Windows 10: Black screen loading for a while now after starting my pc. Anyone know a fix?

Discus and support Black screen loading for a while now after starting my pc. Anyone know a fix? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/BillionsBoy [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eed8nr/black_screen_loading_for_a_while_now_after/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/BillionsBoy, Dec 22, 2019.

1. Black screen loading for a while now after starting my pc. Anyone know a fix?

/u/BillionsBoy, Dec 22, 2019
  2. 95Viper Win User

Black screen after 'Starting Windows' sequence

Sounds like the old... windows black screen of death.

Try this quoted from "VisiHow" article "Repair Windows 7 Black Screen of Death":

They, also, have some other options there, too.
    Google search and you will find a lot of the "Windows Black Screen of Death with cursor" fixes.

95Viper, Dec 22, 2019
  3. How to fix black screen errors.

Hi Oscar,

Black screen error has many symptoms. One example is when recently updated your computer, the changes will start applying and you will be in a process of installing a software. Another example is when you are connecting online and you are using a live
    Microsoft account, it will take time to boot up your PC. To have a better grip with your concern regarding this system failure, we’d like to know the following:

• Changes you’ve made prior to your concern.
    • The current version of your Windows. To know which version of Windows you are using, press
      Windows + R to open run window, type
      winver and press Enter.
    • Your PC system specifications. To know your PC specs, follow the steps below:
      • Press Windows + S to open Search Box. Type
        About, then click it.
      • Send us the screenshot.
    • If you are using a PC or laptop.
    • If you installed a software to your computer.
    • Make and model of your computer.
    • The percentage of free space on your hard disk.
    • The specific error you encounter during the black screen issue (Send us the photo).
    In addition, you can visit this link to start troubleshooting black screen errors.

We're looking forward to your response.

Johann Eva, Dec 22, 2019
  4. Ryan Fra Win User

Black screen loading for a while now after starting my pc. Anyone know a fix?

Endless black screen without anything but it is on

Hi Basim,

There are several reasons why the screen turns black only. It can be an issue with the software or hardware. Please answer the following questions:

• Are there any major changes made on your computer before the issue started?
    • Have you performed any troubleshooting steps to fix the issue?

For now, we suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps from this
    link

We are looking forward to your reply.

Ryan Fra, Dec 22, 2019
Thema:

Black screen loading for a while now after starting my pc. Anyone know a fix?

1. Black screen loading for a while now after starting my pc. Anyone know a fix? - Similar Threads - Black screen loading

2. Windows quality update black screen on boot. Anyone know a fix?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows quality update black screen on boot. Anyone know a fix?: Got an icon near calandra on taskbar to update system. Did the update and now on reboot black screen. Don’t even reach the login page. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-quality-update-black-screen-on-boot-anyone/e727f76e-f54b-4806-8867-bcfda4ef93b6
  3. Windows quality update black screen on boot. Anyone know a fix?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows quality update black screen on boot. Anyone know a fix?: Got an icon near calandra on taskbar to update system. Did the update and now on reboot black screen. Don’t even reach the login page. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-quality-update-black-screen-on-boot-anyone/e727f76e-f54b-4806-8867-bcfda4ef93b6
  4. Black screen after loading up pc.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen after loading up pc.: Sometimes when I load up my computer, after a few minutes it'll just black screen and restart. This will happen usually 10-20 times before it stops for around 20 hours, and it's really annoying....
  5. Black screen after loading up pc.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black screen after loading up pc.: Sometimes when I load up my computer, after a few minutes it'll just black screen and restart. This will happen usually 10-20 times before it stops for around 20 hours, and it's really annoying....
  6. My pc is stuck on black screen after the loading to windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc is stuck on black screen after the loading to windows: For a few days I have a severe problem, because my computer won't boot up no matter what. The logo of motherboard displays as always, then after the windows logo and a few loading "spins" my screen go black and info about no signal pops off. It stays like this forever. I have...
  7. My pc is stuck on black screen after the loading to windows

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My pc is stuck on black screen after the loading to windows: For a few days I have a severe problem, because my computer won't boot up no matter what. The logo of motherboard displays as always, then after the windows logo and a few loading "spins" my screen go black and info about no signal pops off. It stays like this forever. I have...
  8. hey guys! this is happening to my laptop for a while now, does anyone know to fix this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    hey guys! this is happening to my laptop for a while now, does anyone know to fix this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Competitive_Week2425 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m2sa9c/hey_guys_this_is_happening_to_my_laptop_for_a/
  9. Does anyone know how to fix the black screen before login?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does anyone know how to fix the black screen before login?: After startup it goes to a black screen where I can move the cursor before the login screen submitted by /u/cmdralpha [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hcgfmu/does_anyone_know_how_to_fix_the_black_screen/
  10. black screen after starting pc

in Windows 10 Support
    black screen after starting pc: Hi, when I start my pc the computer brand comes up and then it all goes black. I can see a mouse cursor but only that. I can't enter boot manager either. 75372