Windows 10: Black screen on boot

Discus and support Black screen on boot in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi everyone. I have this weird problem when every second boot of my PC runs into black screen before windows loading screen and only thing i can do is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Stoliknakawe, Apr 7, 2021.

1. Black screen on boot

Hi everyone. I have this weird problem when every second boot of my PC runs into black screen before windows loading screen and only thing i can do is Press esc wihch restarts PC. Then in next boot it goes to BIOS and load normally after quiting the bios. I dont even know how to google this problem so i've come here to Look for help. Thanks in advance

submitted by /u/Stoliknakawe
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Stoliknakawe, Apr 7, 2021
Thema:

Black screen on boot

1. Black screen on boot - Similar Threads - Black screen boot

2. Black screen on boot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black screen on boot: Hey, My laptop black screens on boot, and power cycling it opens a screen that says "Automatic RepairYour PC did not start correctly"I then have 2 buttons, Restart, and Advanced Options.Clicking Advanced Options, Troubleshoot, Advanced Options brings me to a screen with 6...
  3. booting to black screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    booting to black screen: Hi everyone.minor issue to be honest but its getting tedious so im hoping some can shed some light.any time i boot my lptop up, it loads to a black screen. the only temporary fix ive found is to hard power down nd reboot, everything else works fine once its loaded but its...
  4. booting to black screen

booting to black screen: Hi everyone.minor issue to be honest but its getting tedious so im hoping some can shed some light.any time i boot my lptop up, it loads to a black screen. the only temporary fix ive found is to hard power down nd reboot, everything else works fine once its loaded but its...
  5. Black Screen on Boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black Screen on Boot: When I boot my pc It loads past the bios, then I get the circle loading symbol. This fades away and I am left with a black screen more grey because the screen is still on. I Think it is a problem with my SSD. I put in a separate Hard drive to test and it works fine. I ended...
  6. Black Screen on Boot

Black Screen on Boot: When I boot my pc It loads past the bios, then I get the circle loading symbol. This fades away and I am left with a black screen more grey because the screen is still on. I Think it is a problem with my SSD. I put in a separate Hard drive to test and it works fine. I ended...
  7. Black Screen on Boot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Boot to black screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Boot to black screen: About a month or so ago my computers windows had been corrupted so I had to do a clean boot from a usb and everything was working fine until now, my pc started freezing but I could still move my cursor, this happened a couple of time so I restarted my pc and it got stuck on...
  9. Black screen on boot

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Black screen on boot: On my laptop I have been running into an issue with boot times which I swear is only getting worse. After the Lenovo boot screen where I am able to enter bios, I encounter a black screen which lasts around 25 to 30 seconds. Here is the system specs: Lenovo E540 i7-4702MQ...
  10. Black screen on boot

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Black screen on boot: When I try to boot up my pc, it goes straight to a black screen, no display whatsoever. I've tried restarting it 3 times in a row. The closest I've got was mashing F12 which gave me a few beeps then nothing. What else can I do?...