Windows 10: Black screen when login xbox windows 11

Discus and support Black screen when login xbox windows 11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; The Xbox App just loves playing games with me. The moment I hit 'login'...boom, the black screen of frustration. Anyone else a member of this exclusive... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Dani._vks, Feb 24, 2024.

1. Dani._vks Win User

Black screen when login xbox windows 11

The Xbox App just loves playing games with me. The moment I hit 'login'...boom, the black screen of frustration. Anyone else a member of this exclusive club?Telling me to check the date/time or reset the app is pointless – I've DONE all that! Fix your broken software.

:)

Dani._vks, Feb 24, 2024
  2. JRO-NC Win User

Black screen @ login in Windows 11

I have a Dell Latitude 3190 w/ Win 11 that has recently developed an issue- originally, instead of a login screen, I just got a black screen with a cursor. If I let it sit a long time (20-30 minutes), it would boot into Windows. I tried updating drivers, Win updates, SFC, CHKDSK, etc. and no luck.

I then did a Windows reset, followed by a clean install (formatted drive, installed downloaded ISO file. Now, I see the login screen with a black background, and pressing a key or swiping just goes to a black screen. If I power off and right back on, the normal login screen appears and I'm able to get into Windows normally. I was also able to boot into safe mode. This makes me think it's not a hardware issue, but after doing a clean install, not sure what else could be going on.

Any suggestions?

JRO-NC, Feb 24, 2024
  3. .EZ. Win User
    Black screen after login in

You can try the following steps to fix black screen after login in caused by KB5022360:

1. Boot into Safe Mode
    2. Uninstall the problematic update (KB5022360)
    3. Restart your computer normally
    4. Check if the black screen issue has been resolved.
    If the issue still persists, try the following:

1. Run System File Checker (SFC) to repair any corrupted system files
    2. Perform a system restore to a previous point before the update was installed.

4. Rose Cal Win User

black screen

Hi Bart,

It is possible that you're experiencing black screen due to corrupted system files. To assist you better, we'd like to gather more information:

• Are you getting any error messages?
    • What happen when you tried to login?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps in this
    article
    to troubleshoot black screen errors. You can choose which situation you're experiencing the error and perform the instructions.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Feb 24, 2024
Thema:

1. Black screen when login xbox windows 11 - Similar Threads - Black screen login

2. Black screen when login xbox windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black screen when login xbox windows 11: The Xbox App just loves playing games with me. The moment I hit 'login'...boom, the black screen of frustration. Anyone else a member of this exclusive club?Telling me to check the date/time or reset the app is pointless – I've DONE all that! Fix your broken software....
  3. Windows 11 black screen before login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 black screen before login: When i turn on my laptop after the windows icon where dots does a circle, my screen goes black when I'm supposed to be entering my password. I tried to fix it by troubleshooting. I tried everymethod, i tried to use some cmd commands. I went to safe mode and update/delete...
  4. Windows 11 black screen before login

Windows 11 black screen before login: When i turn on my laptop after the windows icon where dots does a circle, my screen goes black when I'm supposed to be entering my password. I tried to fix it by troubleshooting. I tried everymethod, i tried to use some cmd commands. I went to safe mode and update/delete...
  5. Black screen @ login in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen @ login in Windows 11: I have a Dell Latitude 3190 w/ Win 11 that has recently developed an issue- originally, instead of a login screen, I just got a black screen with a cursor. If I let it sit a long time 20-30 minutes, it would boot into Windows. I tried updating drivers, Win updates, SFC,...
  6. Black screen @ login in Windows 11

Black screen @ login in Windows 11: I have a Dell Latitude 3190 w/ Win 11 that has recently developed an issue- originally, instead of a login screen, I just got a black screen with a cursor. If I let it sit a long time 20-30 minutes, it would boot into Windows. I tried updating drivers, Win updates, SFC,...
  7. windows 11 black screen after login

windows 11 black screen after login: recently my windows 11 PC has been showing a black screen after i login. i can still use my cursor, and i can use Ctrl Alt Del to open task manager, but it isn’t very useful as it just closes immediately. i have tried many troubleshooting steps, such as starting in safe mode...
  8. black screen after login windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    black screen after login windows 11: hi i have windows 11 and after i login in windows 11 i get a black screen with cursor after 10 min dekstop start shown. how can I solve it Tried everything beforeAbout My WindowsEdition : Windows 11 ProVersion : 21H2Installed on : 2/‎24/‎2022OS build : 22000.593...
  9. black screen after login windows 11

black screen after login windows 11: hi i have windows 11 and after i login in windows 11 i get a black screen with cursor after 10 min dekstop start shown. how can I solve it Tried everything beforeAbout My WindowsEdition : Windows 11 ProVersion : 21H2Installed on : 2/‎24/‎2022OS build : 22000.593...
  10. Black screen when login

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black screen when login: hello, I just opened my laptop to find a black screen at startup with a cursor on it only I can access task manager by ctrl+alt+delete and I can access apps by task manager but what should I do so I can fix this problem I tried a ton of thing such as uninstalling updates or...