Windows 10: Black screen while trying to install

Discus and support Black screen while trying to install in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I’m trying to install Windows 10 on my PC as the OS. However, it got to a point where it will load the windows logo for a few seconds, then flash off,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/dudeiscool22222, Jul 3, 2020.

1. Black screen while trying to install

I’m trying to install Windows 10 on my PC as the OS. However, it got to a point where it will load the windows logo for a few seconds, then flash off, then for a fraction of a second, it flashes the logo again, and then the screen goes black and nothing happens. Any tips would be amazing.

submitted by /u/dudeiscool22222
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/dudeiscool22222, Jul 3, 2020

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jul 3, 2020
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    black screen

Hi,

To assist you better regarding your concern, we would like to know more information:

• Did you get any error messages?
    • Have you tried updating the drivers?
    We suggest that you try the troubleshooting steps suggested by Sharath Srinivasa on this

link

You can also check the article about troubleshooting black screen problems on the link below.

windows-10-troubleshoot-black-screen-problems

Hope this information helps. Please post us back if you need any further assistance.

Remon Ont, Jul 3, 2020
  4. Black screen while trying to install

PC goes into black screen and froze

Yeah I'm pretty sure that's not a software related issue which is why I was suggesting that you remove the video card to start with since it's such an easy process of elimination step.

I'm not familiar with AMD CPUs, I did see that you had listed in your system specs but I had no idea whether or not it has an iGPU

Is there any possibility of you being able to get your hands on any compatible video card at all?it would be the easiest step to try to troubleshoot or at least one of the easier ones. You should be able to get into the bios without anything but A display cable hooked up to the motherboard

jboydgolfer, Jul 3, 2020
Thema:

Black screen while trying to install

1. Black screen while trying to install - Similar Threads - Black screen while

2. Black screen while gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen while gaming: Before I start explaining the issue here are my specs + os:OS: WIndows 11MB:B450 TOMAHAWKGPU: RX 580CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 2700 Eight CoreI've been having this issue for almost more than 2 months my screen has been going black under load and the pc has still been running mouse and...
  3. Black screen while gaming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black screen while gaming: Before I start explaining the issue here are my specs + os:OS: WIndows 11MB:B450 TOMAHAWKGPU: RX 580CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 2700 Eight CoreI've been having this issue for almost more than 2 months my screen has been going black under load and the pc has still been running mouse and...
  4. Black screen error while installation of Docker

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen error while installation of Docker: Hello, after i installed the docker in Windows 10, I restart my laptop and it stuck at the black screen. I cannot access anything except BIOS and do troubleshooting....
  5. Black screen error while installation of Docker

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black screen error while installation of Docker: Hello, after i installed the docker in Windows 10, I restart my laptop and it stuck at the black screen. I cannot access anything except BIOS and do troubleshooting....
  6. Black screen while playing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black screen while playing: Hey!It's the second time I get a black screen with the sound freezing playing Gw2 in the last 6 months. Had to restart the computer both times using the power button as I couldn't do anything. I don't have this problem playing any other games so I'd like to know if the...
  7. Black screen while playing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen while playing: Hey!It's the second time I get a black screen with the sound freezing playing Gw2 in the last 6 months. Had to restart the computer both times using the power button as I couldn't do anything. I don't have this problem playing any other games so I'd like to know if the...
  8. Black Screen when Trying to install a program

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Black Screen when Trying to install a program: Every time I try to install a program, I get a black screen instead of the user account control prompt. It still makes the sound but shows a black screen. I can use CtrL-Alt-Del to get out of it but then it doesn't install the program. This also happens when I try to...
  9. Black screen while updating

Black screen while updating: I have Windows 10. It happens that the PC starts updating automatically; screen in blue background and messages of "do not turn off equipment, 30% completed etc" For some reason, the process is not completed and I am left with the screen in black, rather lightly illuminated....
  10. Black screen with NO cursor while installing Windows 10

Black screen with NO cursor while installing Windows 10: Hey guys! So like a lot of you, I wanted to upgrade my laptop to Windows 10. But when the laptop was in the middle of installing Windows 10 and had restarted a few times, as it does during the installation, it suddenly went black screen with NO cursor or anything. It has...