Windows 10: Black screen problem after coming out from sleep mode

Discus and support Black screen problem after coming out from sleep mode in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; hello, About two months ago, I had a problem with not getting out of sleep mode, so I had to press the restart button on Case to bring up the screen. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by shayan_112, Feb 12, 2021.

1. Black screen problem after coming out from sleep mode

hello,
    About two months ago, I had a problem with not getting out of sleep mode, so I had to press the restart button on Case to bring up the screen. I checked the error checking section of the C drive, in cmd i used sfc /scannow command and dism /online /cleanup-image /checkhealth or scanhealth and if there was a problem, sfc scannow or dism restorehealth would repair it. but after a few days it happened again.

aftering starting windows,If I don't repair system files for 10 to 15 minutes, ntfs-file-system bsod usually happens to me. sometimes This problem occurs when i want to turn on the pc. To investigate this problem, I changed the monitor and the image cable, installed a remote desktop program to see when i don't have screen,can i check desktop with phone, but it failed. I checked the status of the ssd and hdd with s.m.a.r.t, which had no problems, ssd health was in good condition 90%. Each time after this problem, I even changed Windows and it didn't solve the problem.

The last time I installed Windows,i installed it on the HDD, this time the number of times The problem happened was reduced, but it occured again. after this problem occurred on hdd, the computer would slow down a lot in the next restart, and it would not announce in the notification that there was a problem with the system files, but when I entered the error checkin for drive C ,Without scanning it said "we found potential errors on this drive", which it can't repair without restarting.
    I have Kaspersky total security and I scanned the system with it, there was no problem.

Now I do not know if the problem I have is from Windows or hardware, what else should I check and how to check it?

:)

shayan_112, Feb 12, 2021

2. Coming out of sleep mode on Windows 10

When I try to start computer out of sleep mode I get a weird screen with pink and black lines. I can go to restart and it is fixed but what is causing this?This only happens when I come out of sleep mode. I have been either shutting down or hibernating,
    which has no problems. Thanks for any suggestions or help.

** Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Desktop, Start, & personalization / General **

DaveChrischilles, Feb 12, 2021
  3. Black screen after long time in "sleep" mode

Hello,

Thank you for keeping us posted.

I certainly understand your concern and will try my best to help you.

I really appreciate all your efforts in trying to fix the issue.

I would suggest you to refer to the suggestions provided by
    “Quickrog” replied on December 20, 2014 in the following Microsoft Community link and check if that helps.

Black screen after sleep mode in Windows 8.1

Also, I would suggest you to refer to the suggestions provided by
    “Vijay B” replied on April 1, 2014 in the same Microsoft Community link and check if that helps.

Black screen after sleep mode in Windows 8.1

You may also refer to the suggestions provided in the following Microsoft Community link given below and check if that helps.

black screen after sleep mode, windows 8

I hope this information is helpful.

Please do let us know if you need any further assistance, we will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Jayant

Jayant Gupta, Feb 12, 2021
  4. Black screen problem after coming out from sleep mode

window 10 sleep mode black screen

window 10 comes out of sleep mode but stays in a black screen only way to get windows to load is to restart my computer by turning off then back on

marycampbell1, Feb 12, 2021
Thema:

Black screen problem after coming out from sleep mode

1. Black screen problem after coming out from sleep mode - Similar Threads - Black screen problem

2. Black screen after sleep mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen after sleep mode: When I open my computer after being idle and seemingly go into sleep mode, I can't wake it up and it stays in a black screen. So, I end up having to do a hard restart. I have tried pressing CRTL ALT DEL. Any ideas?...
  3. Black screen after sleep mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black screen after sleep mode: When I open my computer after being idle and seemingly go into sleep mode, I can't wake it up and it stays in a black screen. So, I end up having to do a hard restart. I have tried pressing CRTL ALT DEL. Any ideas?...
  4. Black screen problem when pc tries to come out of sleep mode

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Black screen problem when pc tries to come out of sleep mode: hello, About two months ago, I had a problem with not getting out of sleep mode, so I had to press the restart button on Case to bring up the screen. I checked the error checking section of the C drive, in cmd i used sfc /scannow command and dism /online /cleanup-image...
  5. Black Screen after sleep mode

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Black Screen after sleep mode: Hi, I need help course my screen stays black after boot but I hear a beep, if I plug in my power supply. I set my pc in screen of mode and sleep. After 15 min I came back and could do anything with it, so I rebooted it. After the reboot it stays at a black screen but I can...
  6. Black screen after sleep mode

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Black screen after sleep mode: Hello. I updated windows last Saturday 19th September 2020 and after leaving it in sleep mode it doesn't work anymore. The computer is running, but the screen is black. I have already tried to press ctrl+shift+windows+B, but it doesn't work. When I force it to shut down by...
  7. Black screen when coming back from sleep mode

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Black screen when coming back from sleep mode: I'm running Windows 10 Pro x64 and the last two days I've had issues when coming back to the laptop after closing the lid and putting it into sleep mode. When I reopen the lid and press a button on the keyboard everything lights up like normal and starts running- except the...
  8. PC got sluggish after coming out from sleep mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC got sluggish after coming out from sleep mode: HI Support team, I believe this has been an ongoing issue for years and every time you guys just give workaround or j grab some KB articles from your sharepoint or confluence, and send it to us. PLEASE bring this issue to an upper level. it is not about driver update or...
  9. Garbled screen coming out of Sleep mode ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Garbled screen coming out of Sleep mode ?: Win10 1703 Garbled screen coming out of Sleep mode only Very intermittent ..Tried another monitor same problem The Icons and Folders flash and If I can lucky on a reboot all is ok If not the only things I can see are the text part of the Icons , shortcuts and Folders...
  10. Black screen after initial startup but fine coming out of sleep mode

in Windows 10 Support
    Black screen after initial startup but fine coming out of sleep mode: Hi! I'm not sure if I'm posting correctly so please let me know, but I was recommended to this site for help with my windows 10 update. I've contacted Microsoft twice now, but they weren't able to help either time. Basically when my computer is off and I turn it on, I see...