Windows 10: Black screen when opening the search tab in Windows 10.

Discus and support Black screen when opening the search tab in Windows 10. in Cortana to solve the problem; I've bought a new laptop for school, but whenever I try to open the search bar, it becomes tall as the screen and the rest of the screen goes black... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by ItsFireStorm, Sep 29, 2022.

1. Black screen when opening the search tab in Windows 10.

I've bought a new laptop for school, but whenever I try to open the search bar, it becomes tall as the screen and the rest of the screen goes black shown in picture below.It may be because of Rainmeter, but all possible solutions are accepted.

:)

ItsFireStorm, Sep 29, 2022
  2. 95Viper Win User

Black screen after 'Starting Windows' sequence

Sounds like the old... windows black screen of death.

Try this quoted from "VisiHow" article "Repair Windows 7 Black Screen of Death":

They, also, have some other options there, too.
    Google search and you will find a lot of the "Windows Black Screen of Death with cursor" fixes.

95Viper, Sep 29, 2022
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 29, 2022
  4. Remon Ont Win User

Black screen when opening the search tab in Windows 10.

black screen

Hi,

To assist you better regarding your concern, we would like to know more information:

• Did you get any error messages?
    • Have you tried updating the drivers?
    We suggest that you try the troubleshooting steps suggested by Sharath Srinivasa on this

link

You can also check the article about troubleshooting black screen problems on the link below.

windows-10-troubleshoot-black-screen-problems

Hope this information helps. Please post us back if you need any further assistance.

Remon Ont, Sep 29, 2022
Thema:

Black screen when opening the search tab in Windows 10.

1. Black screen when opening the search tab in Windows 10. - Similar Threads - Black screen opening

2. When multiple tabs open it will change black or the screen will change blur.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When multiple tabs open it will change black or the screen will change blur.: Hi, this problem had continued on my laptops for over a year. When I open multiply of tabs, such as three tabs at a time, the screen just changes blur and suddenly changes black, after a few second later or even a minutesometime, it is normal, but the screen is still blur,...
  3. When multiple tabs open it will change black or the screen will change blur.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When multiple tabs open it will change black or the screen will change blur.: Hi, this problem had continued on my laptops for over a year. When I open multiply of tabs, such as three tabs at a time, the screen just changes blur and suddenly changes black, after a few second later or even a minutesometime, it is normal, but the screen is still blur,...
  4. Black screen when opening the search tab in Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen when opening the search tab in Windows 10.: I've bought a new laptop for school, but whenever I try to open the search bar, it becomes tall as the screen and the rest of the screen goes black shown in picture below.It may be because of Rainmeter, but all possible solutions are accepted....
  5. Black screen when opening the search tab in Windows 10.

Black screen when opening the search tab in Windows 10.: I've bought a new laptop for school, but whenever I try to open the search bar, it becomes tall as the screen and the rest of the screen goes black shown in picture below.It may be because of Rainmeter, but all possible solutions are accepted....
  6. Black screen when ALT+TAB

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen when ALT+TAB: Hello, In the past I had a problem with my pc i guess. At first this didn't bother me that much, but when after a few weeks this started getting annoying. I got latest drivers and other latest updates on my pc. Its a laptop with- GTX 1660TI- i5-9300h- 16GB RAM 2667MHz-...
  7. Black screen when ALT+TAB

Black screen when ALT+TAB: Hello, In the past I had a problem with my pc i guess. At first this didn't bother me that much, but when after a few weeks this started getting annoying. I got latest drivers and other latest updates on my pc. Its a laptop with- GTX 1660TI- i5-9300h- 16GB RAM 2667MHz-...
  8. Black screen when ALT+TAB

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Windows new update black screen when opening search bar.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows new update black screen when opening search bar.: I updated to version 2004 When I press the Windows button + Q , to open the search bar, the taskbar is not shown and the screen is black. This is what I mean: https://imgur.com/a/abcX8xP submitted by /u/menaceblanka [link] [comments]...
  10. A Black search Tab at the top of my screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    A Black search Tab at the top of my screen: Sorry to bother but i need help because my computer has a black search bar in the top of my computer but it isn't like the internet explorer. It does not have anything it just says search the web. i have been trying everything like control panel and searching bing, bar, web...