Windows 10: Black screen on Windows 10 no repair Solutions work

Discus and support Black screen on Windows 10 no repair Solutions work in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have a desktop with Windows 10. My keyboard was hit and some keys pressed and it turn my screen sideways and then my screen turned black. while... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Mia_Carla, Oct 20, 2019.

1. Mia_Carla Win User

Black screen on Windows 10 no repair Solutions work

I have a desktop with Windows 10. My keyboard was hit and some keys pressed and it turn my screen sideways and then my screen turned black.

while searching how to fix this I learned Ctrl win shift B could make me see my screen again but it only lets me see it for two seconds at a time.

While toggling these Keys I've learned how to fix the sideways problem but my screen still but went back to black.

I began working on all the solutions Windows 10 says. Entering safe mode

Fixing the H key w/ regedit

Uninstalling my drivers for my graphics card

Rolling back recent driver updates for the graphics card

Doing system restore twice

Each time I could see my screen for 2 seconds and it goes back to black. It's extremely difficult cuz I only have two seconds to maneuver the fixes using the Alt cntrl shift b hot keys.

I really don't want to a total overhaul and lose files but I really don't know what could it be.

While doing this fancy toggling I also checked my display, my screensaver, I'm sleep mode and their all fine.

Any help or suggestions will be greatly appreciate d

:)

Mia_Carla, Oct 20, 2019
  2. 95Viper Win User

Black screen after 'Starting Windows' sequence

Sounds like the old... windows black screen of death.

Try this quoted from "VisiHow" article "Repair Windows 7 Black Screen of Death":

They, also, have some other options there, too.
    Google search and you will find a lot of the "Windows Black Screen of Death with cursor" fixes.

95Viper, Oct 20, 2019
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Oct 20, 2019
  4. Black screen on Windows 10 no repair Solutions work

black screen

Hi Ken,

Black screen usually occurs to a Windows device if the system detected that there are some damaged drivers. For us to provide an effective solution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build, version and edition of Windows is installed on your computer?
    • Have you made any changes to the hardware of the PC before this issue occurred?
    • Did you encounter any error messages or error codes along with the black screen?

In the meantime, we suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps provided in this
    link. The link serves as a guide on how to address black screen issue.

We are looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Oct 20, 2019
Thema:

Black screen on Windows 10 no repair Solutions work

1. Black screen on Windows 10 no repair Solutions work - Similar Threads - Black screen repair

2. Windows automatic repair black screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows automatic repair black screen: So I just shut down my laptop normally but as soon as I try to open it back up again, it says "preparing windows automatic repair" but after that, the screen just goes black. Like I couldn't do anything. Pls help...
  3. Solution to black screen? Help please!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Solution to black screen? Help please!: Sometimes my laptop starts up fine, then other times it becomes stuck on a black screen (I can see my cursor if I click) and never loads. I have to hard reset then it’s fine. The symptoms that it will get stuck on a black screen when I next boot it up are as follows:...
  4. Windows 10 startup repair followed by black screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 startup repair followed by black screen: Hi, When i boot my HP laptop running on Windows 10, windows tries to launch startup repair and then proceeds to just display a blank black screen no cursor. I have tried the following: - Force reboot the laptop until it goes into ASO mode. This does not work, i hold the...
  5. Automatic Repair Black Screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Automatic Repair Black Screen: I need some serious help. My computer is stuck on the Automatic Repair Black Screen. I've seen many posts in a few forums ask for help on this, and I've tried hardkilling my PC three times in a row, and it does NOT bring up a menu or even indicate it detected failed startups....
  6. Black screen, disk repair, Windows Explorer, on Windows 10.

Black screen, disk repair, Windows Explorer, on Windows 10.: This is so frustrating, especially when I just discovered it today! When I turned on my PC, it attempted to fix drive errors, in which it keeps fixing the wrong drive! Second, whenever I log in, it always shows a black screen! I've already restarted many times, and to no...
  7. Black screen after automatic repair windows 10

Black screen after automatic repair windows 10: My Lenovo laptop has this issue. Moreover, crtl+alt+ delete isn't work in order to go task manager. How can I fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/black-screen-after-automatic-repair-windows-10/5ddb09bc-67f4-489a-80b3-a03133bb705f
  8. Black Screen on Automatic Repair

Black Screen on Automatic Repair: A half-hour ago I got a "your pc has run into an error and needs to restart" screen. After it collected the data (or whatever else it was) it then went to black, before restarting. I have an Asus x455L running Windows 10, and after the manufacturer's logo loaded once, it...
  9. Automatic Repair Loop - Solutions Not Working

in Windows 10 Support
    Automatic Repair Loop - Solutions Not Working: Hello all! I'm sorry for not posting specs per the new thread instructions, but I can't access them at the moment due to my particular problem. My home-built PC is experiencing the automatic repair loop. I was running Win7 when I built it in 2009, and got the free Win10...
  10. The real solution for black screen during install windows 10 " in 75%"

The real solution for black screen during install windows 10 " in 75%": Hi, First to know exactly what the problem that I walk about visit this link here Finaly I found the solution for this problem, the problem happen becouse of wifi ( internet ), yes that true. All you need to do is to trun wifi off and the Internet LAN (Ethernet) when the...