Windows 10: Black screen pops up every 9 minutes then disappears

Discus and support Black screen pops up every 9 minutes then disappears in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; a black screen pops up every 9 minutes and is only there for a second don't know what to do its very annoying thx dan. * Original title: help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by dan brennan help, Feb 12, 2019.

1. Black screen pops up every 9 minutes then disappears

a black screen pops up every 9 minutes and is only there for a second don't know what to do its very annoying thx dan.

* Original title: help

:)

dan brennan help, Feb 12, 2019

2. Black screen popping up and disappearing

Hi Ali,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

As you are facing issues wit black screen after upgrading to Windows 10, do let us know the following to assist you better:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • Are you able to boot the device to desktop?
    • How have you upgraded to Windows 10?
    • Were you able to see any error message with respect to this issue?

The black screen issue might have occurred due to corrupted or missing drivers for display adapter while upgrading to Windows 10.

I suggest you to refer to the steps in the Microsoft article check if it helps.

Refer: Troubleshoot black screen problems

As you facing black screen issue before Sign-in, click on Black screen and not signed in to Windows 10.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue and required information to assist you better.

Deepika Gowda, Feb 12, 2019
  3. Black screen popping up and disappearing

Just upgraded to Windows 10. A black screen popping up and disappearing every few seconds. Anyone knows how to fix it?

AliRazavi3000, Feb 12, 2019
  4. zplugger Win User

Black screen pops up every 9 minutes then disappears

Black Screen after Log on

Computer boots to windows log on,have no password here.After a minute on log on it go to a black screen,stays there forever. I can get to Task Manager from black Screen,lost on what to do next. Just want my Windows 10 back, not sure what caused this problem. Any Suggestion on what my next step should be?*Sad

zplugger, Feb 12, 2019
Thema:

Black screen pops up every 9 minutes then disappears

1. Black screen pops up every 9 minutes then disappears - Similar Threads - Black screen pops

2. Error Keeps on Popping up every 5 minutes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error Keeps on Popping up every 5 minutes: What should I do to get rid of this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-keeps-on-popping-up-every-5-minutes/e5b2d205-b310-4aef-a96b-8cdb12fc665a
  3. Error Keeps on Popping up every 5 minutes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error Keeps on Popping up every 5 minutes: What should I do to get rid of this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-keeps-on-popping-up-every-5-minutes/e5b2d205-b310-4aef-a96b-8cdb12fc665a
  4. A black window pops up an disappears quickly every 10 seconds or so.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A black window pops up an disappears quickly every 10 seconds or so.: This problem started today, yesterday I used my computer normally, no problems, no nothing.I started my pc today and after 2-3 minutes, a black window i suspect it is CMD keeps popping up and disappears after a fraction of a second, sometimes it stays a little longer 1-2...
  5. A black window pops up an disappears quickly every 10 seconds or so.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A black window pops up an disappears quickly every 10 seconds or so.: This problem started today, yesterday I used my computer normally, no problems, no nothing.I started my pc today and after 2-3 minutes, a black window i suspect it is CMD keeps popping up and disappears after a fraction of a second, sometimes it stays a little longer 1-2...
  6. Black Pop-up Screens

in Windows 10 Customization
    Black Pop-up Screens: I have used Windows 10 since it came in, but lately I keep getting black screens popping up for a split second then they're gone before I can read them. How can I stop this from happening as it is very annoying?...
  7. USB caused a pop up every 10 minutes

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB caused a pop up every 10 minutes: So a week ago i tried formatting a usb which i got the unable to format this device and the message wouldnt go away so i yanked the usb out and closed off the messages (unable to format device) and now im getting the following below with a device you plugged in is...
  8. Display window pops up every 20 minutes

Display window pops up every 20 minutes: After having installed the latest Windows 10 update, the Settings Display window pops up every 20 minutes. How do I keep this from happening? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/display-window-pops-up-every-20-minutes/01b375ab-2e10-451b-9e77-4bb1001193c1
  9. Notification popping up then disappearing every few minutes.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Notification popping up then disappearing every few minutes.: At random time intervals, usually between a few minutes to an hour, I get a notification saying: "C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.MicrosoftOfficeHub... Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access...
  10. pop up black screens

pop up black screens: I'm constantly getting the black dos screen popping up while working on my HP laptop...…..does anyone know what causes this ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pop-up-black-screens/cb9b63b4-03c8-4346-b6c4-ea42c5bcc256

Users found this page by searching for:

1. black screen pops up every ten minutes