Windows 10: Black screen on Remote Desktop and Remote Software VNC

Discus and support Black screen on Remote Desktop and Remote Software VNC in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; HelloWe use RealVNC to remote in to our machine at the office it works the same as team viewer etc, but when we went to login today the screen was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Catherine Adsett, Aug 12, 2021.

1. Black screen on Remote Desktop and Remote Software VNC

HelloWe use RealVNC to remote in to our machine at the office it works the same as team viewer etc, but when we went to login today the screen was black. I can remote into another machine that is at the office so it isnt the internet and if I use RDP on that machine I still get a black screen.We do use software that is quite graphic heavy so don't know if that is the issue.I need to reboot this machine as I cant get in to the office at the moment. is there any way to get of the black screen or restart somehow?I have tried cmd rebooting but its saying i dont have access although i thought i h

:)

Catherine Adsett, Aug 12, 2021
  2. W1zzard Win User

Best Remote Desktop Software

vnc for everything below w7, windows remote desktop for w7

W1zzard, Aug 12, 2021
  3. Remote Desktop black screen

It logs in but get the black screen with only the pointer showing. I tried unchecking the persistent bitmap caching but still didn't help. This was suggested online. The remote computer graphics work fine when not connected with remote desktop. The driver
    that was installed when Windows 10 1903 was installed is the one not working with remote desktop. The old Microsoft basic graphic driver just made it impossible to use although it did work with remote desktop. Haven't found any other driver to use as of now.
    It is an older Dell Studio 17 and Dell doesn't list a graphic driver for it. I am still trying to see if I can find one though.

JamesWalther, Aug 12, 2021
  4. Black screen on Remote Desktop and Remote Software VNC

Remote Desktop work like VNC, HOW?

I need to connect to terminal, console, whatever its name, not create a new user instance, so i cant get all the information and not the usual in remote desktop. Like VNC

douglatins, Aug 12, 2021
Thema:

Black screen on Remote Desktop and Remote Software VNC

1. Black screen on Remote Desktop and Remote Software VNC - Similar Threads - Black screen Remote

2. Remote Desktop Black/Transparent Glitch

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Remote Desktop Black/Transparent Glitch: Hello all, I have a RDP server that hosts RDP sessions for my users on Windows 10. On rare occasions, there are specific people that encounter a bug with RD that we have not found the solution to. Spontaneously, their Remote Desktop will have either a black box or transparent...
  3. Black screen when connected via Remote Desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Black screen when connected via Remote Desktop: Hi,When connected via Remote DesktopRDP to Windows 10.0 19041, screen recording starts, but the screen is recorded black. Everything is fine on Windows 8.1. Help me please!...
  4. Remote Desktop and Lock Screen

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Remote Desktop and Lock Screen: Hi! I have a trouble logging into my computer via LAN whenever the computer locks. I get the "Internal error occurred" error message. Since the computer to which I'm trying to connect is a PC, I tried setting it to never lock to go to sleep or lock. This doesn't seem to...
  5. Remote Desktop black screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Remote Desktop black screen: After installing update 1903 on second computer I get a black screen when remote desktop connects. Tried rolling back video driver which took me back to a Microsoft basic driver from 2006 but only offers 1024x768 for best setting. This causes programs to be so large you can...
  6. Remote Desktop problem - Screen going black

Remote Desktop problem - Screen going black: I’m running Win10 1809.379 on my computer. Both computers that I’m using RDP to connect to are also on 1809.379. The problem starts when I connect to them both or either and then minimize them to the task bar, if it try to reopen them their screen goes black. Prior to...
  7. Remote Desktop problem - Screen going black

in Windows 10 Support
    Remote Desktop problem - Screen going black: I’m running Win10 1809.379 on my computer. Both computers that I’m using RDP to connect to are also on 1809.379. The problem starts when I connect to them both or either and then minimize them to the task bar, if it try to reopen them their screen goes black. Prior to...
  8. Windows 10 - Remote Desktop serves Black Screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 - Remote Desktop serves Black Screen: Hi Windows 10, I am having an issue with Windows 10 - every day. But last 3-6 months, remote desktop connections fail with a black screen on my network! Now I have started to feel true hate towards this OS, as this error, now seems to settle as a forever error that will...
  9. remote deskop black screen

remote deskop black screen: hello i have one PC , and i want to access it through RDP, when i connect it shows login screen and i put my credentials, after its gives me black screen note : all required ports are opened it was work before all RDP setting is allowed and its allowed from firewall...
  10. Remote Desktop Freezes Running Remote Desktop

Remote Desktop Freezes Running Remote Desktop: I recently purchased a new laptop running Windows 10 with a 4K UHD display. I frequently use remote desktop with my laptop to connect to a Windows 10 desktop system in my home. I've been doing this for years without a problem until I upgraded my laptop to a 4K UHD display....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. blank screen remote desktop software