Windows 10: black screen on asphalt 9 in window 10

Discus and support black screen on asphalt 9 in window 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello anyone can help I have a problem regarding in Asphalt 9 every time I open the games it only shows a black screen. I've tried to uninstall and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ernanilintag, Mar 8, 2020.

1. black screen on asphalt 9 in window 10

Hello anyone can help I have a problem regarding in Asphalt 9 every time I open the games it only shows a black screen.

I've tried to uninstall and reinstall the games many times but it shows a black screen.

black screen on asphalt 9 in window 10 71d30985-3be3-44b7-a2b3-b5c95bcaa2f5?upload=true.png

:)

ernanilintag, Mar 8, 2020
  2. Remon Ont Win User

black screen

Hi,

To assist you better regarding your concern, we would like to know more information:

• Did you get any error messages?
    • Have you tried updating the drivers?
    We suggest that you try the troubleshooting steps suggested by Sharath Srinivasa on this

link

You can also check the article about troubleshooting black screen problems on the link below.

windows-10-troubleshoot-black-screen-problems

Hope this information helps. Please post us back if you need any further assistance.

Remon Ont, Mar 8, 2020
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    black screen

Hi Bart,

It is possible that you're experiencing black screen due to corrupted system files. To assist you better, we'd like to gather more information:

• Are you getting any error messages?
    • What happen when you tried to login?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps in this
    article
    to troubleshoot black screen errors. You can choose which situation you're experiencing the error and perform the instructions.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Mar 8, 2020
  4. zplugger Win User

black screen on asphalt 9 in window 10

Black Screen after Log on

Computer boots to windows log on,have no password here.After a minute on log on it go to a black screen,stays there forever. I can get to Task Manager from black Screen,lost on what to do next. Just want my Windows 10 back, not sure what caused this problem. Any Suggestion on what my next step should be?*Sad

zplugger, Mar 8, 2020
Thema:

black screen on asphalt 9 in window 10

1. black screen on asphalt 9 in window 10 - Similar Threads - black screen asphalt

2. Asphalt 9 is not opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asphalt 9 is not opening: I have downloaded the asphalt 9 few days ago. when I click ,it doesn't open.Then I deleted the temporarly files and rest the game and restart. but it didn't work. So I rest my pc yesterday and installed the lastest version of windows 10 and download the asphalt 9 .and I click...
  3. Asphalt 9 stuck on loading screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asphalt 9 stuck on loading screen.: I am unable to play asphalt 9 since 20 October. It gets stuck on the loading screen. I tried to reset it and re-installed it thrice. But it doesn't open. Is it my problem or its Gameloft's server issue? Please help : :...
  4. Asphalt 9 stuck on loading screen.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Asphalt 9 stuck on loading screen.: I am unable to play asphalt 9 since 20 October. It gets stuck on the loading screen. I tried to reset it and re-installed it thrice. But it doesn't open. Is it my problem or its Gameloft's server issue? Please help : :...
  5. Asphalt 9

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asphalt 9: HelloI wanted a solution to this frustrating problem of asphalt 9 legends stuck on loading screen. I have uninstalled and reinstalled it many times but still it isn't working. The game opens, gameloft logo comes, song plays and then the screen becomes black. Kindly suggest me...
  6. Asphalt 9 shows only black screen with curser

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asphalt 9 shows only black screen with curser: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asphalt-9-game-closes-itself-as-soon-as-it-is/338f236e-8f3d-4b2b-9497-42c9df8de2f1 I tryed this solution but also not work. I am using windows 10 home single language operating system. Detail: windows 10 version...
  7. Asphalt 9 shows only black screen with curser

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asphalt 9 shows only black screen with curser: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asphalt-9-game-closes-itself-as-soon-as-it-is/338f236e-8f3d-4b2b-9497-42c9df8de2f1 I also tryed this solution and i uninstall and install asphalt from Microsoft Store more times...
  8. asphalt 9

in Windows 10 Gaming
    asphalt 9: it is not opening after its update when I open it gameloft 2020 appears after a while automaticaly it closed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asphalt-9/5d180856-72e3-4277-b2c3-3af7d0350c45
  9. asphalt 9

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    asphalt 9: i would like to disown asphalt 9 because i want to start a new account. if i delete the game i still have the data i've tried to reset the data but it didn't work. please help me...
  10. asphalt 9

in Windows 10 Gaming
    asphalt 9: how do I change my profile to another in asphalt 9? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/asphalt-9/0a361db2-3d84-4f05-b76f-91bf432d13cf

Users found this page by searching for:

1. blackscreen

2. black screen

3. win10 asphalt 9 stuck on black screen

4. Black screen full,
  5. asphalt 9not loading g,
  6. asphalt 9 black screen windows 10