Windows 10: Black screen upon login, previous bsod errors, cpu overheating to 111 degrees, restarts,...

Discus and support Black screen upon login, previous bsod errors, cpu overheating to 111 degrees, restarts,... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; so i actually did fix this bsod error with a fresh windows. I found out that I have a Windows License under my Microsoft account, attached to my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by sirloux24, Dec 6, 2022.

1. sirloux24 Win User

Black screen upon login, previous bsod errors, cpu overheating to 111 degrees, restarts,...

so i actually did fix this bsod error with a fresh windows. I found out that I have a Windows License under my Microsoft account, attached to my motherboard. More issues arose after this though. My CPU is overheating to 110. I've taken this to many people, we've swapped cpus where one cpu was 10 degrees warmer than the other. I've had thermalpaste removed and reapplied three times until it goes down to 42-54. But 2 days later, it goes back up to 90-110. I've had the cooling pump checked and repositioned. I've swapped ram sticks to check for faulty ram. The ssd has been checked and good. I've t

:)

sirloux24, Dec 6, 2022
  2. Rose Cal Win User

black screen

Hi Bart,

It is possible that you're experiencing black screen due to corrupted system files. To assist you better, we'd like to gather more information:

• Are you getting any error messages?
    • What happen when you tried to login?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps in this
    article
    to troubleshoot black screen errors. You can choose which situation you're experiencing the error and perform the instructions.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Dec 6, 2022
  3. Computer randomly has black screen and restarts

Taco this could be software also. Before you get all crazy, do as Erocker suggested. Find out the error in the Event Viewer. Look for the faulting module and the error code itself. Also check the reliability monitor. At the bottom it will have "View all Error Reports". Post a screen of whats in there if anything.

This could be a simple as a bad driver install.

ALSO have you downloaded or installed anything lately? STAY OUT OF THE DAMN BIOS UNTIL WE KNOW THE ERROR! lol. I know you. Baby steps boy, baby steps.

TheMailMan78, Dec 6, 2022
  4. Black screen upon login, previous bsod errors, cpu overheating to 111 degrees, restarts,...

Black screen error

Hello,

There are several reasons why you are facing a black screen issue. One of these is due to outdated or incorrect device drivers. For us to figure out what's causing this, provide more details by answering the listed questions:

• Can you confirm to us if you are using a laptop or a computer?
    • Have you made any recent changes to your device prior to this happening?
    • What exactly were you doing when the error occurred?
    • Have you tried any troubleshooting steps to resolve this? If yes, specify all of the steps that you have done.

As an initial part of troubleshooting, we suggest following the steps given on this article:

Troubleshoot black screen or blank screen errors
    . This will help you diagnose and rectify most of the known black screen concerns.

We will wait for your response.

Dhavelyn Mer, Dec 6, 2022
Thema:

Black screen upon login, previous bsod errors, cpu overheating to 111 degrees, restarts,...

1. Black screen upon login, previous bsod errors, cpu overheating to 111 degrees, restarts,... - Similar Threads - Black screen upon

2. CPU overheating

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CPU overheating: My CPU is constantly overheating to about 85C, but when I open Task Manger to identify what is using the CPU capacity the overheating instantly stops and CPU temperature goes back to normal 34C. I have tried turning off all background processes to fix the problem, with no...
  3. CPU overheating

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CPU overheating: My CPU is constantly overheating to about 85C, but when I open Task Manger to identify what is using the CPU capacity the overheating instantly stops and CPU temperature goes back to normal 34C. I have tried turning off all background processes to fix the problem, with no...
  4. Black screen upon login, previous bsod errors, cpu overheating to 111 degrees, restarts,...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Black screen upon login, previous bsod errors, cpu overheating to 111 degrees, restarts,...: so i actually did fix this bsod error with a fresh windows. I found out that I have a Windows License under my Microsoft account, attached to my motherboard. More issues arose after this though. My CPU is overheating to 110. I've taken this to many people, we've swapped cpus...
  5. Black screen upon login, previous bsod errors, cpu overheating to 111 degrees, restarts,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen upon login, previous bsod errors, cpu overheating to 111 degrees, restarts,...: so i actually did fix this bsod error with a fresh windows. I found out that I have a Windows License under my Microsoft account, attached to my motherboard. More issues arose after this though. My CPU is overheating to 110. I've taken this to many people, we've swapped cpus...
  6. CPU Overheating!!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CPU Overheating!!!: Hello. Its Been A Week Since I Upgraded My Windows OS To Windows 11 And Its Not Going Well. My CPU Usage Is 30-60%. Is There Any Way To Fix It? Note: I Cant Roll Back To Windows 10...
  7. Continuous BSOD's + CPU Overheating

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Continuous BSOD's + CPU Overheating: Windows Version 1909(OS Build 18363.752) Okay so the main problem is when the computer is under load,(but the intermittently when idle) ie; - playing games or rendering video files, the computer starts stressing out. The core temperatures fluctuate like crazy. I've redone...
  8. Black screen with cursor upon login

in Windows 10 Customization
    Black screen with cursor upon login: Windows 10 I seem to have a proplem with the OS that happend after I turned my cpu on and off yesterday that once i have logged in the desktop is a black screen with only the cursor visible and able to move no startbar or apps only the task manger boots up after 20/30 minutes...
  9. Black flickering screen upon restart

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Black flickering screen upon restart: I am seeing black flickering screen upon restart. I tried F8 and nothing seems happening, it's just have the black flickering screen. Please help as I need this laptop for school tomorrow....
  10. CPU Overheating

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    CPU Overheating: Recently, I have been having a problem of high CPU temperature. It usually begins with 40C, then quickly goes up to the upper 80’s especially if I try running a game. I use Speccy to monitor the temperature. I have completed a whole clean up of the PC and had the same...