Windows 10: Black screen no mouse Window 10 version 10.0.19041 laptop

Discus and support Black screen no mouse Window 10 version 10.0.19041 laptop in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; hi when i turn the pc on i'm having black screen then after long prees on power batten and off the pc star the pc again every think become good . even... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by capsix, Jun 10, 2024.

1. capsix Win User

Black screen no mouse Window 10 version 10.0.19041 laptop

hi when i turn the pc on i'm having black screen then after long prees on power batten and off the pc star the pc again every think become good . even i reinstall the window two times +all update still i'm getting black screen in first time any help please thank you.

:)

capsix, Jun 10, 2024
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 10, 2024
  3. Nordic Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Jun 10, 2024
  4. joeyroks Win User

Black screen after starting laptop (window 10)

You need to turn fast boot off in your control panel, I had the same issue but you need to boot your pc then when the black screen comes up you need to put your pc in sleep mode and then turn it on again, then you got the login screen.. I posted pictures to disable fast boot *Wink

Black screen no mouse Window 10 version 10.0.19041 laptop 38620d1485957229t-black-screen-after-starting-laptop-window-10-a-first-step.jpg

Black screen no mouse Window 10 version 10.0.19041 laptop 38622d1485957229t-black-screen-after-starting-laptop-window-10-a-step-2.jpg

Black screen no mouse Window 10 version 10.0.19041 laptop 38623d1485957229t-black-screen-after-starting-laptop-window-10-a-step-3.jpg

Black screen no mouse Window 10 version 10.0.19041 laptop 38621d1485957229t-black-screen-after-starting-laptop-window-10-a-last-step.jpg

joeyroks, Jun 10, 2024
Thema:

1. Black screen no mouse Window 10 version 10.0.19041 laptop - Similar Threads - Black screen mouse

2. Black screen no mouse Window 10 version 10.0.19041 laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen no mouse Window 10 version 10.0.19041 laptop: hi when i turn the pc on i'm having black screen then after long prees on power batten and off the pc star the pc again every think become good . even i reinstall the window two times +all update still i'm getting black screen in first time any help please thank you....
  3. Black screen no mouse Window 10 version 10.0.19041 laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black screen no mouse Window 10 version 10.0.19041 laptop: hi when i turn the pc on i'm having black screen then after long prees on power batten and off the pc star the pc again every think become good . even i reinstall the window two times +all update still i'm getting black screen in first time any help please thank you....
  4. File version 19041 while it should be 19043 for Windows 10 21H1

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    File version 19041 while it should be 19043 for Windows 10 21H1: Hi!I have Windows 10 21H1. When I check file version of any windows file I see build 19041. But when I run winver it says build 19043. Why those versions don't match?...
  5. Windows 10 Update - Boots to Black Screen with Mouse

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Update - Boots to Black Screen with Mouse: Hi all, I updated windows last night, and now it boots to a black screen where I can move the mouse. However, I cannot login as a result, I cannot open task manager. I've tried holding the power button on my desktop and doing a hard reboot 3 times and it still does the...
  6. Black screen - laptop window 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black screen - laptop window 10: Hi, on my laptop, using window 10. The computer when I try to open it shows only a black screen... how can I fix the problem? Tx https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/black-screen-laptop-window-10/f9a197ba-3982-4ee3-81ac-25f606d82b68
  7. Windows 10 infinite black loading screen with mouse

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 infinite black loading screen with mouse: Hello, I have a Dell laptop that was working perfectly fine until it reached 0 percent, I took out the battery and put the battery back in, then when I got home I plugged it in, held the power button until the keyboard lit up. And then it did the normal dell loading thing,...
  8. Windows 10 black screen with mouse after turning on laptop

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 black screen with mouse after turning on laptop: Hi, it's my first time asking here and i hope i am in the right section. after i turn on my laptop there will be a windows loading screen as usual but then the screen turns black but when i move my mouse around a cursor will appear. I waited and waited, and after 10...
  9. Windows 10 Black Screen with the mouse pointer.

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Black Screen with the mouse pointer.: Hi, Most of time when I press the power button, after few seconds, black screen appears with the mouse pointer. Hard Disk indicator flashes continuously, no changes and no error message on the screen. Even no change, if I press Alt+Ctrl+Del. It remains same till the time...
  10. windows 10 black screen with mouse

in Windows 10 Support
    windows 10 black screen with mouse: i've just upgrade to windows 10 nd am facing black screen with cursor help me.... 32442