Windows 10: Black screen pops up every 9 minutes then disappears

Discus and support Black screen pops up every 9 minutes then disappears in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; a black screen pops up every 9 minutes and is only there for a second don't know what to do its very annoying thx dan. * Original title: help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by dan brennan help, Feb 12, 2019.

1. Black screen pops up every 9 minutes then disappears

a black screen pops up every 9 minutes and is only there for a second don't know what to do its very annoying thx dan.

* Original title: help

:)

dan brennan help, Feb 12, 2019

2. Black screen popping up and disappearing

Hi Ali,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

As you are facing issues wit black screen after upgrading to Windows 10, do let us know the following to assist you better:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • Are you able to boot the device to desktop?
    • How have you upgraded to Windows 10?
    • Were you able to see any error message with respect to this issue?

The black screen issue might have occurred due to corrupted or missing drivers for display adapter while upgrading to Windows 10.

I suggest you to refer to the steps in the Microsoft article check if it helps.

Refer: Troubleshoot black screen problems

As you facing black screen issue before Sign-in, click on Black screen and not signed in to Windows 10.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue and required information to assist you better.

Deepika Gowda, Feb 12, 2019
  3. Black screen popping up and disappearing

Just upgraded to Windows 10. A black screen popping up and disappearing every few seconds. Anyone knows how to fix it?

AliRazavi3000, Feb 12, 2019
  4. zplugger Win User

Black screen pops up every 9 minutes then disappears

Black Screen after Log on

Computer boots to windows log on,have no password here.After a minute on log on it go to a black screen,stays there forever. I can get to Task Manager from black Screen,lost on what to do next. Just want my Windows 10 back, not sure what caused this problem. Any Suggestion on what my next step should be?*Sad

zplugger, Feb 12, 2019
Thema:

Black screen pops up every 9 minutes then disappears

1. Black screen pops up every 9 minutes then disappears - Similar Threads - Black screen pops

2. Black screen for minutes?

in Windows 10 Support
    Black screen for minutes?: Hello I have a very annoying issue. My system is taking forever to get to the lock in screen, I have black screen for a very long time! My security is: Bitdefender Total Security+Heimdal(Thor)Pro & Voodoo-Shield Pro. My Maintance Programs: WiseCare 365 Pro+Ccleaner Pro Plus....
  3. My screen pops up every 2 minutes How can I get this resolved

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My screen pops up every 2 minutes How can I get this resolved: How do I get my screen to stay up longer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-screen-pops-up-every-2-minutes-how-can-i-get/a9614246-7d9e-400d-9344-e8fcfe0f44d5"
  4. security Dialog pops up every 1-2 minutes

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    security Dialog pops up every 1-2 minutes: I get a pop-up dialog that says "You must make your PC more secure to connect to this server..." There is an OK and Cancel button. I click the OK button, but it doesn't seem to do anything cause it pops up again very soon after. 6435
  5. Window pop's up on every restart.....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Window pop's up on every restart.....: This window trying to install HP Support Assistant pops up every time I restart my laptop, but, only since I have upgraded to Windows 10. I uninstalled and reinstalled the HP Support Assistant and I can pull it up, and it is running right now. I've tried MSCONFIG, and...
  6. Calculator pops up every second

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Calculator pops up every second: Calculator pops up every second. Can not stop it only by shutting down my pc. How can I resolve this or how do I delete calculator? Thnx! Ron 20168
  7. Pop UP disappears

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Pop UP disappears: How to make the Pop UP appear in Windows 10? [img] 17994
  8. Shared drive Explorer window popping up every 20 minutes

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Shared drive Explorer window popping up every 20 minutes: I shared two drives on my PC so I could play my media on my Raspberry Pi KODI box and one drive opens an Explorer window every 20 minutes on my PC. One drive I shared was F: which is a partition on an internal SATA drive, it never opens a window. The other was J: an...
  9. Black Screen Disappears after computer is woken up

in Windows 10 Support
    Black Screen Disappears after computer is woken up: I just want to know if anyone with a laptop or other computer has had this happen to them. I am happy about it, but it was kind of weird. My computer went to a black screen again after installation, but after waiting for a while my computer fell asleep and I went to wake it...
  10. A White window keeps popping up every few minutes

in Windows 10 Support
    A White window keeps popping up every few minutes: As the title says, I keep getting a white window that pops up around every 5-10 minutes or so. The window is completely blank and is resizable. It stays on my screen for around 10 seconds and then disappears. I attached a picture of a screenshot for you guys to see. I need...