Windows 10: Black screen no curser no start up screen just black windows 10

Discus and support Black screen no curser no start up screen just black windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; window 10 black screen with nothing for a quick second something will show up but then back to black screen .I tried to wake it up by pressing windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by nickhadtrath, Jan 14, 2019.

1. Black screen no curser no start up screen just black windows 10

window 10 black screen with nothing for a quick second something will show up but then back to black screen .I tried to wake it up by pressing windows key+ctrl+shift+B and my start up screen with the login will flash for a second then it goes back to black screen before I can do anything I have also disconnected everything and that didn't help any suggestions would be appreciated thank you

Valerie

:)

nickhadtrath, Jan 14, 2019
  2. 95Viper Win User

Black screen after 'Starting Windows' sequence

Sounds like the old... windows black screen of death.

Try this quoted from "VisiHow" article "Repair Windows 7 Black Screen of Death":

They, also, have some other options there, too.
    Google search and you will find a lot of the "Windows Black Screen of Death with cursor" fixes.

95Viper, Jan 14, 2019
  3. windows 10 black screen with no curser

After upgrading to windows 10 I was greeted by a black screen with no curser. After holding down the power key and restarting it works ok. Is there anything I can do to resolve this issue?

IanJohnson81, Jan 14, 2019
  4. Black screen no curser no start up screen just black windows 10

Black computer screen with curser

Hi Margaret,

The black screen error that you encounter can be due to a corrupted update installation. To get your device working, we suggest that you follow the steps found on this

link
    under Black screen after sign-in and you can see a mouse cursor provided by
    Sharath Srinivasa.

We'll appreciate if you can send us an update.

Darwin Dim, Jan 14, 2019
Thema:

Black screen no curser no start up screen just black windows 10

1. Black screen no curser no start up screen just black windows 10 - Similar Threads - Black screen curser

2. black screen with curser

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    black screen with curser: i am running windows 10 with 2 monitors, i turned on my computer and one monitor is black the other is black screen with a curser that i can move around. only way to turn computer off is to hold power button down, i have no other options. i am trying to repair, uninstall...
  3. black screen with curser

in Windows 10 Gaming
    black screen with curser: i am running windows 10 with 2 monitors, i turned on my computer and one monitor is black the other is black screen with a curser that i can move around. only way to turn computer off is to hold power button down, i have no other options. i am trying to repair, uninstall...
  4. black screen with curser

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Black screen with curser problem.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black screen with curser problem.: After installing my pc, I began starting up windows for the first time, asked me for my country, wifi, and then it pulled up a screen saying “Sit back and watch the magic happen.” Did something for a bit and came back to only find my screen in complete black with only my...
  6. Black screen with curser problem.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black screen with curser problem.: After installing my pc, I began starting up windows for the first time, asked me for my country, wifi, and then it pulled up a screen saying “Sit back and watch the magic happen.” Did something for a bit and came back to only find my screen in complete black with only my...
  7. Black screen with curser.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Black screen with curser.: I updated my pc to the latest windows 10 version this was a forced install and now i have a black screen with a curser after the login screen, I managed to uninstall the update and the problem was fixed. Two days later windows forced the update on me again, and again after...
  8. Laptop starts up with black screen and buffering curser.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop starts up with black screen and buffering curser.: I can't sign in, atleast not that I know of. I have tried multiple times blindly to no avail. Here's what I've tried so far: -Open task manager (won't open) -reset display driver -safe mode(still blank screen) -system restore to 3 days ago -uninstall recent updates(I'm...
  9. My PC starts up to a black screen with a curser

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My PC starts up to a black screen with a curser: I get a the ‘Microsoft corporation’ loading bar but after that it’s just a black background. I can’t get to task manager or anything. Any ideas? I tried startup repair but it didn’t work. On a side note my Malwarebytes trial ran out. Is there anything comparable to it?...
  10. Black screen/ just curser after user screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black screen/ just curser after user screen: I had posted earlier tonight about my Start Up wndows logo and tray icons almost all are frozen. I tried solutions posted but since i cant access Settings or Window logo i was stuck. I tried accessing run menu through Task Mgr but wasnt getting anywhere. Now i cant get...