Windows 10: Black screen or Mouse becomes laggy and beeping when moved

Discus and support Black screen or Mouse becomes laggy and beeping when moved in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I just bought this laptop last September 30 2020 After some time using it there comes a time where in just plain black screen background music stops... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/studentxy, Oct 20, 2020.

1. Black screen or Mouse becomes laggy and beeping when moved

I just bought this laptop last September 30 2020

After some time using it there comes a time where in just plain black screen background music stops but the backlit keyboard is still on.

There also came a time where in laptop screen freeze and I can't use keyboard but I can move the mouse and it is so 'laggy' and beeps when I move it

Both problem can be temporarily solve by hard shutting down but still came back after some time.

Any insight is much appreciated thank you!

submitted by /u/studentxy
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/studentxy, Oct 20, 2020
  2. EthanCato Win User

black screen and beeping

I see a black screen and when I click my mouse it beeps. Help Please

EthanCato, Oct 20, 2020
  3. ctgbarker Win User
    Windows 10: Laggy and beeping mouse issue while playing games

Every time i play a game on steam or any game on my computer for that matter, if i plug in a controller to play, after a few minutes, the controller will stop working , and my mouse will become very slow when i move it across the screen and will make a constant
    beeping noise out of my speakers. It does this without fail every time i use a controller for something, and i'd really like to try and figure out how to fix it so i can continue playing games with it. The only way I've been able to fix it whenever it happens
    is completely restarting my computer, and if i try unplugging the mouse or moving it to a different port, the mouse will just stop working altogether. Any help is appreciated.

Original Title: Laggy and Beeping mouse

ctgbarker, Oct 20, 2020
  4. Black screen or Mouse becomes laggy and beeping when moved

My Mouse is laggy, stuttering and doesn't move where it's supposed to.

Hello everyone!

I have a Sony Vaio Desktop/PC (Windows 10) and I have an issue that's been going on for the past two days.
    I was playing Team Fortress 2 and my wireless mouse just randomly shuts off apparently. So, I turned off the mouse and changed the battery AA thinking the battery was dead. I turned the mouse back on and the pointer is still not on the screen. So, I restart my computer and the mouse is still not working. So, after a little bit of messing around, I change the battery once more. It now works! But... it's laggy and stuttering and the pointer doesn't move where it's supposed to smoothly. Here are the things I did to try to fix it:

1. Changed Batteries 3 times.
    2. Went to "Device Manager" and and uninstalled the driver of the mouse (so when I restarted the PC, it would reinstall the driver.)
    3. Used every hardware troubleshooter on the PC.
    4. Used the Sony Vaio website step-by-step to disconnect and reconnect the mouse.

That's all I can think of at the moment. Mind you, this is not the first time the mouse just randomly disconnects, but usually, I just restart the PC and it's all working again. Thank you for reading! Black screen or Mouse becomes laggy and beeping when moved :)

Apersonwhoneeds, Oct 20, 2020
Thema:

Black screen or Mouse becomes laggy and beeping when moved

1. Black screen or Mouse becomes laggy and beeping when moved - Similar Threads - Black screen Mouse

2. Pc becoming unresponsive and mouse cursor beeping when moved after closing a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc becoming unresponsive and mouse cursor beeping when moved after closing a game: This has been a recent issue and it only started happening a couple of days ago, where my pc becomes completely unresponsive after I close my games tab to open for instance google chrome. Also my mouse cursor can move, however, every time I move it, it creates a beeping sound...
  3. Pc becoming unresponsive and mouse cursor beeping when moved after closing a game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc becoming unresponsive and mouse cursor beeping when moved after closing a game: This has been a recent issue and it only started happening a couple of days ago, where my pc becomes completely unresponsive after I close my games tab to open for instance google chrome. Also my mouse cursor can move, however, every time I move it, it creates a beeping sound...
  4. screen flickering when moving mouse

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    screen flickering when moving mouse: Hello! I am currently having an issue where after I close my computerLaptop from using it and wait some time and re-open it; when I use my mousepad or external mouse the screen flickers. Once it flickers if I don't move the mouse from that position then the screen stays...
  5. Mouse beeping when i move the cursor

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse beeping when i move the cursor: A few days ago, I got a new laptop and a mouse. It is a Huawei Mouse Swift CD20 and it started beeping today. When I don't move the mouse, nothing happens but as soon as I move the cursor, the mouse starts beeping. Can anyone help? submitted by /u/JayCube26 [link]...
  6. Black screen and mouse moving

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Black screen and mouse moving: A few days ago I got a black screen on a browser game in chrome. Thought it was just the gamr but ut has happened probably 20 times just using chrome. Again only in chrome this happens. Now today while on youtube in chrome my mouse kept moving to the top left corner on its...
  7. black screen and beeping

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    black screen and beeping: I see a black screen and when I click my mouse it beeps. Help Please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/black-screen-and-beeping/2003b371-ce4f-4400-9a72-fe4e4291dd66
  8. My mouse sometimes becomes unresponsive and laggy

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My mouse sometimes becomes unresponsive and laggy: Hello, I have some issues with my wireless mouse,it is a brand new gembird mouse,and it becomes unresponsive and laggy sometimes,so I would please you to tell me everything I can do to fix this issue. My Windows version is : Win 10 x64 Version 1909 (OS Build 18363.778)....
  9. No beeps when starting a computer with a black screen

in Windows 10 Support
    No beeps when starting a computer with a black screen: One of the members at our senior center has a computer that boots up only with a black screen and there aren't any beeps at all: LED lights are on. The owner has a system repair disc and noise can be heard from it spinning but the screen stays black. I recommended to the...
  10. Audio laggy/glitchy when I move my mouse cursor.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Audio laggy/glitchy when I move my mouse cursor.: I have had this issue for only a couple of days now. I've tried uninstalling/reinstalling the drivers for the mouse, sound card, and headset, which still hasn't helped. I've seen other sites talking about an "Intel Technologies Access Services" which isn't showing up in my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. inscription game not loading black screen with play button and mouse beeps when clicked