Windows 10: Black screen when playing youtube videos playing games etc.

Discus and support Black screen when playing youtube videos playing games etc. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have been facing a problem where all my games that are in fullscreen just don't work Black screen example: CS:GO HOI4 etc. same with videos with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by dziugasjanusevicius, Sep 14, 2019.

1. Black screen when playing youtube videos playing games etc.

I have been facing a problem where all my games that are in fullscreen just don't work Black screen example: CS:GO HOI4 etc. same with videos with other video playback it works but with youtube or some others it's black screen the only way to fix it seems to hold FN and one of the F keys example: FN+F3 volume up makes the screen appear but only until the volume slider disappears then its the black screen again I have latest drivers I even tried a system restore but no I have a dell G5 5587 it worked well before but now it's broken its a windows bug I know it but I don't know what caused it I also tried change display scaling the way the display is viewed a.k.a aspect ratio, safe space everything but nothing AND NO I DONT HAVE A SECOND MONITOR I even tried using the projector switch but still did not work black screen I have the latest version of windows as of 9/14/2019 I hope you understand my situation AND it does work windowed borderless but not fullscreen

:)

dziugasjanusevicius, Sep 14, 2019

2. Video play green or black screen

Getting a green or black screen when playing videos through Facebook. But, if I go directly to YouTube, the videos play with no problem. Thank you.

Ronald Tice, Sep 25, 2019
  3. Parappa Win User
    Black screen during game play and videos.

I recently installed my new GTX 1050 Ti and updated it with all the latest drivers from the Nvidia website but for some reason my monitor keeps black screening whenever I start up a game or go to watch a video on Youtube.

It's not too bad with the videos as it happens for about 1-2 seconds and may only occur a few times before stopping.

But I'm playing Rome Total War right now and the black screening just won't stop. It will either happen once every 10-20 seconds, or spam me completely so I am seeing more black screen than the actual game.

Parappa, Sep 25, 2019
  4. Black screen when playing youtube videos playing games etc.

Black Screen When Playing Videos

Whenever I want to play a video; in Facebook or YouTube, I have no video (black screen) but I have audio.

DanielT808, Sep 25, 2019
Thema:

Black screen when playing youtube videos playing games etc.

1. Black screen when playing youtube videos playing games etc. - Similar Threads - Black screen playing

2. Screen sometimes goes black when playing video games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen sometimes goes black when playing video games.: Hello! I am using a GeForce MX110 as my Laptop Graphics card. I recently upgraded to a windows 11 OS It was all good then when I started playing Roblox / Minecraft a black screen would pop out for like 1 second. And then or resume or stay black. It;s very irritating help...
  3. Screen sometimes goes black when playing video games.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen sometimes goes black when playing video games.: Hello! I am using a GeForce MX110 as my Laptop Graphics card. I recently upgraded to a windows 11 OS It was all good then when I started playing Roblox / Minecraft a black screen would pop out for like 1 second. And then or resume or stay black. It;s very irritating help...
  4. Temporary black screen playing youtube videos, driver issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Temporary black screen playing youtube videos, driver issues: MSI GF66 11UCi5-11400h, 16gb ddr4, rtx 3050 laptopwindows 22623.746When I'm watching videos, so far this has happened with Youtube videos, randomly the screen turns black, the audio completely glitches out and staggers with a single tone and my mouse is gone. Inputs do...
  5. Temporary black screen playing youtube videos, driver issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Temporary black screen playing youtube videos, driver issues: MSI GF66 11UCi5-11400h, 16gb ddr4, rtx 3050 laptopwindows 22623.746When I'm watching videos, so far this has happened with Youtube videos, randomly the screen turns black, the audio completely glitches out and staggers with a single tone and my mouse is gone. Inputs do...
  6. screen going black when playing games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    screen going black when playing games: screen keeps going black playing games roblox,minecraft,valorant ive asked this before an d got no help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-going-black-when-playing-games/2d1976c0-7fe0-45ba-8a8b-8911f2df4db8
  7. YouTube Videos are not Playing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    YouTube Videos are not Playing: [ATTACH] See the white space instead video. that's my problem guys. Yesterday Everything was fine but toady when I tried to play any video on YouTube this was happening also comment section doesn't get loaded. and its just happening with YouTube only, other video websites...
  8. Screen is zoomed in with black border when playing videos on Netflix, Facebook, YouTube etc...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen is zoomed in with black border when playing videos on Netflix, Facebook, YouTube etc...: Hi Please help me, I am an online teacher and I cannot see my students when I´m teaching. I have a Toshiba L50D on Windows 10. Every video is super zoomed with black border on every website and through a teaching program I use. This is whether my laptop in on charge or...
  9. Blue Screens When Using Youtube/Playing Games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screens When Using Youtube/Playing Games: Hello, I have had a number of blue screens over the last few months, typically occurring a few times a week, and mostly displaying a different error each time. I have noticed it typically happens while on YouTube, gaming, or video editing. I ran Memtest for 3 passes with no...
  10. Black screen during game play and videos.

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Black screen during game play and videos.: I recently installed my new GTX 1050 Ti and updated it with all the latest drivers from the Nvidia website but for some reason my monitor keeps black screening whenever I start up a game or go to watch a video on Youtube. It's not too bad with the videos as it happens for...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. black screen when playing games on fullscreen