Windows 10: Black Screen On First Login Every Time.

Discus and support Black Screen On First Login Every Time. in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I am using Windows 10 Home on Acer Predator Helios 300. Every time i turn on my laptop and login to the Admin user Account, i face a black screen... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Manoj KShrestha, Nov 26, 2019.

1. Black Screen On First Login Every Time.

I am using Windows 10 Home on Acer Predator Helios 300. Every time i turn on my laptop and login to the Admin user Account, i face a black screen without any icons or taskbar. I have to logout by using ctrl+alt+del and re login again, or run task manager and run new task to run explorer.exe . After That system runs smoothly. How to solve this problem?

:)

Manoj KShrestha, Nov 26, 2019
  2. Rose Cal Win User

black screen

Hi Bart,

It is possible that you're experiencing black screen due to corrupted system files. To assist you better, we'd like to gather more information:

• Are you getting any error messages?
    • What happen when you tried to login?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps in this
    article
    to troubleshoot black screen errors. You can choose which situation you're experiencing the error and perform the instructions.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Nov 26, 2019
  3. Black Screen with Pointer

Hi Costa,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community. We will surely help you with simple steps to resolve your issue.

To assist you better, please provide few details.

• Is the black screen with courser appears after login or before login?

• Did you make any changes to the computer, prior to the issue?
    I suggest you to refer to the below link where the same type of issue had been discussed, refer to the suggestion given by
    Sharath Srinivasa on August 7, 2015.

Black screen after upgrading to Windows 10

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Nov 26, 2019
  4. Black Screen On First Login Every Time.

Black screen with cursor after login

Hi Sarthak,

We'd like to verify some information to help us sort out this issue.

• How often do you encounter this problem?
    • Did you receive any error message?

Since you've tried almost all workarounds to address this problem, we suggest that you follow the steps and instructions provided on the link

Troubleshoot black screen problems
    . Let us know if you encounter any issues so we can assist you further.

Looking forward to your reply.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Nov 26, 2019
Thema:

Black Screen On First Login Every Time.

1. Black Screen On First Login Every Time. - Similar Threads - Black Screen Login

2. My laptop screen goes black every time i try to login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop screen goes black every time i try to login: Hi,- My laptop will show the lock screen- But, instead of taking me to enter my PIN when i click enter- It instead takes me to a black screen, but I can move the cursor- Then, after a while 30 seconds?, it will return to the lock screenI have no clue what to do - I did try...
  3. My laptop screen goes black every time i try to login

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop screen goes black every time i try to login: Hi,- My laptop will show the lock screen- But, instead of taking me to enter my PIN when i click enter- It instead takes me to a black screen, but I can move the cursor- Then, after a while 30 seconds?, it will return to the lock screenI have no clue what to do - I did try...
  4. My laptop screen goes black every time i try to login

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. On-Screen Numpad showing every time I login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    On-Screen Numpad showing every time I login: Hello,I've had this issue for a while, even before I upgraded to windows 11, and finally wanted to try and get it fixed. Every time I go to enter my pin regardless of whether my laptop was shut down or put to sleep, an on-screen numpad pops up. On-screen keyboard is disabled...
  6. On-Screen Numpad showing every time I login

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    On-Screen Numpad showing every time I login: Hello,I've had this issue for a while, even before I upgraded to windows 11, and finally wanted to try and get it fixed. Every time I go to enter my pin regardless of whether my laptop was shut down or put to sleep, an on-screen numpad pops up. On-screen keyboard is disabled...
  7. The login Black screen

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    The login Black screen: I booted up my computer up and it did come up with loading screen, but then it came up with a black screen just with the mouse. I waited like 10 minutes and it showed the login screen / the startup screen. Then i did swipe up on the login screen and it went black again. Then...
  8. Black Login Screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Black Login Screen: Good day My laptop is either giving a black screen when I try to log in, or it has a problem booting up. I have tried several solutions and they all failed. I am unable to access the task manager nor any other way I found online. Your help will be greately...
  9. Black screen at login

in Windows 10 Support
    Black screen at login: After I sleep my computer, sometimes the screen is just black with my cursor. I can still do the basic functions like turn brightness down and move my cursor around, but I cannot login or see any graphics. Sleeping again doesn't fix the problem, all I can do is force shut...
  10. Black screen with cursor after install and first login

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Black screen with cursor after install and first login: Just upgraded my bro-in-law's HP Pavilion desktop from 8.1 to 10. It's got an AMD processor, but I don't know which one exactly...probably one of the lower level ones. It was a refurb from Fry's, purchased a couple of months ago. It was running 8.1 just fine. The upgrade...