Windows 10: Black screen when I go fullscreen while using Movies and Tv app.

Discus and support Black screen when I go fullscreen while using Movies and Tv app. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I use an AMD Quad core A8-7410 APU with AMD Radeon R5 Graphics adapter, when I go full screen the system becomes unresponsive and goes black screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Divyne_2, Jan 19, 2019.

1. Divyne_2 Win User

Black screen when I go fullscreen while using Movies and Tv app.

I use an AMD Quad core A8-7410 APU with AMD Radeon R5 Graphics adapter, when I go full screen the system becomes unresponsive and goes black screen afterwards, I'll then be forced to shut the system down by holding down the power key. the black screen only happens when I go full screen only on movies and tv app and sometimes while watching a YouTube video online. Please I need a solution Asap. Thanks

:)

Divyne_2, Jan 19, 2019
  2. Yaqub K Win User

Movies & TV app not working properly.

Hi,

I suggest you to un-install and re-install Movies & TV App and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key.
    • Type Windows Powershell.
    • Right click on it and select Run as administrator.
    • Type in the following command to un-install Movies & TV App.
    get-appxpackage *Microsoft.ZuneVideo* | remove-appxpackage

Note: The Movies & TV App can be reinstalled using the Store App or by following the link mentioned below. You will need to exit the Store app if it is already open before reinstalling the app.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/apps/movies-tv/9wzdncrfj3p2

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Jan 19, 2019
  3. Yaqub K Win User
    Windows 10 Movies & TV App: No Sound

Hi,

I suggest you to un-install and re-install Movies & TV App and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key.
    • Type Windows Powershell.
    • Right click on it and select Run as administrator.
    • Type in the following command to un-install Movies & TV App.
    get-appxpackage *Microsoft.ZuneVideo* | remove-appxpackage

Note: The Movies & TV App can be reinstalled using the Store App or by following the link mentioned below. You will need to exit the Store app if it is already open before reinstalling the app.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/apps/movies-tv/9wzdncrfj3p2

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Jan 19, 2019
  4. Stark19 Win User

Desktop computer on a 4k TV Black strips on the side - only fullscreen

Hello Everybody,

For my first thread on this forum, I have a little issue with the display of my computer on a 4k TV screen.
    Actually, windows fits perfectly on my 4k TV. No black stips.
    However, when I put for example a youtube video on fullscreen, it doesn't cover all the TV, I have two black stips on the sides. (I just verified, some movies I have do the same).
    Please note that on youtube, the advancement bar fits the screen on fullscreen, only the video doesn't.

Any help please.
    Thanks in advance.

Stark19, Jan 19, 2019
Thema:

1. Black screen when I go fullscreen while using Movies and Tv app. - Similar Threads - Black screen fullscreen

2. App Movies and TV Film & TV; black bars flicker sporadically on playback in fullscreen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    App Movies and TV Film & TV; black bars flicker sporadically on playback in fullscreen: while playing movies from my library via the app, the black bars top/bottom tend to flicker on occasion - happens mostly in scenes with a large portion of the screen is filled with a solid colour.Configuration:Windows 10 current release 21H; 64bitAMD B550 Chipset current BIOS...
  3. App Movies and TV Film & TV; black bars flicker sporadically on playback in fullscreen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    App Movies and TV Film & TV; black bars flicker sporadically on playback in fullscreen: while playing movies from my library via the app, the black bars top/bottom tend to flicker on occasion - happens mostly in scenes with a large portion of the screen is filled with a solid colour.Configuration:Windows 10 current release 21H; 64bitAMD B550 Chipset current BIOS...
  4. Movies & TV app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Movies & TV app: I did a reset on the Microsoft store app "Films & TV" and it disappeared from the "Apps & features" panel.and elsewhere...Tried to "Get" it from the store, but all that happens is the "Get" button greys out for a moment and then nothing....but it is still there and available...
  5. Movies & TV app

Movies & TV app: I did a reset on the Microsoft store app "Films & TV" and it disappeared from the "Apps & features" panel.and elsewhere...Tried to "Get" it from the store, but all that happens is the "Get" button greys out for a moment and then nothing....but it is still there and available...
  6. Black screen in Movies & TV

Black screen in Movies & TV: If I try to watch a video on Movies & Tv I only get the audio and a black screen. I only have this problem with Movies & TV and windows media player. Could someone please help me?[ATTACH]...
  7. Movies and TV Crashes when Fullscreen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Movies and TV Crashes when Fullscreen: The windows movies and tv video player works correctly when windowed and will crash the second i click on 'fullscreen' button submitted by /u/Minimum-Virtual [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iy6ejw/movies_and_tv_crashes_when_fullscreen/
  8. Movies and TV apps

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Movies and TV apps: hello, recently i face something new problem in my pc. when i'm opening movies app for playing video, it's not working properly. i mean its not start properly just that its buffering. what's the solution of this app? if anyone knows, please let me know windows edition :...
  9. Screen going black after not using it for a while

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen going black after not using it for a while: This started today and I don't know why it is happening I tried to do a virus scan to see if it would help but it I didn't. I looked to see if I had some kind of screensaver or some power saving feature on but I didn't. I Think the best information I can give is from the...
  10. Movies & Tv App only Displaying Black Screen

Movies & Tv App only Displaying Black Screen: System Details in Specs are (Antivirus running though may not be correct, currently running Avast 17.5.2303) perhaps should stuck with Defender after last clean install No matter what videos I try to play in the app there black, no audio or picture or sometimes frozen...