank you

Sujay Balraj, Dec 2, 2023
  4. Black Screen Keeps Appearing

Black Dots appears on screen

The thread which u provided is when windows hang but in my case it doesn't hang it works fine but as u see in first picture icons,taskbar are displayed

Kushal Bansal, Dec 2, 2023
Thema:

Black Screen Keeps Appearing

1. Black Screen Keeps Appearing - Similar Threads - Black Screen Keeps

2. Black screen continually appears

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen continually appears: Given the fact that Windows makes awkward products and Windows 11 is no exception. Having said that, and poor users like us have no options to deny auto update Windows, After taking Windows 11 update, Black screen came in. Got help from DELL support and successfully...
  3. Black screen continually appears

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black screen continually appears: Given the fact that Windows makes awkward products and Windows 11 is no exception. Having said that, and poor users like us have no options to deny auto update Windows, After taking Windows 11 update, Black screen came in. Got help from DELL support and successfully...
  4. Black squares appearing on screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black squares appearing on screen: I've already asked for help on this and as someone suggested, I redownloaded and updated my graphics drivers, but that didn't help at all.Black squares keep appearing on my screen randomly and they dissappear almost immediately. It is very distracting and annoying....
  5. Black squares appearing on screen

Black squares appearing on screen: I've already asked for help on this and as someone suggested, I redownloaded and updated my graphics drivers, but that didn't help at all.Black squares keep appearing on my screen randomly and they dissappear almost immediately. It is very distracting and annoying....
  6. Black squares appearing on screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Black Screen Keeps Appearing

Black Screen Keeps Appearing: Hi, I was wondering if someone could help me please regarding a black screen that keeps showing up on my laptop. My laptop is a Lenovo L340-17IRH Gaming Laptop ideapad - Type 81LL.My games keep crashing/turning to a black screen on my laptop more specifically, during my Sims...
  8. Black dot appearing on screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black dot appearing on screen.: Attached is a screenshot of what I am seeing on my screen, no matter what application is open/tabbed into. I am not sure of the cause of this, but I have had this issue previously about a year ago and it just went away. Since then I have reinstalled windows on a different...
  9. Black dot appearing on screen.

Black dot appearing on screen.: Attached is a screenshot of what I am seeing on my screen, no matter what application is open/tabbed into. I am not sure of the cause of this, but I have had this issue previously about a year ago and it just went away. Since then I have reinstalled windows on a different...
  10. Black dot appearing on screen.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware