Windows 10: Black Screen on my Lenovo Iealpad E 41-15

Discus and support Black Screen on my Lenovo Iealpad E 41-15 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have been experiencing this problem for some days, when I boot my laptop I stays black nothing happens after that. So I restarted the laptop by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by divikumar, Jan 12, 2019.

1. divikumar Win User

Black Screen on my Lenovo Iealpad E 41-15

I have been experiencing this problem for some days, when I boot my laptop I stays black nothing happens after that. So I restarted the laptop by holding the power button, after that it shows Lenovo logo and boots into the window. Similarly if I restart after working some time on the laptop or doing other stuff I need to do the same thing as I mentioned above i.e, holding the power button to shut the black screen and doing the restart the again.

:)

divikumar, Jan 12, 2019

2. lenovo ideapad P500 black screen

• my lenovo ideapad P500, windows 8 shows a black screen after the message " automatic repairs..."what can i do to fix this. is it a hard disc problem?

EBERENWAJI, Jan 12, 2019
  3. Black screen error

Hello,

There are several reasons why you are facing a black screen issue. One of these is due to outdated or incorrect device drivers. For us to figure out what's causing this, provide more details by answering the listed questions:

• Can you confirm to us if you are using a laptop or a computer?
    • Have you made any recent changes to your device prior to this happening?
    • What exactly were you doing when the error occurred?
    • Have you tried any troubleshooting steps to resolve this? If yes, specify all of the steps that you have done.

As an initial part of troubleshooting, we suggest following the steps given on this article:

Troubleshoot black screen or blank screen errors
    . This will help you diagnose and rectify most of the known black screen concerns.

We will wait for your response.

Dhavelyn Mer, Jan 12, 2019
  4. Rose Cal Win User

black screen

Hi Bart,

It is possible that you're experiencing black screen due to corrupted system files. To assist you better, we'd like to gather more information:

• Are you getting any error messages?
    • What happen when you tried to login?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps in this
    article
    to troubleshoot black screen errors. You can choose which situation you're experiencing the error and perform the instructions.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Jan 12, 2019
Thema:

1. Black Screen on my Lenovo Iealpad E 41-15 - Similar Threads - Black Screen Lenovo

2. Lenovo Y740 Screen Black screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo Y740 Screen Black screen: Lenovo Y740 Screen Black screen , i see the legion logo very dim at power on the device , and it goes so dark can't be seen , not even can see bios screen or any restart modification , the device working on outside monitor using HDMI , but no access to to the device screen...
  3. Lenovo Y740 Screen Black screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lenovo Y740 Screen Black screen: Lenovo Y740 Screen Black screen , i see the legion logo very dim at power on the device , and it goes so dark can't be seen , not even can see bios screen or any restart modification , the device working on outside monitor using HDMI , but no access to to the device screen...
  4. Lenovo laptop black screen stuck

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo laptop black screen stuck: Background Windows update running how to stop update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lenovo-laptop-black-screen-stuck/cb4646b2-30a0-431a-8118-8a6835181409
  5. Lenovo laptop black screen stuck

Lenovo laptop black screen stuck: Background Windows update running how to stop update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lenovo-laptop-black-screen-stuck/cb4646b2-30a0-431a-8118-8a6835181409
  6. Black screen issue Lenovo LOQ 15

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen issue Lenovo LOQ 15: So I recently bought the Lenovo LOQ15. Amazing laptop but every time I start it, I get a black screen... Apperantly this is 'normal' for this laptop. But I don't think so... So I either restart the laptop by holding the power button, or I wait a few minutes and then it...
  7. Black screen issue Lenovo LOQ 15

Black screen issue Lenovo LOQ 15: So I recently bought the Lenovo LOQ15. Amazing laptop but every time I start it, I get a black screen... Apperantly this is 'normal' for this laptop. But I don't think so... So I either restart the laptop by holding the power button, or I wait a few minutes and then it...
  8. Black screens and Kernel Power 41

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black screens and Kernel Power 41: #1 Ever since I switched my GPU and PSU from gtx 1060 to rx 5700xt and corsair vs650 to fractal design ion+ 660W platinum I've been having random blackscreens. During the blackscreen everything is unresponsive no cursor, no sound, pc still on, keyboard still on, no caps...
  9. Lenovo edge 15

in Windows 10 Support
    Lenovo edge 15: Okay so, I left my laptop on while I went to go feed my dogs, and when I came back I couldn't view the desktop or anything, it was just a black screen with a gray and blue box in the middle In the box it says Boot menu 1. windows boot manager 2.ATA HDD: DISK And then...
  10. W10 15 hours Black screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    W10 15 hours Black screen: I am concerned that this third attempt at downloading W10 is taking so long to reboot. After the second attempt left the screen black for 7 hours, I called Microsoft. The MS rep told me to go ahead and power on. Of course, when I did, the message appeared that Windows 8.1 was...