Windows 10: black screen when i open APPS? How to get rid?

Discus and support black screen when i open APPS? How to get rid? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How to clear black background after opening APPS/... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Alan Jones 1709, Nov 16, 2020.

1. black screen when i open APPS? How to get rid?

How to clear black background after opening APPS/

:)

Alan Jones 1709, Nov 16, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. black screen when i open APPS? How to get rid? :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Nov 16, 2020
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    black screen

Hi Bart,

It is possible that you're experiencing black screen due to corrupted system files. To assist you better, we'd like to gather more information:

• Are you getting any error messages?
    • What happen when you tried to login?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps in this
    article
    to troubleshoot black screen errors. You can choose which situation you're experiencing the error and perform the instructions.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Nov 16, 2020
  4. black screen when i open APPS? How to get rid?

Black screen error

Hello,

There are several reasons why you are facing a black screen issue. One of these is due to outdated or incorrect device drivers. For us to figure out what's causing this, provide more details by answering the listed questions:

• Can you confirm to us if you are using a laptop or a computer?
    • Have you made any recent changes to your device prior to this happening?
    • What exactly were you doing when the error occurred?
    • Have you tried any troubleshooting steps to resolve this? If yes, specify all of the steps that you have done.

As an initial part of troubleshooting, we suggest following the steps given on this article:

Troubleshoot black screen or blank screen errors
    . This will help you diagnose and rectify most of the known black screen concerns.

We will wait for your response.

Dhavelyn Mer, Nov 16, 2020
Thema:

black screen when i open APPS? How to get rid?

1. black screen when i open APPS? How to get rid? - Similar Threads - black screen open

2. How do I get rid of the black "APP Center" box on my screen?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I get rid of the black "APP Center" box on my screen?: How do I get rid of the black "APP Center" box on my screen? Why is there only old data replies on this? How did I get this on my PC? Last time I said okay, I had a M.Soft Update Virus Called AppVLP.exc Publisher that dismantled my Excel CSV capability and it was a nightmare!...
  3. How do I get rid of the black "APP Center" box on my screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get rid of the black "APP Center" box on my screen?: How do I get rid of the black "APP Center" box on my screen? Why is there only old data replies on this? How did I get this on my PC? Last time I said okay, I had a M.Soft Update Virus Called AppVLP.exc Publisher that dismantled my Excel CSV capability and it was a nightmare!...
  4. How do I get rid of the black "APP Center" box on my screen?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How to get rid on black screen?

How to get rid on black screen?: I have Windows 10. I come to turn on this afternoon after leaving to charge, the power buttons come on and it powers up but the screen is blank. I've tried everything people have suggested online but nothing is working....
  6. How to get rid on black screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get rid on black screen?: I have Windows 10. I come to turn on this afternoon after leaving to charge, the power buttons come on and it powers up but the screen is blank. I've tried everything people have suggested online but nothing is working....
  7. How to get rid on black screen?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. How ti get rid of black screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How ti get rid of black screen: My screen is black on the bottom i dont know how to get rid of it i tried everything i tries restarting but it only became huge https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-ti-get-rid-of-black-screen/11e35df9-2430-47c6-9f00-35485863c2d1
  9. How ti get rid of black screen

How ti get rid of black screen: My screen is black on the bottom i dont know how to get rid of it i tried everything i tries restarting but it only became huge https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-ti-get-rid-of-black-screen/11e35df9-2430-47c6-9f00-35485863c2d1
  10. How do I get rid of the black "APP Center" box on my screen?

How do I get rid of the black "APP Center" box on my screen?: I just got my first PC, and there is a black box in the center of my screen called "APP Center". I cannot interact with it in any way and it just sits there, blocking my view. How do I get rid of it?...