Windows 10: Black Screen on Signup + BSoD

Discus and support Black Screen on Signup + BSoD in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; After installing an update upon sign in, I would face a black screen. I followed the methods on Microsoft's official article and after I did a System... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DhyanLaad, Apr 16, 2021.

1. DhyanLaad Win User

Black Screen on Signup + BSoD

After installing an update upon sign in, I would face a black screen. I followed the methods on Microsoft's official article and after I did a System Restore, I was daced with a BSoD which took me to the WinRE screen. No matter what option I choose I am faced with a BSoD and the process repeats.

:)

DhyanLaad, Apr 16, 2021
  2. jds63 Win User

Black Screen after Log on

So this is not a BSOD ? Have a Windows 10 disc or USB Flash Drive made ? How are you getting to task manager Ctrl.+Alt+Del ? Any cursor on screen ?

jds63, Apr 16, 2021
  3. Black screen error

Hello,

There are several reasons why you are facing a black screen issue. One of these is due to outdated or incorrect device drivers. For us to figure out what's causing this, provide more details by answering the listed questions:

• Can you confirm to us if you are using a laptop or a computer?
    • Have you made any recent changes to your device prior to this happening?
    • What exactly were you doing when the error occurred?
    • Have you tried any troubleshooting steps to resolve this? If yes, specify all of the steps that you have done.

As an initial part of troubleshooting, we suggest following the steps given on this article:

Troubleshoot black screen or blank screen errors
    . This will help you diagnose and rectify most of the known black screen concerns.

We will wait for your response.

Dhavelyn Mer, Apr 16, 2021
  4. Rose Cal Win User

black screen

Hi Bart,

It is possible that you're experiencing black screen due to corrupted system files. To assist you better, we'd like to gather more information:

• Are you getting any error messages?
    • What happen when you tried to login?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps in this
    article
    to troubleshoot black screen errors. You can choose which situation you're experiencing the error and perform the instructions.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Apr 16, 2021
Thema:

1. Black Screen on Signup + BSoD - Similar Threads - Black Screen Signup

2. Black Screen and BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black Screen and BSOD: Hello, recently my laptop just got a black screen and a bsod with code KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED. I took my laptop to a service center last week because of bsod loop problem and they just reset my laptop and removed my added ssd. I thought it's fixed already but suddenly i...
  3. Black Screen and BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black Screen and BSOD: Hello, recently my laptop just got a black screen and a bsod with code KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED. I took my laptop to a service center last week because of bsod loop problem and they just reset my laptop and removed my added ssd. I thought it's fixed already but suddenly i...
  4. Black Screen and BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows installer crashing on signup step

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows installer crashing on signup step: Hi, a friend of mine built a fresh new PC yesterday. He made a bootable windows USB using Rufus and iso downloaded from media tool. Unfortunately, the PC is crashing after downloading updates and functions, at the signup screen. After that, PC boots to the infinite black...
  6. Windows installer crashing on signup step

Windows installer crashing on signup step: Hi, a friend of mine built a fresh new PC yesterday. He made a bootable windows USB using Rufus and iso downloaded from media tool. Unfortunately, the PC is crashing after downloading updates and functions, at the signup screen. After that, PC boots to the infinite black...
  7. BSOD and black screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD and black screen: I have just run verifier a number of times and keep getting a BSOD. I believe I solved the previous error caused by UltraISO for which I was given the error for 'Program.sys ISODrv64+0x1AC27' using WhoCrashed by uninstalling UltraISOI keep getting Bugcheck name: program.sys...
  8. BSOD and black screen

BSOD and black screen: I have just run verifier a number of times and keep getting a BSOD. I believe I solved the previous error caused by UltraISO for which I was given the error for 'Program.sys ISODrv64+0x1AC27' using WhoCrashed by uninstalling UltraISOI keep getting Bugcheck name: program.sys...
  9. BSOD and black screen

10. BSODs and Black screen

BSODs and Black screen: I do random stuff on my laptop, a bit of gaming, discord and streaming but I don't go very aggressive on it, but this happens to me once every day usually and it's scary. I went to reliability tool, and it sometimes classifies it as "shut down unexpectedly" or "Hardware...