Windows 10: Black Screen When I start up tried everything

Discus and support Black Screen When I start up tried everything in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/DatFloofyDoge [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/DatFloofyDoge, Dec 17, 2020.

1. Black Screen When I start up tried everything

/u/DatFloofyDoge, Dec 17, 2020
  2. Rose Cal Win User

black screen

Hi Bart,

It is possible that you're experiencing black screen due to corrupted system files. To assist you better, we'd like to gather more information:

• Are you getting any error messages?
    • What happen when you tried to login?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps in this
    article
    to troubleshoot black screen errors. You can choose which situation you're experiencing the error and perform the instructions.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Dec 17, 2020
  3. Black screen error

Hello,

There are several reasons why you are facing a black screen issue. One of these is due to outdated or incorrect device drivers. For us to figure out what's causing this, provide more details by answering the listed questions:

• Can you confirm to us if you are using a laptop or a computer?
    • Have you made any recent changes to your device prior to this happening?
    • What exactly were you doing when the error occurred?
    • Have you tried any troubleshooting steps to resolve this? If yes, specify all of the steps that you have done.

As an initial part of troubleshooting, we suggest following the steps given on this article:

Troubleshoot black screen or blank screen errors
    . This will help you diagnose and rectify most of the known black screen concerns.

We will wait for your response.

Dhavelyn Mer, Dec 17, 2020
  4. Remon Ont Win User

Black Screen When I start up tried everything

black screen

Hi,

To assist you better regarding your concern, we would like to know more information:

• Did you get any error messages?
    • Have you tried updating the drivers?
    We suggest that you try the troubleshooting steps suggested by Sharath Srinivasa on this

link

You can also check the article about troubleshooting black screen problems on the link below.

windows-10-troubleshoot-black-screen-problems

Hope this information helps. Please post us back if you need any further assistance.

Remon Ont, Dec 17, 2020
Thema:

Black Screen When I start up tried everything

1. Black Screen When I start up tried everything - Similar Threads - Black Screen start

2. Random Black Screens-I’ve tried everything

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random Black Screens-I’ve tried everything: Random Black Screens- I’ve tried everythingBuild:Gpu: XFX 6950xt Cpu: I5-12600kfMobo: Msi z690a-d4 wifiRam: 8x4323200mhz corsair vengeance rgbPsu: Super Flower Leadex Platinum SE 1000W 80+Cooler: H100i Elite Capellix AioCDrive: Western Digital 500gb SSDCase: Corsair 4000DA...
  3. Random Black Screens-I’ve tried everything

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random Black Screens-I’ve tried everything: Random Black Screens- I’ve tried everythingBuild:Gpu: XFX 6950xt Cpu: I5-12600kfMobo: Msi z690a-d4 wifiRam: 8x4323200mhz corsair vengeance rgbPsu: Super Flower Leadex Platinum SE 1000W 80+Cooler: H100i Elite Capellix AioCDrive: Western Digital 500gb SSDCase: Corsair 4000DA...
  4. Random Black Screens-I’ve tried everything

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Black screen of death, I've tried everything!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen of death, I've tried everything!!: Hi,I seem to be getting a black screen of death whenever I install my graphics drivers for my RX 570 8GB. I'm really confused as I haven't had a graphics card issue before. I have tried resetting my PC, formatting my SSD, removing all other drives, reinstalling a fresh copy...
  6. Black screen of death, I've tried everything!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black screen of death, I've tried everything!!: Hi,I seem to be getting a black screen of death whenever I install my graphics drivers for my RX 570 8GB. I'm really confused as I haven't had a graphics card issue before. I have tried resetting my PC, formatting my SSD, removing all other drives, reinstalling a fresh copy...
  7. Black screen of death, I've tried everything!!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Black screen when PC starts up

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Black screen when PC starts up: My pc has a black screen whenever it starts up, there's a cursor and you can access task manager and stuff but nothing works. the black screen disappears after a while, is there a way to fix this? submitted by /u/_Oopsitsdeleted_ [link] [comments]...
  9. computer screen is black when i start it up

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    computer screen is black when i start it up: every time i boot up my laptop, the screen is black but the screen is still showing light. My pc froze when i hit the windows button last night so i decided to just turn it off with the power button, but now i'm worried becuase i can't get my computer to work. I have not...
  10. Black screens and infinite loading whenever I try to start up

in Windows 10 Support
    Black screens and infinite loading whenever I try to start up: Hi, Earlier today, after turning on my PC, it got stuck on the spinning dots boot page for over 30 minutes. I tried restarting it and it had no effect. I then tried going into "Automatic Repair", but once it loads into this, I just get a black screen. I then tried to use a...