Windows 10: Black Screen - Trekstor PRIMEBOOK c11

Discus and support Black Screen - Trekstor PRIMEBOOK c11 in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi - I see a lot of black screen posts, but none seem to help recover my Trekstor laptop, which I purchased from a Microsoft Store in the US <90 days... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Maaku-san, Oct 30, 2018.

1. Maaku-san Win User

Black Screen - Trekstor PRIMEBOOK c11

Hi - I see a lot of black screen posts, but none seem to help recover my Trekstor laptop, which I purchased from a Microsoft Store in the US <90 days ago.

The D-key restart did not yield a screen response when rebooting.

Before I stay up late to call the store I purchased this from, can anyone provide questions I should attempt to answer prior to the call?

Thanks

:)

Maaku-san, Oct 30, 2018
  2. Maaku-san Win User

Hi - I see a lot of black screen posts, but none seem to help recover my Trekstor laptop, which I purchased from a Microsoft Store in the US <90 days ago.

The D-key restart did not yield a screen response when rebooting.

Before I stay up late to call the store I purchased this from, can anyone provide questions I should attempt to answer prior to the call?

Thanks

Maaku-san, Nov 9, 2018
  3. Black Screen - Trekstor PRIMEBOOK c11

Since the computer is under warranty, you should take it to Microsoft Store and ask them to either repair it or replace it. Since you have already gone through various posts, it seems to me that they didn't work in your case.

There is no need to have ready questions. When you phone them, simply tell them the problem. They will have questions which they might ask you. The questions might be

1. Are you able to login in normal mode?

2. Are you able to login in safe mode?

3. Does your computer get black screen at the time of login or before login?

4. They might also suggest you to perform some diagnostics which you will have to do.

Vijay_Verma, Nov 9, 2018
  4. bob228 Win User

how do I find added memory chip, using windows 10?

installed MyDigitalSSD 256GB Super Boot 2 in a Trekstor PrimeBook C11, using windows 10. Where and how do I find the memory chip and how do I make use of the memory

bob228, Nov 9, 2018
Thema:

1. Black Screen - Trekstor PRIMEBOOK c11 - Similar Threads - Black Screen Trekstor

2. Black screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black screen: Recently i installed alienware.exe skin for my windows 10 . It said to reboot after rebooting . It showed me a black screen and cursor . I tried to go to safe mode but in safe mode i was getting the same ... Please help .. wht to do?...
  3. Black screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Black screen: After entering my pin number, it goes to a black screen. I can still access the task menu https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/black-screen/07bc1a0d-2714-4497-9d65-2fced5d877a3
  4. Black Screen

Black Screen: The bottom 25% of my screen is black. This happens randomly and the only way to get it to go away for a little while is to close all my windows and completely restart my system. This is a pain in the **** as I work from home on my computer for 10 hours a day and I'm having to...
  5. Black screen

Black screen: My laptop screen is black with only a cursor after an update today https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/black-screen/a11a2c85-fb42-4827-a32c-a93cbfb8d4ff
  6. black screen

in Windows 10 Support
    black screen: My Handicapped Son presents me with his Laptop after he has done something to settings or uninstalling his programs, as he lives in a Cartoon world, he exploits Bizarre behavio/ur (EN/US) to the limits, but cannot communicate. One Problem was where the Backgrounds, tool bar...
  7. Black Screen

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Black Screen: Windows 10 was reinstalled by a Microsoft tech and instead of screensaver starting after 15 minutes of inactivity my screen goes black. I have searched to no avail. Any one have a working fix? I did install a windows 10 a Nvidea GeForce driver as one person advised. This did...
  8. black screen

in Windows 10 Support
    black screen: I just recently tried to reset my PC and it said reset failed so I clicked ok and now every time I start my PC its just a black screen my keyboard and mouse lights turn off but my PC stays on 51398
  9. Black Screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Black Screen: When Windows 10 had completed the installation, it had got a black screen and had been stuck there longer than an hour. My only option was to reset my computer when I got an error code, (0x8007002c - 0x4000D), saying Windows has reset you back to your last version. 10348
  10. Black screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Black screen: Hi, I have been having a strange problem with my computer, when surfing the web or I have a number of folders open on my desktop my monitor will flash black and all the open folders will now be closed. If I am playing a game I have never experienced this problem. I notice...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. trekstor primebook screen not working

2. where can i get memory for trekstor primebook