Windows 10: Black screen on asus laptop help please

Discus and support Black screen on asus laptop help please in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Laptop running great but I plugged my camera in to upload photos. Message. Usb not recognized. I unplugged the camera and used another usb port. Now I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by azchristine, May 11, 2017.

1. Black screen on asus laptop help please

Laptop running great but I plugged my camera in to upload photos. Message. Usb not recognized. I unplugged the camera and used another usb port. Now I have a black screen and no control. Suggestions? I am guessing the computer screen let the camera take over.

:)

azchristine, May 11, 2017
  2. IoanaVo Win User

Black screen after upgrading to Windows 10

I upgraded Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 on my Asus laptop. After everything was installed, all that I can see is a black screen with a mouse pointer on it. I can not access anything on my laptop, please help!!!

IoanaVo, May 11, 2017
  3. Black screen after starting laptop

I have a ASUS N53S and after having upgraded to windows 10, I came across a few issues. The update when well and windows 10 is working on my laptop, however, I have an issue where
    I am presented with a black screen when i start my computer. I do see a ASUS screen and a windows boot screen before it goes black, however after the windows boot screen passes (the one with the blueish window icon) the screen goes to black, but it is still
    on (meaning the monitor is still turned on just not displaying anything). This issue occur after i restart ( few days before doesn't on the laptop). I try to on and off the laptop for few times but still the same problem and the last time i restart again and
    left it for a night and it doesn't change which still in black screen. So, now what should i do to let it display with desktop since now still in black screen with movable mouse. Please help... Thanks

RiddickLim, May 11, 2017
  4. Black screen on asus laptop help please

indianacarnie, May 11, 2017
  5. The screen is completely black. I try rebooting into safe mode but still black screen

azchristine, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Black screen on asus laptop help please

1. Black screen on asus laptop help please - Similar Threads - Black screen asus

2. Black Screen help please

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Black Screen help please: Anyone please help me , first i got a blue screen after i go to a certain restore point then after i restart the laptop and log in it became all black with a mouse cursor. I tried to access the task manager but it says reinstall Duser.dllNext is i tried to go to a certain...
  3. Black Screen help please

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black Screen help please: Anyone please help me , first i got a blue screen after i go to a certain restore point then after i restart the laptop and log in it became all black with a mouse cursor. I tried to access the task manager but it says reinstall Duser.dllNext is i tried to go to a certain...
  4. Black Screen help please

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Asus laptop boots to black screen with weirdly large cursor please help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Asus laptop boots to black screen with weirdly large cursor please help: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ThePancakePWNer [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m7gfbr/asus_laptop_boots_to_black_screen_with_weirdly/
  6. BLACK SCREEN PLEASE HELP!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BLACK SCREEN PLEASE HELP!: Today i turned on my pc as usual, but i had some troubles...[ATTACH][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/black-screen-please-help/7fcdc8a1-13a6-44d6-8bb7-1be326d1d706
  7. Help with my Asus ROG laptop please!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help with my Asus ROG laptop please!: After a routine update my laptop keyboard stopped working! I checked with device manager and everything checks out except for a device called number pad don’t really know what that is. Im not very fluent with computer terms either so please be patient! This laptop was a gift...
  8. Please HELP! Asus Stuck on BIOS screen :(

in Windows 10 Support
    Please HELP! Asus Stuck on BIOS screen :(: Hey I really need help guys! I have a Asus gl552vw laptop. Long story short I was playing cs:go when suddenly everything stuck I spammed ctrl alt delete to get to the home screen, after like 7 seconds it showed for 0,3seconds and a BSOD appeared with an error...
  9. Black screen PLEASE HELP

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black screen PLEASE HELP: While playing games my screen with randomly go black for a few seconds and then come back. It crashes some of my games and i have been unable to resolve this by myself so I am asking on here for anyone please help me! My error from security and maintenance details is here....
  10. PLEASE HELP! black screen

in Windows 10 Support
    PLEASE HELP! black screen: Hi, i have been getting a black screen even on safe mode, so basically cant do anything just, The only thing that i can do is run the troubleshoot. Im not sure why this happened, at the beginning i thought it was a problem with my gpu or some drivers, so i went in safe mode...