Windows 10: Black screen pls help

Discus and support Black screen pls help in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello since yesterday, whenever something on screen goes dark, screen goes black full. If anybody can help me iam gonna be so glad. GPU: GeForce GTX... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Vasapasa6996, Jan 13, 2021.

1. Black screen pls help

Hello since yesterday, whenever something on screen goes dark, screen goes black full. If anybody can help me iam gonna be so glad.

GPU: GeForce GTX 1060 6GB

CPU: AMD Ryzen5

submitted by /u/Vasapasa6996
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Vasapasa6996, Jan 13, 2021
  2. qubit Win User

i update bios then black screen ???? pls help me 980ti

@smoka Great you fixed it and would be interesting to know how you did it. Care to list the basic steps you took to do it so that it can help others stuck in the same situation?

qubit, Jan 13, 2021
  3. Black screen error

Hello,

There are several reasons why you are facing a black screen issue. One of these is due to outdated or incorrect device drivers. For us to figure out what's causing this, provide more details by answering the listed questions:

• Can you confirm to us if you are using a laptop or a computer?
    • Have you made any recent changes to your device prior to this happening?
    • What exactly were you doing when the error occurred?
    • Have you tried any troubleshooting steps to resolve this? If yes, specify all of the steps that you have done.

As an initial part of troubleshooting, we suggest following the steps given on this article:

Troubleshoot black screen or blank screen errors
    . This will help you diagnose and rectify most of the known black screen concerns.

We will wait for your response.

Dhavelyn Mer, Jan 13, 2021
  4. Rose Cal Win User

Black screen pls help

black screen

Hi Bart,

It is possible that you're experiencing black screen due to corrupted system files. To assist you better, we'd like to gather more information:

• Are you getting any error messages?
    • What happen when you tried to login?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps in this
    article
    to troubleshoot black screen errors. You can choose which situation you're experiencing the error and perform the instructions.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Jan 13, 2021
Thema:

Black screen pls help

1. Black screen pls help - Similar Threads - Black screen pls

2. Pls help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pls help: I need help fixing a problem. My laptop broke yesterday, so I had to take out the hard drive and connect it to another computer. Now, I'm seeing a certain display. Can anyone help me fix it?...
  3. help pls

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    help pls: so my pin isn't working and it's saying that its not available and that i have to reset it but when i click the reset pin button nothing happens, but that's not the issue, the issue is when i try to fix it in the system recovery tab it says that i need my password but every...
  4. Pls help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pls help: Hello pls I don’t know what’s wrong with my pc but some of my apps keep giving me the error message “ this app can’t run on your pc” but it opens the first time I download it but once I quit the application it gives the error again pls help I have done sfc scan and different...
  5. Pls help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pls help: I need help my computer is stucked badly.In my computer i created a new microsoft account n logged in my laptop after that i shut down it.When i tryed to reopen my laptop my laptop its saying you have to give account password n i know the password.BUT main problem is my wifi...
  6. Help pls

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Help pls: So, mi account got hacked, like a 2 months ago, and i cant get it back, the nametag is AdriottoMC, and i dont know why but the email change the direction, i mean it was *** Email address is removed for privacy *** then got hacked and change to *** Email address is removed for...
  7. HELP PLS!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HELP PLS!!!: Hey see in my pc i have malware bytes a antivirus i scan it everytime so it found virus + windows defender also everytime i scan it say virus like 1 is SVC-Host which is not in sys32 so pls help me !...
  8. Pls Help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pls Help: Hello, I am experiencing some issue in my laptop like it has started randomly lagging in between and the apps running get stuck on not responding some times they resume else the laptop hangs for a while and a blue screen appears say the 'Your Pc has ran into some problem and...
  9. Pls help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Pls help: I Just bought a new monitor (Acer Nitro VG252Q 240 hz) and I'm really happy about it but i have a problem , everytime i exit from a game using the windows key my monitor just turns black for 5 seconds and it is really annoying , i would really appreciate if you could help me,...
  10. help pls

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    help pls: i accidentally downloaded windows 10 on my hdd and want to put in on my ssd. How should i go about this? should i factory reset my pc? would doing this delete windows 10 so that i can re download it onto my ssd? submitted by /u/StonerSloth125 [link] [comments]...