Windows 10: Black Screen (not the 'proper' BSOD) - 1st of 3 new threads. Win 10

Discus and support Black Screen (not the 'proper' BSOD) - 1st of 3 new threads. Win 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; 1 of 3: Whilst I was in the middle of responding to Andre for Directly about a Black Screen problem where I had posted Event Viewer snips, the same... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Taffy087, Nov 26, 2018.

1. Taffy087 Win User

Black Screen (not the 'proper' BSOD) - 1st of 3 new threads. Win 10

1 of 3: Whilst I was in the middle of responding to Andre for Directly about a Black Screen problem where I had posted Event Viewer snips, the same problem happened again three times. The first of three snips is below - it makes sense to me that Andre deals with this.

Black Screen (not the 'proper' BSOD) - 1st of 3 new threads. Win 10 10e9e768-40b1-4531-a22d-05acf3b485fb?upload=true.png

:)

Taffy087, Nov 26, 2018
  2. jds63 Win User

Black Screen after Log on

So this is not a BSOD ? Have a Windows 10 disc or USB Flash Drive made ? How are you getting to task manager Ctrl.+Alt+Del ? Any cursor on screen ?

jds63, Nov 26, 2018
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    black screen

Hi Bart,

It is possible that you're experiencing black screen due to corrupted system files. To assist you better, we'd like to gather more information:

• Are you getting any error messages?
    • What happen when you tried to login?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps in this
    article
    to troubleshoot black screen errors. You can choose which situation you're experiencing the error and perform the instructions.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Nov 26, 2018
  4. Black Screen (not the 'proper' BSOD) - 1st of 3 new threads. Win 10

Black screen error

Hello,

There are several reasons why you are facing a black screen issue. One of these is due to outdated or incorrect device drivers. For us to figure out what's causing this, provide more details by answering the listed questions:

• Can you confirm to us if you are using a laptop or a computer?
    • Have you made any recent changes to your device prior to this happening?
    • What exactly were you doing when the error occurred?
    • Have you tried any troubleshooting steps to resolve this? If yes, specify all of the steps that you have done.

As an initial part of troubleshooting, we suggest following the steps given on this article:

Troubleshoot black screen or blank screen errors
    . This will help you diagnose and rectify most of the known black screen concerns.

We will wait for your response.

Dhavelyn Mer, Nov 26, 2018
Thema:

Black Screen (not the 'proper' BSOD) - 1st of 3 new threads. Win 10

1. Black Screen (not the 'proper' BSOD) - 1st of 3 new threads. Win 10 - Similar Threads - Black Screen 'proper'

2. Constant BSOD/Black screen Windows 10 New System

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Constant BSOD/Black screen Windows 10 New System: So back in december I built my customer a new PC. Specs: Ryzen 3700x, 32GB of RAM, Gigabyte B550 Gaming X, ADATA 2tb SSD, 700w powersupply, 8tb ironwolf pro hard drive and a 2tb seagate baracuda hard drive, GTX 1660 super. The issue has been the same and I have changed out...
  3. Constant BSOD/Black screen Windows 10 New System

Constant BSOD/Black screen Windows 10 New System: So back in december I built my customer a new PC. Specs: Ryzen 3700x, 32GB of RAM, Gigabyte B550 Gaming X, ADATA 2tb SSD, 700w powersupply, 8tb ironwolf pro hard drive and a 2tb seagate baracuda hard drive, GTX 1660 super. The issue has been the same and I have changed out...
  4. Black screen after new win 10 update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Black screen after new win 10 update: After i downloaded nee update and restarted pc i see only Black screen please help submitted by /u/FalesnyNemo [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l2r44u/black_screen_after_new_win_10_update/
  5. Black Screen (not the 'proper' BSOD) - 4th of 4 new threads. Win 10

Black Screen (not the 'proper' BSOD) - 4th of 4 new threads. Win 10: 4th of 4: Whilst I was in the middle of responding to Andre for Directly about a Black Screen problem where I had posted Event Viewer snips, the same problem happened again three times so I created three separate new threads. Then at 11:43am today (12:02 now) it...
  6. Black Screen (not the 'proper' BSOD) - 3rd of 3 new threads. Win 10

Black Screen (not the 'proper' BSOD) - 3rd of 3 new threads. Win 10: 3 of 3: Whilst I was in the middle of responding to Andre for Directly about a Black Screen problem where I had posted Event Viewer snips, the same problem happened again three times. The third of three snips is below - it makes sense to me that Andre deals with this....
  7. Black Screen (not the 'proper' BSOD) - 2nd of 3 new threads. Win 10

Black Screen (not the 'proper' BSOD) - 2nd of 3 new threads. Win 10: 2 of 3: Whilst I was in the middle of responding to Andre for Directly about a Black Screen problem where I had posted Event Viewer snips, the same problem happened again three times. The second of three snips is below - it makes sense to me that Andre deals with this....
  8. BSOD with 3 Win 10 OS choices

BSOD with 3 Win 10 OS choices: This started a while back with a BSOD saying 0x000000e. Which I goggled and found a remedy. The a few days after I get this with a choice of 3 Window 10 OS's to choose from. I have always picked the middle one and after a 4 to 6 restarts it goes away and does not appear again...
  9. 1st BSOD on new Laptop

1st BSOD on new Laptop: Hi Everyone, so I just bought this laptop a few weeks ago, but earlier I did a clean windows reset, and then install all my files again, I have like installed almost 15+ programs and after I have installed my programs, my windows just crashed *Sad I have attached the DM...
  10. 1st BSOD on Windows 10, KERNEL_SECURITY CHECK_FAILURE (new laptop)

1st BSOD on Windows 10, KERNEL_SECURITY CHECK_FAILURE (new laptop): Hi guys. I bought the laptop (refer to specs) last Saturday and upgraded it to Win10 yesterday without any problems. It was ok for the first 32 hours, playing games (PoE and Shadowrun) and using Chrome, when the BSOD happened. Chrome was on at the time, there was a WD...