Windows 10: Black Screen - Trekstor PRIMEBOOK c11

Discus and support Black Screen - Trekstor PRIMEBOOK c11 in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi - I see a lot of black screen posts, but none seem to help recover my Trekstor laptop, which I purchased from a Microsoft Store in the US <90 days... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Maaku-san, Oct 30, 2018.

1. Maaku-san Win User

Black Screen - Trekstor PRIMEBOOK c11

Hi - I see a lot of black screen posts, but none seem to help recover my Trekstor laptop, which I purchased from a Microsoft Store in the US <90 days ago.

The D-key restart did not yield a screen response when rebooting.

Before I stay up late to call the store I purchased this from, can anyone provide questions I should attempt to answer prior to the call?

Thanks

:)

Maaku-san, Oct 30, 2018
  2. Maaku-san Win User

Hi - I see a lot of black screen posts, but none seem to help recover my Trekstor laptop, which I purchased from a Microsoft Store in the US <90 days ago.

The D-key restart did not yield a screen response when rebooting.

Before I stay up late to call the store I purchased this from, can anyone provide questions I should attempt to answer prior to the call?

Thanks

Maaku-san, Nov 9, 2018
  3. Black Screen - Trekstor PRIMEBOOK c11

Since the computer is under warranty, you should take it to Microsoft Store and ask them to either repair it or replace it. Since you have already gone through various posts, it seems to me that they didn't work in your case.

There is no need to have ready questions. When you phone them, simply tell them the problem. They will have questions which they might ask you. The questions might be

1. Are you able to login in normal mode?

2. Are you able to login in safe mode?

3. Does your computer get black screen at the time of login or before login?

4. They might also suggest you to perform some diagnostics which you will have to do.

Vijay_Verma, Nov 9, 2018
  4. bob228 Win User

how do I find added memory chip, using windows 10?

installed MyDigitalSSD 256GB Super Boot 2 in a Trekstor PrimeBook C11, using windows 10. Where and how do I find the memory chip and how do I make use of the memory

bob228, Nov 9, 2018
Thema:

1. Black Screen - Trekstor PRIMEBOOK c11 - Similar Threads - Black Screen Trekstor

2. Trekstor Surf Tab Twin 10.1 32GB - 2017

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trekstor Surf Tab Twin 10.1 32GB - 2017: My mother got this tablet a while back, I don't know how well it worked out of the box but for as long as I've used it the sound has not worked. There's a little red X over the Speaker icon. I've tried to reinstall the drivers multiple times, restarted after and it's still...
  3. Trekstor Surf Tab Twin 10.1 32GB - 2017

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trekstor Surf Tab Twin 10.1 32GB - 2017: My mother got this tablet a while back, I don't know how well it worked out of the box but for as long as I've used it the sound has not worked. There's a little red X over the Speaker icon. I've tried to reinstall the drivers multiple times, restarted after and it's still...
  4. Trekstor Surf Tab Twin 10.1 32GB - 2017

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Laptop Black Screen and Browser Black Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop Black Screen and Browser Black Screen: I bought a laptop but my browser and my laptop screen keeps on blacking out and the people who sold me on Lenovo Concept Store Festival Mall & PC Express didn't fix the problem. Is it the laptop or an OS problem? Coz Im not getting a good resolution from their CS people...
  6. Laptop Black Screen and Browser Black Screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop Black Screen and Browser Black Screen: I bought a laptop but my browser and my laptop screen keeps on blacking out and the people who sold me on Lenovo Concept Store Festival Mall & PC Express didn't fix the problem. Is it the laptop or an OS problem? Coz Im not getting a good resolution from their CS people...
  7. Patio Setup Utility - Stuck - trekstor surfbook

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Patio Setup Utility - Stuck - trekstor surfbook: Hi everyone, my daughters Trekstor Surfbook laptop A13B is stuck on the Aptio Setup Utility Screen.Is there a way a technically limited parent can fix it?Thanks in advance....
  8. Black Screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black Screen: I am getting the black screen after I log on to my user account admin account as well. I have researched the various solutions to this to no avail. I also get to the black screen on safe mode both with/without networking. I have tried all the recovery solutions in the...
  9. black screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    black screen: my laptop does not show anything on my screen it’s just black screen but the power button light is on but it’s just black screen. what should i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/black-screen/9a3b9456-989a-4188-947a-20901d10ee5e
  10. Black Screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Black Screen: Hey, My Windows 10 S Keeps Showing Black Screen While A Sound Plays And All I See Is My Mouse, Its Annoying, I Updated Like 3 Days Ago.. Any Ideas? corgiking https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/black-screen/40bdf6fc-87b4-41c3-a773-b2fd1a612c78

Users found this page by searching for:

1. trekstor primebook c11b blackscreen

2. trekstor primebook screen not working

3. where can i get memory for trekstor primebook