Windows 10: Black screen- Undoing changes made to my computer

Discus and support Black screen- Undoing changes made to my computer in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi Everyone, So here's where I'm at at the moment [IMG] I've been trying to update for a while and it kept saying not enough space no matter how... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Louisa_18, Dec 30, 2020.

1. Louisa_18 Win User

Black screen- Undoing changes made to my computer

Hi Everyone,

So here's where I'm at at the moment Black screen- Undoing changes made to my computer [​IMG]

I've been trying to update for a while and it kept saying not enough space no matter how much I tried to remove, so I brought an external hard drive and tried updating - this didn't work so I stripped it back to the beginning. So it starting installing updates -some I had to remove like solitaire, WhatsApp etc - and I went to bed with it updating, got up this morning with the above. So it does every now and again flick back to start up with the hp logo and a flash of the command box and then it resorts back to the above! Any help would be much appreciated?

Lou

:)

Louisa_18, Dec 30, 2020

2. Black screen error

Hello,

There are several reasons why you are facing a black screen issue. One of these is due to outdated or incorrect device drivers. For us to figure out what's causing this, provide more details by answering the listed questions:

• Can you confirm to us if you are using a laptop or a computer?
    • Have you made any recent changes to your device prior to this happening?
    • What exactly were you doing when the error occurred?
    • Have you tried any troubleshooting steps to resolve this? If yes, specify all of the steps that you have done.

As an initial part of troubleshooting, we suggest following the steps given on this article:

Troubleshoot black screen or blank screen errors
    . This will help you diagnose and rectify most of the known black screen concerns.

We will wait for your response.

Dhavelyn Mer, Dec 30, 2020
  3. Ryan Fra Win User
    Endless black screen without anything but it is on

Hi Basim,

There are several reasons why the screen turns black only. It can be an issue with the software or hardware. Please answer the following questions:

• Are there any major changes made on your computer before the issue started?
    • Have you performed any troubleshooting steps to fix the issue?

For now, we suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps from this
    link

We are looking forward to your reply.

Ryan Fra, Dec 30, 2020
  4. Black screen- Undoing changes made to my computer

black screen

Hi Ken,

Black screen usually occurs to a Windows device if the system detected that there are some damaged drivers. For us to provide an effective solution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build, version and edition of Windows is installed on your computer?
    • Have you made any changes to the hardware of the PC before this issue occurred?
    • Did you encounter any error messages or error codes along with the black screen?

In the meantime, we suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps provided in this
    link. The link serves as a guide on how to address black screen issue.

We are looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Dec 30, 2020
Thema:

Black screen- Undoing changes made to my computer

1. Black screen- Undoing changes made to my computer - Similar Threads - Black screen Undoing

2. Undoing changes made to your computer; restart; Undoing changes made to you computer;...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Undoing changes made to your computer; restart; Undoing changes made to you computer;...: I have a Asus BR1100CKA-CE1-CA. It's 3 months old. It was running Windows 10. I dowmloaded and tried to install Windows 11. The laptop does a restart and then displays it is trying to undo changes to the PC for a while. Then it restarts and displays tje message again. It has...
  3. Undoing changes made to your computer; restart; Undoing changes made to you computer;...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Undoing changes made to your computer; restart; Undoing changes made to you computer;...: I have a Asus BR1100CKA-CE1-CA. It's 3 months old. It was running Windows 10. I dowmloaded and tried to install Windows 11. The laptop does a restart and then displays it is trying to undo changes to the PC for a while. Then it restarts and displays tje message again. It has...
  4. Undoing changes made to your computer; restart; Undoing changes made to you computer;...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Undoing changes made to your computer

Undoing changes made to your computer: I'm running a Lenovo based laptop and I recently tried to install the version 2004 update for windows. I leave my laptop plugged in and loosely keep an eye on it. Last I saw my laptop and 77% of the way through the "don't turn off your laptop this will take a while" phase....
  6. Undoing changes made to computer

Undoing changes made to computer: The computer I'm using to work from home borrowed from work keeps wanting to install Windows Updates but then undoes the changes. lt goes through this loop... I don't have access to a physical copy of Windows, I don't have a flash drive with a copy on it, I basically just...
  7. Undoing changes made to your computer

Undoing changes made to your computer: I use windows 10 and I delayed an update as much as I could, But then one I left it to update one night.When I checked the computer in the afternoon after coming from work it was turned off I turned it on and it said Undoing changes made to your computer.Its been a month...
  8. Struck on undoing changes made to your computer on a black screen with no other option

Struck on undoing changes made to your computer on a black screen with no other option: During the installation of one of the Microsoft update i accidentally turn off my laptop... When i restarted it,it shows texts on a black screen like undoing the changes made to computer.....and I'm not able to do anything to recover it can anyone help me to get out of this...
  9. Black screen "undoing changes made to pc"

Black screen "undoing changes made to pc": I left my pc and it was running perfectly and when i came back it was cycling on a black screen (undoing changes made to your pc) cant figure out how to fix pls help...
  10. Undoing changes made to your computer black scrre

Undoing changes made to your computer black scrre: An hour or so ago I got a popup to install windows update. I pressed Reboot now. It rebooted and got stuck at 87%. After a while it rebooted and I have a black screen with the swirling dots and text saying “Undoing changes made to your computer...”. I let it stay that way...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Pc says undoing changes then it brings blank screen