Windows 10: Black screen of death. Nothings working /: please help.

Discus and support Black screen of death. Nothings working /: please help. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello i currently got a CyberPower PC Some time ago. Radeon graphics card and all that. Played games, no problems. One day i close one of my games and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Johnny Patton, Feb 7, 2019.

1. Black screen of death. Nothings working /: please help.

Hello i currently got a CyberPower PC Some time ago. Radeon graphics card and all that. Played games, no problems. One day i close one of my games and boom. Things start slowing down. Then black screen of death. Just my cursor. Crrl alt delete doesnt work. (Which youtube told me to do) and bassiclly nothing ive tried works. Then it works for a second then says “do you want to close windows?” Not exact words but it was along those lines. But it bassicly was reffering to my display not responding. (Microsoft windows) then it goes black. Dunno whats going on. Just scared. );

:)

Johnny Patton, Feb 7, 2019

2. Help! Black screen of death! Nothing working!

Hello! I need help i am experencing a black screen of death with cursor on windows 10 I have tried using the refedit trick to see if it is something with the shell. I have tried everything but nothing is working! Help please!

RyanChantler, Feb 7, 2019
  3. Help! Black screen of death! Nothing working!

Hi Ryan,

User profile corruption is one of the possible reasons why you were unable to boot Windows 10 properly. To better assist you, we need to know the answers to the followin:

• Did you make any changes on your computer prior to the issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried?

In the meantime, we suggest booting your computer in Safe Mode to see if your system will boot to your desktop using the operating system's basic functionalities. To to this, simply follow the steps in this

article

We are looking forward to your response.

Jefferson Ore, Feb 7, 2019
  4. Black screen of death. Nothings working /: please help.

Almost Black Screen of Death?

Okay, so my sister was trying to watch a Blu Ray DVD in my computer last night, but of course it didn't work. She ended up watching a normal DVD and it was fine. After she finished, I turned off my computer normally. This morning, however, I tried turning on my computer and it gave me the normal code screen thing with quite text and a black background. This time, instead of booting normally it said "Press [Esc] to boot... (instert countdown here)" I waited and didn't press anything and it just came to a screen that was almost black and almost blue. The cursor didn't pop up and when I pressed Crl, Alt, and Delete it went back to the white text code screen. I attempted pressing Esc like it said, but it all led back to the almost black screen of death.
    I called my one of my family members for help because they are a tech guru, and they suggested unplugging everything (which I had done and proved unsuccessful), taking out the RAM and putting it back it, and still nothing. They then suggested pressing F8 when I boot up my computer, and it comes to the pop up window with two things to select. One that's called Sata and the other that's called CD or something. I tried selecting both of them, but yet again, the almost black screen of death.
    After my several attempts, my family member told me to try to safe reboot using the CD we have saved for my computer as a backup. There was no DVD in my computer during all these attempts.
    Was this caused by the Blu Ray, and any ideas on what to do? Thanks!

Quinn McAuley, Feb 7, 2019
Thema:

Black screen of death. Nothings working /: please help.

1. Black screen of death. Nothings working /: please help. - Similar Threads - Black screen death

2. Black screen of death in recovery options please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen of death in recovery options please help: Hello, I am having a problem with my laptop, I was using betterjoy to play dolphin with my cousin, I connected the first joycon, which was the left one, and it worked fine, but when I connected another left joycon in configuration while betterjoy was minimized and then I...
  3. Black screen of death in recovery options please help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black screen of death in recovery options please help: Hello, I am having a problem with my laptop, I was using betterjoy to play dolphin with my cousin, I connected the first joycon, which was the left one, and it worked fine, but when I connected another left joycon in configuration while betterjoy was minimized and then I...
  4. Black screen and nothing works

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black screen and nothing works: Hello, I'm experiencing black screen with cursor and all the hacks Ive used don't work e.g Win+shift+ctrl+b, ctrl+alt+delete, ctrl+shift+ESC. Even shift and restart to safe mode doesn't work. It's just stuck on black. I've watched almost all YouTube videos but nothing works...
  5. Black screen and nothing works

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen and nothing works: Hello, I'm experiencing black screen with cursor and all the hacks Ive used don't work e.g Win+shift+ctrl+b, ctrl+alt+delete, ctrl+shift+ESC. Even shift and restart to safe mode doesn't work. It's just stuck on black. I've watched almost all YouTube videos but nothing works...
  6. Black screen and nothing works

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Blue screen of death then black screen of death please help..

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blue screen of death then black screen of death please help..: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Panda_Sap [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lrigi3/blue_screen_of_death_then_black_screen_of_death/
  8. Please god help, i have the black screen and nothings working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please god help, i have the black screen and nothings working: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/wakpk [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lpk0y3/please_god_help_i_have_the_black_screen_and/
  9. Please help nothing working nothing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Please help nothing working nothing: [IMG]help nothing working in my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-help-nothing-working-nothing/648fe6d7-2de9-4835-b79a-b95d24d22d8e
  10. Black screen of death: Troubleshooting help?

in Windows 10 Support
    Black screen of death: Troubleshooting help?: Hi everyone, I am having problems with a DELL 4200 and an eeePC 901, both of which occasionally just switch to a black screen while I'm working, so I eventually have to restart the computer and thereby lose all work that wasn't previously saved. HD indicator stays off...