Windows 10: Black screen on 1 of 3 accounts.

Discus and support Black screen on 1 of 3 accounts. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have 3 accounts on my computer, mine works fine but my wife's account just loads to a black screen and a mouse pointer. Programs work if I run them... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DaneJensen1, Apr 18, 2020.

1. Black screen on 1 of 3 accounts.

I have 3 accounts on my computer, mine works fine but my wife's account just loads to a black screen and a mouse pointer. Programs work if I run them through task manager. How do I fix this?

:)

DaneJensen1, Apr 18, 2020

2. Black screen error

Hello,

There are several reasons why you are facing a black screen issue. One of these is due to outdated or incorrect device drivers. For us to figure out what's causing this, provide more details by answering the listed questions:

• Can you confirm to us if you are using a laptop or a computer?
    • Have you made any recent changes to your device prior to this happening?
    • What exactly were you doing when the error occurred?
    • Have you tried any troubleshooting steps to resolve this? If yes, specify all of the steps that you have done.

As an initial part of troubleshooting, we suggest following the steps given on this article:

Troubleshoot black screen or blank screen errors
    . This will help you diagnose and rectify most of the known black screen concerns.

We will wait for your response.

Dhavelyn Mer, Apr 18, 2020
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    black screen

Hi Bart,

It is possible that you're experiencing black screen due to corrupted system files. To assist you better, we'd like to gather more information:

• Are you getting any error messages?
    • What happen when you tried to login?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps in this
    article
    to troubleshoot black screen errors. You can choose which situation you're experiencing the error and perform the instructions.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Apr 18, 2020
  4. Vesao Win User

Black screen on 1 of 3 accounts.

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Apr 18, 2020
Thema:

Black screen on 1 of 3 accounts.

1. Black screen on 1 of 3 accounts. - Similar Threads - Black screen accounts

2. Black Screen for 3-5 seconds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black Screen for 3-5 seconds: Assembled device having : Windows 10 Pro versionCPU=5600xGPU= Gigabyte eagle 3060tiSDD= 1TB NVMEMotherboard:= Gigabyte B450 Main Monitor: MSI G273Q =2560*1440pMy monitor screen goes black for 3-5 second randomly. It has happened while I was playing games or surfing internet...
  3. Black Screen for 3-5 seconds

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black Screen for 3-5 seconds: Assembled device having : Windows 10 Pro versionCPU=5600xGPU= Gigabyte eagle 3060tiSDD= 1TB NVMEMotherboard:= Gigabyte B450 Main Monitor: MSI G273Q =2560*1440pMy monitor screen goes black for 3-5 second randomly. It has happened while I was playing games or surfing internet...
  4. Black Screen for 3-5 seconds

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Black screen every 3 seconds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen every 3 seconds: The problem is my laptop screen windows 10 gets black every 3 seconds. I use windows S it shows Project. I manage using arrows and enter to get to PC monitor only and the screen is black again. I cannot even manage to shut it down. What are the shortcuts for display settings...
  6. Black screen every 3 seconds

Black screen every 3 seconds: The problem is my laptop screen windows 10 gets black every 3 seconds. I use windows S it shows Project. I manage using arrows and enter to get to PC monitor only and the screen is black again. I cannot even manage to shut it down. What are the shortcuts for display settings...
  7. 3 user accounts on 1 personal computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    3 user accounts on 1 personal computer: Why does my computer have 3 separate user accounts on it? My email, the normal user, and an administrator user. It would make sense if all of these were all the same one, I can’t run certain discs and applications unless I’m using the administrator user and my normal user...
  8. 3 user accounts on 1 personal computer

3 user accounts on 1 personal computer: Why does my computer have 3 separate user accounts on it? My email, the normal user, and an administrator user. It would make sense if all of these were all the same one, I can’t run certain discs and applications unless I’m using the administrator user and my normal user...
  9. 3 Computer 1 Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Customization
    3 Computer 1 Microsoft Account: In my office, there are 3 computers. My computer is the main computer. I want the other 2 computers to have Microsoft on them, but when I put it on them all of my files and everything transfers over to their computers. I cannot have that, I went into one of the computers and...
  10. Right 1/3 of PC screen blocked

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Right 1/3 of PC screen blocked: Something has been overlayed on the right 1/3 of my screen. I cannot read any of my emails, messages-actually, almost everything on the right 1/3 of my PC screen. Someone read my problem and answered me-but I could not see all of the directions. Can/will Microsoft help me?...