Windows 10: Black Screen of Death crash in Windows 10

Discus and support Black Screen of Death crash in Windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So since I bought my pc a year ago I encounter some weird issue: My PC crashes with a blackscreen of Death, sometimes I hear Audio until I press the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by FlyingFlax, Mar 1, 2021.

1. Black Screen of Death crash in Windows 10

So since I bought my pc a year ago I encounter some weird issue: My PC crashes with a blackscreen of Death, sometimes I hear Audio until I press the power button for one second Like I wanted to normally shut down the system and it seems to shut down. It most likely happens in Davinci Resolve but MS Edge and Games sometimes get the PC to crash too but that is rare. I have collected a bunch of dump data and have attached them here.

I have already contacted the AMD Support and did everything they said but theres nothing more I can do. I have checked the system files, no errors, I have updated my drivers, problem isnt gone, I tried to fix the Voltage of the processor, wasnt the fix, I disabled XMP, didnt fix the issue, I uninstalled my drivers with DDU and reinstalled them without connecting to a network, didnt fix, I disabled Hardware acceleration, didnt fix the issue and so on. I did so much I dont remember it all. And no stress test does output a error. My hardware is cooled very well, so that cant be a problem.

My Specs:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 Stock with Bequiet! Dark Rock Slim

Ram: G.skill Aegis 16G in Dual channel on auto in the Bios Fixing the Voltage didnt help

MB: AsRock B450m pro4

GPU: Gigabyte RX 5700XT OC 8G stock

SSD NVME: Samsung 970 Evo 1tb

SSD SATA: Samsung 850 Evo 500gb tried Windows on both drives, issue occures on both

PSU: Corsair TX650M 80 Plus Gold 650W

Hope you can help me with my issue Black Screen of Death crash in Windows 10 :D

:)

FlyingFlax, Mar 1, 2021

2. Windows 7 black screen of death

I read a report a little while ago that said the black screens were nothing to do with updates but due to a malicious program (it hit more than just windows 7 users - vista, xp and 2000 were also prone to the black startup screen of death if infected). My windows 7 install is fully up-to-date and i've never had the black startup screen.

Just run some decent anti virus and you should be safe (i suggest microsoft security essentails since it's free and pretty decent). When you've installed an anti-virus i'd suggest doing a full scen to be sure there's nothing there.

human_error, Mar 1, 2021
  3. 95Viper Win User
    Black screen after 'Starting Windows' sequence

Sounds like the old... windows black screen of death.

Try this quoted from "VisiHow" article "Repair Windows 7 Black Screen of Death":

They, also, have some other options there, too.
    Google search and you will find a lot of the "Windows Black Screen of Death with cursor" fixes.

95Viper, Mar 1, 2021
  4. GSquadron Win User

Black Screen of Death crash in Windows 10

Windows 7 black screen of death

NO! That is not my problem. I used the link and the computer displayed again that black screen of death :'(
    Anyway it has nth to do with sleep or screen saver. I just restart it and than again it appears the "STARTING WINDOWS" screen. If the black of death happens than it stayies like that for hours without responding. A friend of mine had the same problem, but he could pass through the black of death because he has a much more powerful computer than mine. Anyway, i dunno the answer :S

GSquadron, Mar 1, 2021
Thema:

Black Screen of Death crash in Windows 10

1. Black Screen of Death crash in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Black Screen Death

2. Black screen of death

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Black screen of death: Hello. I turn off PC and after that when I try to turn on again it was showing me black screen with no cursor and logo was not appearing. Just black screen I tried F8 But it didn't work pls help me. Thank your....
  3. Black screen of death

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Black screen of death: I have the black screen of death ctrl alt delete works but task manager wont open when i go to troubleshooting settings login screen hold shift restart i use to be able to uninstall updates but now when i try its like my pc tries to but when i try my pc does not show a...
  4. Black screen of death

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen of death: Plse guys I need help...Im currently using a Toshiba Satellite C850 and the 1 moment,after I'd just did a clean installation of Windows 10,installed some new software,including Avast Antivirus,and the system just shut off while I was busy,still not sure what exactly...
  5. Windows 10 Black Screen of Death!!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Black Screen of Death!!!: Our workforce is split working in the office and working from home, currently, we are having major issues with Windows booting to a Black Screen Not Pulling Group Policy Settings when this happens mostly when a user is in the office. The user will have no network drives and...
  6. Black screen of death

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black screen of death: Hey I need some help with my computer, so basically one morning my computers fans are going and signed me out I think nothing of it and start using my computer than it randomly semi restarts, the screen goes black no error message restarts and brings me to windows advanced...
  7. Black screen of death

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Black screen of death: I was playing a game and it froze. Then i restarted my computer but it got stuck on the blue restarting screen for minutes so I unplugged my computer and plugged it back up, but the infinite windows loading screen started. At this point I'm like oh shit so I looked up a video...
  8. Windows Black Screen of Death

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Black Screen of Death: I have to say, I have had nothing but trouble with Microsoft Windows 10. I have lost 3 Laptops due to the Windows 10 Updates. Three perfectly good laptops because of the updates. I just bought a BRAND NEW DELL DESKTOP, and I am scared to death to let it do any updates,...
  9. Black Screen of Death

in Windows 10 Support
    Black Screen of Death: Hi guys, hoping to get some help here. My laptop did an update about 2 weeks ago. My computer started running slow immediately afterwards and finally crashes. When I try to do 3 hard restarts it goes to repair mode and then the black screen of death for over 24 hours. I've...
  10. "Black" screen of Death

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    "Black" screen of Death: I think this qualifies for this BSOD section...please ignore if it doesn't. Everything is operating normally on my computer and I'll have an unpredictable black screen. No warning, just black. At that point, the power is still running the system drives, but nothing will...