Windows 10: Black Screen While in Full Screen Mode

Discus and support Black Screen While in Full Screen Mode in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Sometimes when I'm in full screen mode where i'm in Chrome, Minecraft, or any other game, my screen goes black when i try to play in Full Screen Mode.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by StrategYAgar, Sep 5, 2019.

1. Black Screen While in Full Screen Mode

Sometimes when I'm in full screen mode where i'm in Chrome, Minecraft, or any other game, my screen goes black when i try to play in Full Screen Mode. I have no clue why but it's really frustrating.

:)

StrategYAgar, Sep 5, 2019

2. Black screen error

Hello,

There are several reasons why you are facing a black screen issue. One of these is due to outdated or incorrect device drivers. For us to figure out what's causing this, provide more details by answering the listed questions:

• Can you confirm to us if you are using a laptop or a computer?
    • Have you made any recent changes to your device prior to this happening?
    • What exactly were you doing when the error occurred?
    • Have you tried any troubleshooting steps to resolve this? If yes, specify all of the steps that you have done.

As an initial part of troubleshooting, we suggest following the steps given on this article:

Troubleshoot black screen or blank screen errors
    . This will help you diagnose and rectify most of the known black screen concerns.

We will wait for your response.

Dhavelyn Mer, Sep 5, 2019
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    black screen

Hi Bart,

It is possible that you're experiencing black screen due to corrupted system files. To assist you better, we'd like to gather more information:

• Are you getting any error messages?
    • What happen when you tried to login?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps in this
    article
    to troubleshoot black screen errors. You can choose which situation you're experiencing the error and perform the instructions.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Sep 5, 2019
  4. zplugger Win User

Black Screen While in Full Screen Mode

Black Screen after Log on

Computer boots to windows log on,have no password here.After a minute on log on it go to a black screen,stays there forever. I can get to Task Manager from black Screen,lost on what to do next. Just want my Windows 10 back, not sure what caused this problem. Any Suggestion on what my next step should be?*Sad

zplugger, Sep 5, 2019
Thema:

Black Screen While in Full Screen Mode

1. Black Screen While in Full Screen Mode - Similar Threads - Black Screen While

2. Full screen mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Full screen mode: When im playing fifa my windows randomly exits full screen mode https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/full-screen-mode/86d6b229-11ed-4bd3-b518-c92a0dc90bc2
  3. Night Mode doesn’t turn on while in full screen.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Night Mode doesn’t turn on while in full screen.: So I recently installed a GT710 and whenever I go into full screen games like League of Legends or Valorant I notice my night light from the windows 10 settings do not turn on. In any other game, like minecraft that’s not full screen night light is on. Before on integrated...
  4. Screen turned black after entering full screen mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Screen turned black after entering full screen mode: Hi, I'm using a toshiba satellite P55W laptop without any external monitor. Every time I enter full screen mode when watching video, the screen will turn black after 5 seconds. Audio's still working but not working fluently. It happeed in every applications and websites....
  5. Black Screen on Full Screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Black Screen on Full Screen: I am incredibly frustrated by Microsoft's customer service as it seems like the people on the phone will answer questions even if they aren't correct. When I use my laptop and play a video in full screen from ANY browser and ANY website, the screen will black out. I...
  6. While in Full Screen, my screen goes black.

While in Full Screen, my screen goes black.: LOOKING FOR (Andre for Directly) I am making a new thread bc it won't let me reply to you at all and it keeps saying "Oops! Something went wrong" and it's actually triggering me. And I looked at the motherboard, I can't see the mx - xxxx number and version of the...
  7. While in Full Screen, my screen goes Black.

While in Full Screen, my screen goes Black.: Now, when I am in Minecraft, or any other game, and I'm just playing normally, my screen goes black for some reason. I do not know why and it's very frustrating. If someone can please help, that would be appreciated. I just want to get this fixed. :(...
  8. Black screen appears while launching games in full screen mode in windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen appears while launching games in full screen mode in windows 10: Hey, This is really annoying. I haven't used my laptop (windows 10) for about a month. Since then every game I try to open, opens only on window mode and works perfectly but when I switch to full screen mode (alt+enter). The screen turns entirely black and the audio is...
  9. Enable Application Full Screen while in windows split screen mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    Enable Application Full Screen while in windows split screen mode: I'm pretty sure I am not the first to ask this. To my knowledge, there is no way of doing this. Apps like VSC offer a full-screen mode or zen mode which is great. Both Edge and Chrome offer the F11 full-screen mode. Even the cmd terminal has an F11 option. It would...
  10. Taskbar stays visible while in full-screen mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar stays visible while in full-screen mode: While running full screen games, videos, etc, the taskbar at the bottom of the screen remains visible. This issue has occurred ever since I got my new computer, which came with a clean version of Windows 10. I have not experienced this issue with previous computers. I'm...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. black screen when full screen