Windows 10: Black screen when teams ans word are open

Discus and support Black screen when teams ans word are open in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi, I have a problem with my pc, when I have teams and word OR word and a lot of window open, my screen turn black for 1 second and then come back at... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Legal_Solution9623, Feb 19, 2021.

1. Black screen when teams ans word are open

Hi, I have a problem with my pc, when I have teams and word OR word and a lot of window open, my screen turn black for 1 second and then come back at normal I think this happens when I move the cursor I verified the pilots are updated When the gestionnary control is open and selected, then screen don’t turn into black but when I select word or other it turn black Can you help me pleaaaase Thanks a lot

submitted by /u/Legal_Solution9623
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Legal_Solution9623, Feb 19, 2021
  2. Marivel Man, Feb 19, 2021
  3. Black screen error

Hello,

There are several reasons why you are facing a black screen issue. One of these is due to outdated or incorrect device drivers. For us to figure out what's causing this, provide more details by answering the listed questions:

• Can you confirm to us if you are using a laptop or a computer?
    • Have you made any recent changes to your device prior to this happening?
    • What exactly were you doing when the error occurred?
    • Have you tried any troubleshooting steps to resolve this? If yes, specify all of the steps that you have done.

As an initial part of troubleshooting, we suggest following the steps given on this article:

Troubleshoot black screen or blank screen errors
    . This will help you diagnose and rectify most of the known black screen concerns.

We will wait for your response.

Dhavelyn Mer, Feb 19, 2021
  4. Rose Cal Win User

Black screen when teams ans word are open

black screen

Hi Bart,

It is possible that you're experiencing black screen due to corrupted system files. To assist you better, we'd like to gather more information:

• Are you getting any error messages?
    • What happen when you tried to login?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps in this
    article
    to troubleshoot black screen errors. You can choose which situation you're experiencing the error and perform the instructions.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Feb 19, 2021
Thema:

Black screen when teams ans word are open

1. Black screen when teams ans word are open - Similar Threads - Black screen teams

2. Screen Going Black When a Window Is Open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen Going Black When a Window Is Open: At work, I've got a laptop connected to dual monitors, using just the two monitors. The laptop screen is mirrored if I were to open it, and the other two are identical monitors that are extended. The right monitor works just fine if literally nothing is open on it, but the...
  3. Screen Going Black When a Window Is Open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen Going Black When a Window Is Open: At work, I've got a laptop connected to dual monitors, using just the two monitors. The laptop screen is mirrored if I were to open it, and the other two are identical monitors that are extended. The right monitor works just fine if literally nothing is open on it, but the...
  4. Screen Going Black When a Window Is Open

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Black screen when opening a program

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Black screen when opening a program: so this problem started recently, unfortunately i don't know what caused it. when i open an application for example epic games launcher the launcher wasn't responding and the screen would go black. then i would need to wait or force it to shut down to access my desktop again....
  6. Black screen when opening Wordpad

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black screen when opening Wordpad: Hello, every time I open WordPad or LibreOffice any program of the product family my Windows 10 completely crashes with a black screen and needs manual power down by hard killing the system by pressing the power button for an extended amount of time. The crash occurs as...
  7. Word interface flickers black when Zoom application is open

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Word interface flickers black when Zoom application is open: Ever since my college switched to remote learning, I've been noticing that having a Zoom meeting open causes some kind of graphics interference with Word. If I type into a Word document when Zoom is open, black bars flicker across the Word interface any time I press a key. I...
  8. black screen appeared when opening windows

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    black screen appeared when opening windows: Today when I opened my laptop it opened up for the first time ,But when I unlocked it a blue screen appeared after some time when I restarted it ,it showed me a black screen with cursor pointer working only . This went for quite some minutes hence it worked I want to know...
  9. opening word with a blank screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    opening word with a blank screen: When i open word a can see the preview but then the screen opens blank https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/opening-word-with-a-blank-screen/1f6932d0-3f33-4d0c-9a98-0a1b3ab7eaa4
  10. Black screen when opening Mail/Calendar

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Black screen when opening Mail/Calendar: Hi. I updated to Win10 two days ago. It worked perfectly the first night, next day start menu and Cortona were unresponsive. I found a bunch of solutions online for that problem, so I was able to fix it. Now, however, I have a new issue that I cannot find an answer to...