Windows 10: Black screen on my Window 11

Discus and support Black screen on my Window 11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I opened my Laptop; which I only use for emails and Microsoft Office and I got black background, everything else that must be white is black. All... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JavierAlabama, Mar 6, 2022.

1. Black screen on my Window 11

I opened my Laptop; which I only use for emails and Microsoft Office and I got black background, everything else that must be white is black. All software and firmware are up today. Any idea.

:)

JavierAlabama, Mar 6, 2022
  2. 95Viper Win User

Black screen after 'Starting Windows' sequence

Sounds like the old... windows black screen of death.

Try this quoted from "VisiHow" article "Repair Windows 7 Black Screen of Death":

They, also, have some other options there, too.
    Google search and you will find a lot of the "Windows Black Screen of Death with cursor" fixes.

95Viper, Mar 6, 2022
  3. Black screen error

Hello,

There are several reasons why you are facing a black screen issue. One of these is due to outdated or incorrect device drivers. For us to figure out what's causing this, provide more details by answering the listed questions:

• Can you confirm to us if you are using a laptop or a computer?
    • Have you made any recent changes to your device prior to this happening?
    • What exactly were you doing when the error occurred?
    • Have you tried any troubleshooting steps to resolve this? If yes, specify all of the steps that you have done.

As an initial part of troubleshooting, we suggest following the steps given on this article:

Troubleshoot black screen or blank screen errors
    . This will help you diagnose and rectify most of the known black screen concerns.

We will wait for your response.

Dhavelyn Mer, Mar 6, 2022
  4. Rose Cal Win User

Black screen on my Window 11

black screen

Hi Bart,

It is possible that you're experiencing black screen due to corrupted system files. To assist you better, we'd like to gather more information:

• Are you getting any error messages?
    • What happen when you tried to login?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps in this
    article
    to troubleshoot black screen errors. You can choose which situation you're experiencing the error and perform the instructions.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Mar 6, 2022
Thema:

Black screen on my Window 11

1. Black screen on my Window 11 - Similar Threads - Black screen Window

2. Black Screen on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black Screen on Windows 11: I just updates my Windows to Windows 11 Insider Preview Build 26052 Canary and Dev ChannelsAs I an an Insider I use Dev Channel.After updating when I clicked of Automatically manage color for apps. My Screen became black. I restarted the PC but the issue is still there what...
  3. Windows 11 Half of my screen is black

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Half of my screen is black: Last night I fell asleep with my laptop still on, it went into sleep mode, when I woke up I went to turn it off and my screen was like this. I've tried restarting my laptop and updating windows but neither have worked. The screen isn't always like this. I haven't found out...
  4. Windows 11 Half of my screen is black

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Half of my screen is black: Last night I fell asleep with my laptop still on, it went into sleep mode, when I woke up I went to turn it off and my screen was like this. I've tried restarting my laptop and updating windows but neither have worked. The screen isn't always like this. I haven't found out...
  5. Black screen on my Window 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen on my Window 11: I opened my Laptop; which I only use for emails and Microsoft Office and I got black background, everything else that must be white is black. All software and firmware are up today. Any idea....
  6. Windows 11 Black Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Black Screen: Upgraded to Windows 11 and while working it kept kicking me to a black screen, requiring my PIN. Seemed like every couple of minutes. Restoring back to Windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-black-screen/394aac20-49d8-4e42-abb0-11fe08b72c2b
  7. Windows 11 black screen

Windows 11 black screen: My computer gets black screen with cursor after i log in i don't know what to do i tried run explorer.exe but not working i tried regedit to shell but not working i tried unnistall last quality upgrade not workingcan someone help me?...
  8. Windows 11 black screen

Windows 11 black screen: I was able to get into system recovery using the sim eject tool and I got a message your pc needs repair error code 0xc0000185. I tried to enter the recovery environment but my pc just shows the manufacturer's logo and goes back to the blue screen I was already on.Does anyone...
  9. Windows 11 Black Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Black Screen: Last October 21, I update my laptop into Windows 11. It didn't have any problems. It has been running smoothly, until yesterday. I logged my laptop into my Microsoft Account this account. I closed my laptop and after opening it up again, I opened up my lockscreen as usual but...
  10. Windows 11 Black Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Black Screen: I have a problem with my PC…Back before the release of Windows 11, I downloaded the beta. It was flawless, worked perfectly on my PC up until October 10th. Let me be honest. When Windows 11 released on the 5th, I didn’t update the day 1 update, nor did I update the display...