Windows 10: Black Screen ONLY After Shut Down AND Plugged Out

Discus and support Black Screen ONLY After Shut Down AND Plugged Out in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; This problem only happens when I shut down the computer AND unplug it from the power outlet. When I start the computer, the Windows Logo shows up like... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Jamininthejam, Aug 19, 2022.

1. Black Screen ONLY After Shut Down AND Plugged Out

This problem only happens when I shut down the computer AND unplug it from the power outlet. When I start the computer, the Windows Logo shows up like usual, but then it shows a black screen. After a few seconds, the computer starts to overheat I can hear the fan spinning. I have waited more than 10 minutes, but nothing happened. So I just hold in the power button for the computer to shut down and do it over again. When I can log into Windows second or third time after I repeat the on-off process, the time and date is always out. I have to go sync it in Settings. And some icons on the Ta

:)

Jamininthejam, Aug 19, 2022

2. Black screen error

Hello,

There are several reasons why you are facing a black screen issue. One of these is due to outdated or incorrect device drivers. For us to figure out what's causing this, provide more details by answering the listed questions:

• Can you confirm to us if you are using a laptop or a computer?
    • Have you made any recent changes to your device prior to this happening?
    • What exactly were you doing when the error occurred?
    • Have you tried any troubleshooting steps to resolve this? If yes, specify all of the steps that you have done.

As an initial part of troubleshooting, we suggest following the steps given on this article:

Troubleshoot black screen or blank screen errors
    . This will help you diagnose and rectify most of the known black screen concerns.

We will wait for your response.

Dhavelyn Mer, Aug 19, 2022
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    black screen

Hi Bart,

It is possible that you're experiencing black screen due to corrupted system files. To assist you better, we'd like to gather more information:

• Are you getting any error messages?
    • What happen when you tried to login?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps in this
    article
    to troubleshoot black screen errors. You can choose which situation you're experiencing the error and perform the instructions.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Aug 19, 2022
  4. Black Screen ONLY After Shut Down AND Plugged Out

Black screen after updating to 1703

Hi,

A stop error can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. For us to identify the cause of this issue, we suggest that you refer to these articles:

The steps will be viewed once that you've selected the corresponding answer.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Janeane Cru, Aug 19, 2022
Thema:

Black Screen ONLY After Shut Down AND Plugged Out

1. Black Screen ONLY After Shut Down AND Plugged Out - Similar Threads - Black Screen Shut

2. My PC shows black screen after shutting down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC shows black screen after shutting down: Hello, A week ago i started using my pc again after a month it was working fine. After 2 days i started installing a game and found that some .dll files was missing and i installed it. Then i hit restart but the pc showed ‘restarting’ and turned black screen. The power button...
  3. My PC shows black screen after shutting down

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC shows black screen after shutting down: Hello, A week ago i started using my pc again after a month it was working fine. After 2 days i started installing a game and found that some .dll files was missing and i installed it. Then i hit restart but the pc showed ‘restarting’ and turned black screen. The power button...
  4. My PC shows black screen after shutting down

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Black Screen ONLY After Shut Down AND Plugged Out

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black Screen ONLY After Shut Down AND Plugged Out: This problem only happens when I shut down the computer AND unplug it from the power outlet. When I start the computer, the Windows Logo shows up like usual, but then it shows a black screen. After a few seconds, the computer starts to overheat I can hear the fan spinning. I...
  6. Black Screen ONLY After Shut Down AND Plugged Out

Black Screen ONLY After Shut Down AND Plugged Out: This problem only happens when I shut down the computer AND unplug it from the power outlet. When I start the computer, the Windows Logo shows up like usual, but then it shows a black screen. After a few seconds, the computer starts to overheat I can hear the fan spinning. I...
  7. Pc shuts down black screen

Pc shuts down black screen: Hi sometimes when I start a demanding game which my pc should handle my pc suddenly shuts down with an black screen and won‘t start again for the next 15min. It isn‘t a overheating problem of the graphicscard 1080 or my cpu 6700k I am pretty sure because everytime the...
  8. Windows black screen with cursor after shutting down

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows black screen with cursor after shutting down: After I click to shutdown my pc, for a few miliseconds I see the normal blue screen with the dots around the words "shutting down", but then my pc goes to a black screen with the cursor and doesnt turn off. Sometimes, the black screen even goes out, just for my pc to go back...
  9. Black screen after shutting down the computer

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Black screen after shutting down the computer: I don't know if this has to do with anything but this problem occurred after I updated my Windows 10 Pro to build 1903 using the Windows 10 Update Assistant. Now the problem is that when I shut down the computer normally everything works fine. It goes through the usual stuff...
  10. Black screen on startup after Windows 10 shut down

Black screen on startup after Windows 10 shut down: Hi there When I shut down my desktop and then want to start it up again I get a black screen. I do not see the mouse cursor. I just get a black screen. The way I get around this is to hit F12 during the start up sequence and then once I am in the Boot mode I have to change...