Windows 10: Black screen when i click on MSFS2020

Discus and support Black screen when i click on MSFS2020 in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; just purchased and download msfs 2020. When I click on icon in start menu, the screen turns black and no response from the sim. Need help...thank you... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by PhilBivins, Aug 20, 2020.

1. Black screen when i click on MSFS2020

just purchased and download msfs 2020. When I click on icon in start menu, the screen turns black and no response from the sim. Need help...thank you

:)

PhilBivins, Aug 20, 2020

2. Black screen error

Hello,

There are several reasons why you are facing a black screen issue. One of these is due to outdated or incorrect device drivers. For us to figure out what's causing this, provide more details by answering the listed questions:

• Can you confirm to us if you are using a laptop or a computer?
    • Have you made any recent changes to your device prior to this happening?
    • What exactly were you doing when the error occurred?
    • Have you tried any troubleshooting steps to resolve this? If yes, specify all of the steps that you have done.

As an initial part of troubleshooting, we suggest following the steps given on this article:

Troubleshoot black screen or blank screen errors
    . This will help you diagnose and rectify most of the known black screen concerns.

We will wait for your response.

Dhavelyn Mer, Aug 20, 2020
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    black screen

Hi Bart,

It is possible that you're experiencing black screen due to corrupted system files. To assist you better, we'd like to gather more information:

• Are you getting any error messages?
    • What happen when you tried to login?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps in this
    article
    to troubleshoot black screen errors. You can choose which situation you're experiencing the error and perform the instructions.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Aug 20, 2020
  4. Remon Ont Win User

Black screen when i click on MSFS2020

black screen

Hi,

To assist you better regarding your concern, we would like to know more information:

• Did you get any error messages?
    • Have you tried updating the drivers?
    We suggest that you try the troubleshooting steps suggested by Sharath Srinivasa on this

link

You can also check the article about troubleshooting black screen problems on the link below.

windows-10-troubleshoot-black-screen-problems

Hope this information helps. Please post us back if you need any further assistance.

Remon Ont, Aug 20, 2020
Thema:

Black screen when i click on MSFS2020

1. Black screen when i click on MSFS2020 - Similar Threads - Black screen click

2. MSFS2020

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    MSFS2020: Where can i find a redeem code or just code for reinstalling MSFS2020 My order nr, is 3532612183 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/msfs2020/ddcee8fe-704a-4c37-9ab0-5da8c412846b
  3. Black screen when I log in

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Black screen when I log in: My laptop needed updating so i pressed update and shut down, now when i log in (it hasnt been long since i pressed update (only like an hour)) its just a black screen - is it still updating? submitted by /u/NukelerTNZ [link] [comments]...
  4. msfs2020

in Windows 10 Gaming
    msfs2020: when I hit play the game starts to run bur after about 30 sec to 1 min is stops and reverts back to play. win 10 up to date. Nvidia 1050 ti drivers up to date. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/msfs2020/4366468e-deec-428d-b90a-2c083ede42ee
  5. MSFS2020

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSFS2020: Hi, I purchased msfs2020 pro, downloaded it from the store and although it ran I realised that my computer was not powerful enough. So, I purchased a new computer, uninstalled msfs on the old computer and have tried to reinstall on the new computer several times. Each time,...
  6. Msfs2020 when start crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Msfs2020 when start crash: Ho un pc con ssd da 128gb e un 2T di hdd. Ho scaricato un simulatore di volo e installato su hdd perché il sim occupa 124gb e il tutto girava abbastanza bene. Poi mi sono ricordato che avevo da parte quel ssd da 500gb nel vecchio pc allora l’ho montato e scaricato su quel...
  7. Can someone explain what the hell this is? When I click it the screen goes black then it...

Can someone explain what the hell this is? When I click it the screen goes black then it...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/DiegoTheWolfLeader [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hmjlfu/can_someone_explain_what_the_hell_this_is_when_i/
  8. I am in an infinite loop of this screen but when i click continue im stuck on a black screen

I am in an infinite loop of this screen but when i click continue im stuck on a black screen: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Mr_GalaxyGamer123 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fulzs8/i_am_in_an_infinite_loop_of_this_screen_but_when/
  9. Black Screen in Fullscreen applications but only when I move or click my mouse

Black Screen in Fullscreen applications but only when I move or click my mouse: Title covers it all, what can I do to prevent this? And if I dont play in Fullscreen it lags/doesnt feel right submitted by /u/Xahriyah [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/evy6k6/black_screen_in_fullscreen_applications_but_only/
  10. Right Click turns the Screen Black!!!!

in Windows 10 Support
    Right Click turns the Screen Black!!!!: I'm running Windows 10 64-bit and whenever i right click on desktop the screen turns black. Check out video for more details(The video is in windows 8.1 but the problem is the same and still persists). Please help me! Thanks in advance. M1V4gEqbYmU 23088