Windows 10: Black screen while launching a game

Discus and support Black screen while launching a game in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello I'm experiencing a problem while gaming. When i launch a game(tried it with more than one) i get a black screen. The computer Works just fine,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Adam Jelinek, Jun 22, 2019.

1. Black screen while launching a game

Hello

I'm experiencing a problem while gaming. When i launch a game(tried it with more than one) i get a black screen. The computer Works just fine, but when i want to play games the screen goes Black. I have tried to reinstall the drivers, download all Windows updates and i even reinstalled my computer.

I tried it with Dota 2, League of Legends, Witcher 3 and Dota Underlords

I an error from league of Legends aswell as an error from dota 2. But i had no luck while trying to fix them

:)

Adam Jelinek, Jun 22, 2019

2. Game black screen when I launch my game.

Hi,

There are many reasons why you're getting a black screen when launching a game. For us to provide proper assistance, we need to gather more information. Kindly answer the questions
    below:

• Have you made any changes on your device prior to this issue?

• Are you having the issue with all your games?

• When did the issue start?

Wilfred Mac, Jun 22, 2019
  3. eirikff Win User
    When launched, most games will go to black screen and be unresponsive

So you're saying the only thing I can do is wait for a Nvidia patch or game update? I just tried to launch GeForce Experience, but it, too, doesn't launch. It's stuck on the loading screen.

Also, if I were to do a clean install, would that change anything? Could it be that would help, or would it have no effect on this issue?

eirikff, Jun 22, 2019
  4. boi2023 Win User

Black screen while launching a game

screen turns black when launching game

When I launch a game like Fortnite or PUBG the screen goes black, all I can see is the cursor and hear the game audio and nothing else so if you have a solution please tell me

boi2023, Jun 22, 2019
Thema:

Black screen while launching a game

1. Black screen while launching a game - Similar Threads - Black screen while

2. Black Screens While Gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black Screens While Gaming: I’ve been noticing whenever I game on pc both of my monitors will go black for about 2 seconds, it brings me to the desktop and my discord will turn completely black. I can still hear friends talking in discord app but I just can’t see anything. This has been happening more...
  3. Black screen after launching games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black screen after launching games: Hey my PC is black screening and restarting every so often and when i get into games it gets worse any ideas? please help I tried: Reseating GPU and RAM Some errors after restarts: - BlueScreen Code: 116 - LiveKernelEvent Code: 141 Specs: AMD Ryzen 7 2700X...
  4. Black Screen While Playing A Game.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Black Screen While Playing A Game.: Hello, My pc is experiencing a problems these 5 days, which is a 'black screen' while playing a game the whole screen goes black, and the only cure to this is to restart pc, but it still goes black when I play a game again. [behind the black screen there is still playing the...
  5. Sudden black screen while gaming

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sudden black screen while gaming: Randomly I get this black screen while gaming and I have to force shutdown the pc I think it is a software problem, because I do not have gpu related issues on Linux (even keeping it 100% full load for days) What could I do? submitted by /u/RazerPSN [link] [comments]...
  6. Windows Update 1803 Causes Black Screen while alt-tabbing/launching games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update 1803 Causes Black Screen while alt-tabbing/launching games: im playing Rainbow Six Sieges and alt tabbing it for a second. the game black screen, but i still hear the game running. and while launching PUBG Lite, the game black screen but when i hold alt tab (alt tab preview), i see the game is running. please help. all the updates...
  7. Flashing black screen while gaming

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Flashing black screen while gaming: I have an amd rx 580. Ever since I installed the GPU a month ago I have had a flashing black screen while gaming or running benchmarks in any resolution above 1080p. I have tried everything and it seemed to have fixed itself until I had a silent windows update a few days ago....
  8. Black screen appears while launching games in full screen mode in windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen appears while launching games in full screen mode in windows 10: Hey, This is really annoying. I haven't used my laptop (windows 10) for about a month. Since then every game I try to open, opens only on window mode and works perfectly but when I switch to full screen mode (alt+enter). The screen turns entirely black and the audio is...
  9. Black screen while launching games in fullscreen in windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen while launching games in fullscreen in windows 10: Hey, This is really annoying. I haven't used my laptop (windows 10) for about a month. Since then every game I try to open, opens only on window mode and works perfectly but when I switch to fullscreen mode (alt+enter). The screen turns enitrely black and the audio is...
  10. screen turns black when launching game

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    screen turns black when launching game: When I launch a game like Fortnite or PUBG the screen goes black, all I can see is the cursor and hear the game audio and nothing else so if you have a solution please tell me...